Hunters & Heels #7 Rented cottage & gurns galore. Sickly recipes & poses by the door.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone sit like this? Im mot sure I ever have!
You're telling me you don't sit like this?! Oh I do. I love sitting down on dirty steps in my white/cream dress, staring smugly into the distance knowing my followers are wistfully jealous of me and my fake life. My recyclable eco coffee cup to show I am an on trend eco warrior (but don't worry ladies, I will post where I got it later as I am sure you will all be asking for it). It's imperative to be preened and always a full face of make up in case a wild camera Col catches you off guard, like in this case, sitting naturally on the steps. I think you ladies are doing it wrong! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No she looks bloody ridiculous! Her mum should intervene, but maybe she’s a narcissist like her daughter - who knows? Probably took 100 takes to get that one photo, and then off she trots back home to pull on her comfy gifted cashmere and work on more adverts
I bet she gets home and rips off all the gifted cashmere tops and floaty dresses; then pops on some trainers and joggers hehe

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ill try it later, with my flask and jogging bottoms on to see if I get the same effect.
The ads are so much more frequent with her now arent they? I also cant watch another make up video. Unless its Col, he must be the only family member she's not done.....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet she gets home and rips off all the gifted cashmere tops and floaty dresses; then pops on some trainers and joggers hehe
I really like to hope she’s like this, but sadly I think she’s the type to sit at home uncomfortable in the cashmere tops and floaty dresses and a full face of slap even though she has no intention of seeing anyone again that day

Reactions: 15
You're telling me you don't sit like this?! Oh I do. I love sitting down on dirty steps in my white/cream dress, staring smugly into the distance knowing my followers are wistfully jealous of me and my fake life. My recyclable eco coffee cup to show I am an on trend eco warrior (but don't worry ladies, I will post where I got it later as I am sure you will all be asking for it). It's imperative to be preened and always a full face of make up in case a wild camera Col catches you off guard, like in this case, sitting naturally on the steps. I think you ladies are doing it wrong! ;)
I really hope a bird shat on her ! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Def not a professional photographer they would have seen that …. Col needs to be more careful - extra training required

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Lauren needs a stylist her fashion sense is absolutely non existent!

Reactions: 9
The dildo pic is absolutely hilarious. So focused on getting the perfect dreamy shots yet misses that.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The dildo pic has made my day, I hope she reads here as none of the huns will be brave enough to point it out in her comments! Silly mare.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine if she was to get a sternly worded from The White Company to remove it for being off brand! The shame.

Or maybe someone should comment to the effect of "oh I didn't know The White Company were going into competition with Ann Summers".

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.