Hunters & Heels #3 white floaty dresses and (empty) baguettes tied up with string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a shame that This Little House did a Barbour ad today. No offence but she doesn’t really fit with their brand and the rate they are giving out stuff to influencers at the moment just makes me never want to buy anything Of theirs again! I usually like TLH but her ad for Barbour looked really smug. Fairfax and Favor though are currently the worst - handing boots out left, right and centre to all the grabby takers. I was bought a pair for my birthday but just couldn’t bear looking like one of them and the boots felt cheapened because of who wears them now.
I am a very loyal Barbour customer and was gutted to see an HH ad!

I was surprised too at the Barbour TLH choice but when I saw it was for a Coastal brand, I thought that suited TLH. She is always, genuinely, storying from the beach and they have a holiday house there etc. She does not take herself seriously at all and nearly everything is tongue in cheek. I LOVE that she marks things as "not an ad" and invites people to think about their spending, be conscious of it and ensure they don't get into debt trying to keep up with someone on Insta. I love that she mentions these things on her stories! It is so refreshing!

P. S. There goes HH on cue, linking a pathetic disco light to make pennies from. I mean, how can pissing off loyal followers and appearing so greedy be worth the pennies?? Are they really that hard up?!

Reactions: 6
Shes clearly had the post for halloween games planned for weeks...why ask people for advice. Its all so contrived and staged!!

That boy’s room is not a boys room. She is so controlling. It’s clearly a guest/spare room 365 days a year and the elder boy stays there a bit. It looked more homely before. Now it looks like it has been done purely for the ‘gram. Sigh.

Reactions: 7
Shes clearly had the post for halloween games planned for weeks...why ask people for advice. Its all so contrived and staged!!
Yes, with all the twee and matching pictures. It was clearly planned all along and to obviously receive engagement.

I LOVE the Big Fat Greek Mother's Instagram parody video!! It is hilarious and sums up HH to a tee!! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m surprised Mrs bucket is happy to have furniture from next - it’s hardly Neptune is it!
You’re right. However, I will say that Neptune are tit these days. They used to be handmade in Britain and worthy of their high price and reputation. Now they’re Chinese chipboard crap.

Reactions: 2
Yes, with all the twee and matching pictures. It was clearly planned all along and to obviously receive engagement.

I LOVE the Big Fat Greek Mother's Instagram parody video!! It is hilarious and sums up HH to a tee!! 🤣
Love that parody video, sums up so many instawankers 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hopefully a normal bedroom done to his tastes.

Some of the comments are barking. Can only assume this is sarky trolling
View attachment 282084

This one says it all! The room was done to suit Lauren’s wannabe aesthetic and not Archie’s tastes. After all, what 11yo gives a tit about Soho House (or even knows it exists)?!
View attachment 282093
I’m on catch up, but honestly - let’s not pretend Lauren hangs out at Soho House either. She definitely doesn’t...so why pretend??? She’s such a massive faker. Fake fake fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You’re right. However, I will say that Neptune are tit these days. They used to be handmade in Britain and worthy of their high price and reputation. Now they’re Chinese chipboard crap.
Quite agree. Every flippin instagrammer goes to Neptune to post photos of a store and they all have that crap concrete vase in their houses. All their houses look the same and then they claim they are influencers!! Baffling!!

Reactions: 10
I am a very loyal Barbour customer and was gutted to see an HH ad!

I was surprised too at the Barbour TLH choice but when I saw it was for a Coastal brand, I thought that suited TLH. She is always, genuinely, storying from the beach and they have a holiday house there etc. She does not take herself seriously at all and nearly everything is tongue in cheek. I LOVE that she marks things as "not an ad" and invites people to think about their spending, be conscious of it and ensure they don't get into debt trying to keep up with someone on Insta. I love that she mentions these things on her stories! It is so refreshing!

P. S. There goes HH on cue, linking a pathetic disco light to make pennies from. I mean, how can pissing off loyal followers and appearing so greedy be worth the pennies?? Are they really that hard up?!
I think HH had free range to pick what she wanted from Next and chose Barbour, I don’t think the Barbour brand reached out to work with her but I could be wrong

Reactions: 4
Urgh Lauren and “her” planner - you just stuck your name on Emily’s product and claimed it as your own!

“You can add pamper night with yourself” in there! Who adds that to a planner? That’s something I’d do aged 13 when I wanted to look busy in a diary, not a grown woman with 2 children.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Urgh Lauren and “her” planner - you just stuck your name on Emily’s product and claimed it as your own!

“You can add pamper night with yourself” in there! Who adds that to a planner? That’s something I’d do aged 13 when I wanted to look busy in a diary, not a grown woman with 2 children.
🤣 And £39 for the privilege. Rip off

• Angry
Reactions: 5
The flat lay is ludicrous-“Lauren’s” planners, a lit candle on top of a jumper and scarf?! Bizarre?! It’s a glorified diary-wouldn’t a better flat lay have been on a desk?!

Reactions: 10
The ubiquitous, utterly boring gravy shot. Why?!?! Loads of people have a roast on a Sunday, including me, every week. It isn't anything Instagram able!! 🤪🤯

Reactions: 8
The ubiquitous, utterly boring gravy shot. Why?!?! Loads of people have a roast on a Sunday, including me, every week. It isn't anything Instagram able!! 🤪🤯
One of my biggest bug bears about influencers.. posting about their bloody roast every week. Most people have or have had a roast on Sundays, it's not bleeping content.

As boring as if she were to post her food shop...

And when she has posted about food shopping it’s always from Waitrose. Of course. If she were to go to Aldi or Lidl I imagine she’d go in disguise, wouldn’t fit with the H&H smoke and mirrors image...

• Heart
As boring as if she were to post her food shop...

And when she has posted about food shopping it’s always from Waitrose. Of course. If she were to go to Aldi or Lidl I imagine she’d go in disguise, wouldn’t fit with the H&H smoke and mirrors image...
YES! This is a great analogy! It is as interesting content as watching her unpack her food shop OR hoover OR ANY OTHER average household task!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.