Hunters & Heels #7 Rented cottage & gurns galore. Sickly recipes & poses by the door.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a very tiny village (hamlet?) several miles away from Ledbury itself.

But the address is…

123 Grabby Mare Close
Village Name
Ledbury
Herefordshire

If you see what I mean.
Talking of Grabby Mares - different person. Check out Bloomingniki's post this morning. What a twit ! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Talking of Grabby Mares - different person. Check out Bloomingniki's post this morning. What a twit ! 🤣🤣🤣
She used to copy Lauren in the early days and now has bagged a few luxury brands who gift her. She’s terrible at declaring gifted stuff and ads though - report her to the ASA when I see them. They are both in Ledbury. Don’t think they have ever met up though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She used to copy Lauren in the early days and now has bagged a few luxury brands who gift her. She’s terrible at declaring gifted stuff and ads though - report her to the ASA when I see them. They are both in Ledbury. Don’t think they have ever met up though 😂
Wonder why 🧐 they clearly know each other exist but why have they not collaborated? That’s fishy.

Reactions: 3
It’s a very tiny village (hamlet?) several miles away from Ledbury itself.

But the address is…

123 Grabby Mare Close
Village Name
Ledbury
Herefordshire

If you see what I mean.
North, s, e or west of Ledbury?!!! I haven't found anything yet!

Reactions: 1
🤣🤣🤣🤣 at Blooming Niki - I had never heard of her before, her grid post today must be a piss-take surely?!! No-one could film and post that seriously?! Who the duck does she think she is?!! Just a slightly haggard looking middle aged woman poncing about in duck ugly clothes?! Jeeeesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
🤣🤣🤣🤣 at Blooming Niki - I had never heard of her before, her grid post today must be a piss-take surely?!! No-one could film and post that seriously?! Who the duck does she think she is?!! Just a slightly haggard looking middle aged woman poncing about in duck ugly clothes?! Jeeeesus.
Oooh you've missed a treat there 😅😅 she's bonkers. And really loves herself!! Just like Lauren, she likes to take photos of her underwear :sick:
I thought it was a joke account when I first came across her, but no, she seems to be deadly serious!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I see Blooming Niki as a 'cut price' version of Lauren. 🤣 Everything Lauren does Niki tries to do it too!

Was just doing that! 🙄😂
What is she like. The streets are always empty when Blooming N's around ! She looks a right plonker today. 🤣

Exactly! Also she has a face that you just want to slap. So smug ! Those boots and hat looked ridiculous. Wait till you see her modeling (I use the term lightly!)bras ! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Oooh you've missed a treat there 😅😅 she's bonkers. And really loves herself!! Just like Lauren, she likes to take photos of her underwear :sick:
I thought it was a joke account when I first came across her, but no, she seems to be deadly serious!!
She has teenage children too. Mine would either murder me, themselves or leave home if I acted like that stupid mare on the internet.

• Haha
She has teenage children too. Mine would either murder me, themselves or leave home if I acted like that stupid mare on the internet.
Exactly this! What goes through these grown women’s heads to act like this on the internet?! Where their every move is up for scrutiny and ridicule. I could not imagine for one second being a middle aged woman prancing along the streets, swishing around, being filmed by a chump of a husband. And don’t get me started on when they walk around while filming themselves for their stories 🙄🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Exactly this! What goes through these grown women’s heads to act like this on the internet?! Where their every move is up for scrutiny and ridicule. I could not imagine for one second being a middle aged woman prancing along the streets, swishing around, being filmed by a chump of a husband. And don’t get me started on when they walk around while filming themselves for their stories 🙄🙈
Chump is definitely how she looks. I could imagine what my husband's reaction would be if I bought a tripod for him to take photos of me ! Also what really makes me laugh is when I go for a walk in the country I certainly don't wear white cotton frilly dresses (in Summer) or a bleeping Fedora and hacking jacket in Autumn. I'd get some funny looks from passing dog walkers. It's usually waterproofs, boots, no makeup, wooly hat and hood up so no-one recognises me.🤣

• Haha
The times Niki's kids have been featured, they've wanted to . At least she respects their privacy .

Reactions: 2
The moon took Lozza’s breath away apparently. Did it though, did it really? Or is it just to sound twee and oh so magical? Now today she has a “coat hanger smile”……oh do fu€k off you utter twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The moon took Lozza’s breath away apparently. Did it though, did it really? Or is it just to sound twee and oh so magical? Now today she has a “coat hanger smile”……oh do fu€k off you utter twit.
Wish it had - would love her to shut up permanently. She spouts utter drivel.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.