Hunters & Heels #7 Rented cottage & gurns galore. Sickly recipes & poses by the door.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh nothing says cozy family supper like an #ad for some unknown soft drinks. “With zeese drinks you are really spoiling us, Ambassador” What a dick!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just a casual dinner with Loz dressed up like a Dahlia and the table set like the King was coming … casual family Friday dinner in our house is posh when we put the fish and chips on plates rather than eating them out of the paper

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Just a casual dinner with Loz dressed up like a Dahlia and the table set like the King was coming … casual family Friday dinner in our house is posh when we put the fish and chips on plates rather than eating them out of the paper
Exactly, same here. She's such a pretentious twit 🙄

And in her stories, sharing the equally vacuous Laura Ad aka all that's pretty who seems to think Kate is her BFF!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
On her stories yesterday she said "just a low key family supper" and look at that ridiculous table full of faffery! 🙄 I bet she took that photo days ago and they were actually eating pizza in their pyjamas in front of the telly last night...

Also, calling it "supper" gives me rage. She 100% only does it to sound posh.

She’s so over the top and utterly ridiculous in the lengths she goes through to make an ad, I wonder if in years to come she’ll look back and think about how much time she wasted with all this faffery

On her stories yesterday she said "just a low key family supper" and look at that ridiculous table full of faffery! 🙄 I bet she took that photo days ago and they were actually eating pizza in their pyjamas in front of the telly last night...

Also, calling it "supper" gives me rage. She 100% only does it to sound posh.
Just realised we both used the word faffery 😆
and yes, you’re probably right about the photo being taken days ago, Lauren likes to make out it’s all ‘just thrown together’ but in reality, it’s an ad! Which probably took days of planning how she was going to curate a story to flog soft drinks 🙄 she used to post photos of her friends & visitors to show she actually had them, now we just see her & col clinking glasses, so I call bullshit on the gathering! Her instagram is nothing but a disingenuous shopping channel

Exactly, same here. She's such a pretentious twit 🙄

And in her stories, sharing the equally vacuous Laura Ad aka all that's pretty who seems to think Kate is her BFF!!
I wish there was an eye rolling reaction button 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So the low key supper with family turned out to be an actual advert for flavoured water complete with a grid post of Lauren wearing yet another hideous dress that ages her by 10 years - I’d hate to be invited for an informal supper at her house - bet it’s so formal, posh and awkward with cold food because Lauren and col are too busy taking the perfect IG photos

Reactions: 12
Out of interest, do you know Lauren? To know where her house is?

🫖
No afraid I don’t know her personally but I’ve followed her for YEARS and out of pure nosiness also wondered if I could find out info about her cottage but there’s nothing really. I feel no better off for finding it on street view. She’s been very careful not to give anything away on where she lives but she once made a tiny slip up that gave it away and I found it. I’m on the verge of unfollowing now as her content is just not interesting anymore. I used to love watching the every-day stuff about family life. She was just a lady with slightly expensive taste here and there but otherwise reasonably relatable. I actually think she sold having children to me 😂 she made it look so fun (even if she only showed the good bits) but now it’s all expensive holidays that nobody would pay for and brands nobody’s ever heard of that cost the earth and appeal to your ugliest side of being a human, that just wants to show off. It’s boring now and promoting such a high turnover of “things” is immoral and bad for the environment.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Low key family supper 🙄
What a crock of tit. I bet the boys have been shipped off to Grandmas so Lauren and Col can play let’s dress up and lay the table and pretend we have guests. Make a salad Col and i’ll light some candles, snap this random drink on the table then we can clear it all away and order a Dominos🍕

Edited to add - anyone still following please unfollow, don’t add to her numbers. Just view from afar

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Low key family supper 🙄
What a crock of tit. I bet the boys have been shipped off to Grandmas so Lauren and Col can play let’s dress up and lay the table and pretend we have guests. Make a salad Col and i’ll light some candles, snap this random drink on the table then we can clear it all away and order a Dominos🍕

Edited to add - anyone still following please unfollow, don’t add to her numbers. Just view from afar
View via Instastories watch. I wouldn’t add to her numbers. “Low key family supper” made me howl. She’s such a twit. Another hideous, billowing dress. It adds weight to her that isn’t there. Those dresses are flattering to ladies much larger than her. She really has no style.

Reactions: 8
No afraid I don’t know her personally but I’ve followed her for YEARS and out of pure nosiness also wondered if I could find out info about her cottage but there’s nothing really. I feel no better off for finding it on street view. She’s been very careful not to give anything away on where she lives but she once made a tiny slip up that gave it away and I found it. I’m on the verge of unfollowing now as her content is just not interesting anymore. I used to love watching the every-day stuff about family life. She was just a lady with slightly expensive taste here and there but otherwise reasonably relatable. I actually think she sold having children to me 😂 she made it look so fun (even if she only showed the good bits) but now it’s all expensive holidays that nobody would pay for and brands nobody’s ever heard of that cost the earth and appeal to your ugliest side of being a human, that just wants to show off. It’s boring now and promoting such a high turnover of “things” is immoral and bad for the environment.
yes - I remember her slip up once and I found it from that too! I completely agree with stuff you said - she used to be lovely, her original you tube videos- like the Christmas One were unpretentious and sweet, no showing off, hardly any ads. Its disappointing she changed.

Reactions: 12
@FizzyFruits

@notwiththeprogramme

I’m trying to guess what her slip up was! 🤔

Was it something to do with a nearby place of worship? 🤣

I’m sure you can both imagine how shocked I was to randomly walk past it, with it being literally in the middle of nowhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@FizzyFruits

@notwiththeprogramme

I’m trying to guess what her slip up was! 🤔

Was it something to do with a nearby place of worship? 🤣

I’m sure you can both imagine how shocked I was to randomly walk past it, with it being literally in the middle of nowhere!
So she lives next to a church? Graveyard?
She always uses a lane and field to pose in, so I imagine she must be in the countryside but has neighbours because you can see a house next to hers whenever she posts her infamous ‘doorway’ photos 😂

Reactions: 2
I couldn't have put it better myself!

So she lives next to a church? Graveyard?
She always uses a lane and field to pose in, so I imagine she must be in the countryside but has neighbours because you can see a house next to hers whenever she posts her infamous ‘doorway’ photos 😂
I need to solve this puzzle 😄😄

Reactions: 3
I tend to lurk on here but had to log in to say you really are my people - so nice to know I'm not alone in my searches 😂 I know that area a bit and it drives me mad (as in, it doesn't actually) that I haven't worked out where she lives. It seems to have become a hobby now finding out where random people live. Never have I felt such achievement as when I finally found a CBeebies presenter's house from little clues on their YouTube channel during hours of watching it with the kids in lockdown...cabin fever may have influenced my levels of self-congratulation.

I never do anything with the info but I'm always half tempted to let people know when I've found their address...just to highlight how much info they're putting out there. Fair play to Lauren though in that she's been really careful at protecting that info...I would really prefer not to be able to find a home because it means people with more sinister motives hopefully can't either.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I tend to lurk on here but had to log in to say you really are my people - so nice to know I'm not alone in my searches 😂 I know that area a bit and it drives me mad (as in, it doesn't actually) that I haven't worked out where she lives. It seems to have become a hobby now finding out where random people live. Never have I felt such achievement as when I finally found a CBeebies presenter's house from little clues on their YouTube channel during hours of watching it with the kids in lockdown...cabin fever may have influenced my levels of self-congratulation.

I never do anything with the info but I'm always half tempted to let people know when I've found their address...just to highlight how much info they're putting out there. Fair play to Lauren though in that she's been really careful at protecting that info...I would really prefer not to be able to find a home because it means people with more sinister motives hopefully can't either.
Love it 😀 It really is very scary how much detail some people give away, both home locations and holidays, so indicating when their homes are empty. No privacy for their vulnerable children. All to show off and make money, very sad.

So the low key supper with family turned out to be an actual advert for flavoured water complete with a grid post of Lauren wearing yet another hideous dress that ages her by 10 years - I’d hate to be invited for an informal supper at her house - bet it’s so formal, posh and awkward with cold food because Lauren and col are too busy taking the perfect IG photos
She is the actual Hyacinth Bucket of the 2020s! Inviting her “friends” to a candlelight supper - an event which the viewer never actually sees take place, much like Our Laur 😂

Reactions: 7
Fair play to Lauren though in that she's been really careful at protecting that info...I would really prefer not to be able to find a home because it means people with more sinister motives hopefully can't either.
Welcome 🤗 love your first post, although I do wonder if Lauren’s secrecy about her address is less about protecting that information and more about her ideas of grandeur and trying to seem far more luxurious than what it really is! Nothing is off limits with this woman and we know mostly everything about her & her family from their birthdays, their every move, right down to her underwear choices and period protection 🤢 it may be awful to say, but from her actions, I’d be more inclined to think the reason no one knows exactly where she lives is because she doesn’t live somewhere she deems worthy enough to show off! You can bet your arse if she lived in a country house in the heart of the Cotswolds, it would be plastered all over the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.