Hunters & Heels #3 white floaty dresses and (empty) baguettes tied up with string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
784CF2AA-8F42-4954-A9B8-CA3C24B2A0F4.png

From the weekend.
“I miss the simpler life...”
Er, that would be a global pandemic Laur’

🙄

Re: planner
“I’m so excited (fake gulp and giggle)
MINE & Emily’s planner
I really love it”

Poor Emily. Doesn’t even get first billing. Did all the work yet still comes second. Speaks volumes

Reactions: 9
Any influencer currently showing off a plate full of food when we are in the middle of a child food poverty crisis is in my opinion, a cockwomble.
I’m yet to see one influencer actually use their platform to help, maybe do something constructive and useful. Reach out to the brands they work with to ask for cash donations to help buy children lunches, ask their followers to help with donations or actually, just get on stories and talk about it, share local places to get a free lunch for children and do anything but talk about themselves. But nope, Lauren goes on to share a heaped plate of food with lashings of gravy again. Could she actually be more out of tune if she tried!!!

Reactions: 16
It’s so tone deaf. She only cares about herself. It’s all candles and cashmere in her world, it is really telling as to how influencers broach and tackle these issues/try to help or as in Laur’s case ignore them entirely.

When she reads here (because I imagine that she does) I expect to see some half hearted mention in her stories, not her grid, about it.

Also Laur, it’s Sundays not Sunday’s as previously mentioned. 👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s so tone deaf. She only cares about herself. It’s all candles and cashmere in her world, it is really telling as to how influencers broach and tackle these issues/try to help or as in Laur’s case ignore them entirely.

When she reads here (because I imagine that she does) I expect to see some half hearted mention in her stories, not her grid, about it.

Also Laur, it’s Sundays not Sunday’s as previously mentioned. 👏🏼
And we all know it’s smoke and mirrors as laurs can’t afford the lifestyle she portrays.

Reactions: 7
Without the freebies and Estée Lauder discount I imagine her life would look very different. The lifestyle she portrays is so disingenuous.

Her latest post with the leaves and the arts and crafts. The boys quite obviously didn’t make those ones! Theirs clearly don’t make the Instagram cut. What a shame to be ashamed of your own kids arts and crafts to feel the need to show off your own handiwork instead

Reactions: 8
I unfollowed her a few weeks back and I can honestly say I have felt 100 times better not seeing her posts!

Reactions: 9
How has Laur contributed to the Rollins planner to make it "her" product?

Design inside? Different sections inside? Illustration on the cover? What?

She is a total hustler aint she!

Was anyone else alarmed with how long she was holding the curling tong on her hair for? I was waiting for it to turn into that video where the girls hair burns off

• Haha
Can’t ever believe she’s only 35; those weird stories with the hair curler she looks like a 45 year old who has had some Botox but is in pretty good condition. How does she manage to make herself so mumsy??

Reactions: 10
Was anyone else alarmed with how long she was holding the curling tong on her hair for? I was waiting for it to turn into that video where the girls hair burns off
I was gobsmacked! She must’ve had the heat on really low or surely her hair would’ve been frazzled? 😱

Reactions: 3
Disappointing to see her “Fabulous Florist” using floral foam; I would have thought Lauren would be keen to steer away from anything that is up for so much debate with regards to the environment! So many alternatives can be used these days - not what I expected to see in her “perfect world”

Reactions: 6
Halloween baking with the boys. She had them dressed up like the Swedish chef from the Muppets. Dear love those children, let them be boys and not Insta props!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh dear lord that jumper dress and boots combo is horrendous! The dress is so shapeless on her, it’s looks too big. And the boots look plastic - they are like Julia Roberts boots in Pretty Woman bit of course have to fit the HH beige aesthetic!

The bag is nice, I’ll give her that.

Reactions: 3
Oh dear lord that jumper dress and boots combo is horrendous! The dress is so shapeless on her, it’s looks too big. And the boots look plastic - they are like Julia Roberts boots in Pretty Woman bit of course have to fit the HH beige aesthetic!

The bag is nice, I’ll give her that.
Totally agree, the look is disastrous and cheap. Does not do the bag justice at all but then she could hardly have worn her gifted F and F boots or Joules boots or Barbour or TWC coats...... actually not much hasn’t been gifted that Laur wears so it is difficult because she would have to declare them and that would detract from the bag. So she had to wear an outfit she bought herself, hence cheap! Another small brand she is about to eat up and declare their product as her own - a Hunters and Heel clutch - look I have even designed the colour and detachable strap myself- I am a genius!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.