Hunters & Heels #7 Rented cottage & gurns galore. Sickly recipes & poses by the door.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But then she lives in a rented house so why does she need new carpets - that’s the owners responsibility, or is she moving perhaps?
I think she just wants new carpets and it’s because of it being a rented house she doesn’t want to pay for them and obviously the landlord has either said no or has offered the usual high traffic long life stuff that doesn’t fit her aesthetic. I love how she’s tagged the firm she obviously wants. Wonder how many DMs she actually got suggesting them?!

Reactions: 8
That company does carpets and very high end rugs (I’ve looked at them myself) so I wonder if she’s looking for a temporary solution rather then carpet?

Reactions: 5
She seems to be allowed to make interior changes to the property. She put a hard floor down in the ?dining room a few years ago (#ad).

Reactions: 3
The landlord is the bestie with the swimming pool next door apparently

Reactions: 5
Talking of that swimming pool, the other day I went snooping on google earth around Ledbury as someone said she lived near a massive working farm so of course I NEEDED to see that for a laugh 😇 I think I found it. Not 100% sure but theres a pool, a house with a greenhouse that I think is hers and then this massive mega farm. It’s quite a sight and not what I imagined at all. Will add, you can’t actually see her house on street view as the house is up a private road and I obviously won’t be doxxing but worth a go if you really want to destroy all illusions. I feel much better knowing it’s all fake fake fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Talking of that swimming pool, the other day I went snooping on google earth around Ledbury as someone said she lived near a massive working farm so of course I NEEDED to see that for a laugh 😇 I think I found it. Not 100% sure but theres a pool, a house with a greenhouse that I think is hers and then this massive mega farm. It’s quite a sight and not what I imagined at all. Will add, you can’t actually see her house on street view as the house is up a private road and I obviously won’t be doxxing but worth a go if you really want to destroy all illusions. I feel much better knowing it’s all fake fake fake.
She she in Ledbury or outside?

She she in Ledbury or outside?
The one I think it is is right on the borders of ‘Ledbury’ defined by google earth, but I can’t be sure that’s actually her. There aren’t many swimming pools in the area that I can see so it gives it away a little.

I wonder whether this is said neighbour with the pool, who’s house is on the market and this may be why she’s looking for carpets if she’s moving? 👀 https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/126964382#/?channel=RES_BUY
Oooooooo ding ding ding. That’s the pool I think I saw on the map, you can see the curve of the steps. Interesting!!!

Edit: yeah I checked, that’s the one I found

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
That’s definitely the house for sale but I can’t work out what Lauren’s house would be. The one to the right of it has a massive house and garden and I don’t think Lauren’s like that or is that big. Then there’s this building that looks like an outbuilding on the grounds of the house with the pool. I wonder if she’s in something like that. She says she shares part of a veg plot with her neighbour. If her neighbour is the guy with the pool then why is any part of his grounds shared so I wonder if she’s just in his outbuilding after all?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That’s definitely the house for sale but I can’t work out what Lauren’s house would be. The one to the right of it has a massive house and garden and I don’t think Lauren’s like that or is that big. Then there’s this building that looks like an outbuilding on the grounds of the house with the pool. I wonder if she’s in something like that. She says she shares part of a veg plot with her neighbour. If her neighbour is the guy with the pool then why is any part of his grounds shared so I wonder if she’s just in his outbuilding after all?
hmmmmm agreed, also I’m not sure any of the properties have the right roof- layouts don’t look the same and her house has slate tiles, and those houses look too red. But I always got the impression she lived in a semi of some sort which is why we never see the outside so maybe that’s why they don’t look familiar? There’s a slate building by the big house on the other side but I’m guessing that’s a garage? Maybe she’s one of those types who says ‘neighbour’ but actually live seven miles away?

It’s not the right house I don’t think 😔 I’ve looked at the right move pictures and none of the surrounding houses look right. No white/black cladding etc.

That’s the only pool I could see in a rural area of Ledbury though so that’s either her landlord but she doesn’t live anywhere near it OR they both live nowhere near Ledbury OR the pool is obscured from view.

Has anyone got any more clues for me 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Somebody a bit further up said they saw the house in person, I wonder if it’s outside of Ledbury and Laur just wants everyone to think it’s Ledbury to fit the aesthetic?

Reactions: 2
Tbh Lauren is so fake and desperate to create the right image, she would make a garden shed look like a mansion, her actual residence could be nothing like what she shows on instagram. All smoke & mirrors! There’s a reason she only shows the front door and gravel ‘patio’ they made

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.