Hunters & Heels #7 Rented cottage & gurns galore. Sickly recipes & poses by the door.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh seriously just f@ck off Lozza “It’s time”.🤢 She’s slipped up though, the boys aren’t wearing matching scratchy, tight knits. Kind of spoils the aesthetic.
Maybe the boys have finally rebelled and said no, we're not wearing those horrible matching clothes!!

Reactions: 5
Oh seriously just f@ck off Lozza “It’s time”.🤢 She’s slipped up though, the boys aren’t wearing matching scratchy, tight knits. Kind of spoils the aesthetic.
😂

Wonder how many more years they’ll be content with making bunting out of leaves to hang in their bedroom 🙄 such fun! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
😂

Wonder how many more years they’ll be content with making bunting out of leaves to hang in their bedroom 🙄 such fun! 🤭
I know! What a bore for two young boys.

‘Boys! It’s tiiiiime!’
‘Ooh - is it theTrampoline park? Soft play? McDonald’s?’
‘No, put on your argyle sweaters, we’re off to pick some brown leaves!!!!’

• Haha
Reactions: 23
hmmmmm agreed, also I’m not sure any of the properties have the right roof- layouts don’t look the same and her house has slate tiles, and those houses look too red. But I always got the impression she lived in a semi of some sort which is why we never see the outside so maybe that’s why they don’t look familiar? There’s a slate building by the big house on the other side but I’m guessing that’s a garage? Maybe she’s one of those types who says ‘neighbour’ but actually live seven miles away?

It’s not the right house I don’t think 😔 I’ve looked at the right move pictures and none of the surrounding houses look right. No white/black cladding etc.

That’s the only pool I could see in a rural area of Ledbury though so that’s either her landlord but she doesn’t live anywhere near it OR they both live nowhere near Ledbury OR the pool is obscured from view.

Has anyone got any more clues for me 😆
I vaguely remember her visiting Ross recently and she said it was about 40 minutes away (Ross is 20 mins max from Ledbury) so she mustn’t live in Ledbury or the outskirts. I think Bromyard way as she’s mentioned there before.
Edit: oops just checked back and she said 20 mins from us 🤣

Reactions: 2
That’s definitely the house for sale but I can’t work out what Lauren’s house would be. The one to the right of it has a massive house and garden and I don’t think Lauren’s like that or is that big. Then there’s this building that looks like an outbuilding on the grounds of the house with the pool. I wonder if she’s in something like that. She says she shares part of a veg plot with her neighbour. If her neighbour is the guy with the pool then why is any part of his grounds shared so I wonder if she’s just in his outbuilding after all?
Our Laura probably lives in what was the servants Lodge! 🤣

Standards dropping ! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@Trickywoo always calls Lauren, Laura. I just autocorrect it in my head nowadays! I often wonder if it’s a slur like all the Labour Momentum lot that call Keir Starmer Keith!

Reactions: 3
@Trickywoo always calls Lauren, Laura. I just autocorrect it in my head nowadays! I often wonder if it’s a slur like all the Labour Momentum lot that call Keir Starmer Keith!
Ohhhh it's most probably my chubby sausage fingers ! Plus I type to quickly and don't check ☹

Reactions: 1
Her actual house is visible on Google street view, but I don’t think it’s very responsible to share her location on the Internet guys. There are weirdos out there who are more than just nosy and she has a young family! If you do manage to find it I think it’s better not to share it? I know I’m boring and we’re all harmless and just want to see it, but I can tell you there’s not much you can decipher from knowing her exact location.

Reactions: 8
Her actual house is visible on Google street view, but I don’t think it’s very responsible to share her location on the Internet guys. There are weirdos out there who are more than just nosy and she has a young family! If you do manage to find it I think it’s better not to share it? I know I’m boring and we’re all harmless and just want to see it, but I can tell you there’s not much you can decipher from knowing her exact location.
It’s not boring, and I’m pretty sure it’s against the Tattle guidelines/rules to share someone’s address anyway!

Reactions: 10
Tattle rules state you’re not allowed to do this. Luckily some people are looking out for influencers children, when their parents don’t think about the consequences of overexposing them for a few quid!

Reactions: 12
Lauren if you are offering a discount code from a company you work with, you have to tag it as an AD - Report any of Lauren’s undeclared ads to the ASA. These influencers are running profitable businesses and should abide by advertising rules

Reactions: 10
The one I think it is is right on the borders of ‘Ledbury’ defined by google earth, but I can’t be sure that’s actually her. There aren’t many swimming pools in the area that I can see so it gives it away a little.

Oooooooo ding ding ding. That’s the pool I think I saw on the map, you can see the curve of the steps. Interesting!!!

Edit: yeah I checked, that’s the one I found
No that’s not the neighbours house. She wishes!

Her house and her neighbours are attached to each other.
You can see the pool from google maps though and the allotment.

Reactions: 2
It’s not boring, and I’m pretty sure it’s against the Tattle guidelines/rules to share someone’s address anyway!
Yes definitely no sharing of the address. No doxing! As easily as it’s done. Not just children involved but in fairness, a woman, middle of nowhere- it’s just not right. I just wanted to privately see how much of the fairy tale is real. And see how much her house is worth 😂 no different from googling the neighbours houses for a snoop on Rightmove. Or is that just me? 🥴

Interesting to see that she IS visible on street view though. One day I might have another look but I can’t find it anywhere atm. Thanks for the tips.

Reactions: 3
Out of interest, do you know Lauren? To know where her house is?

🫖

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.