Hunters & Heels #3 white floaty dresses and (empty) baguettes tied up with string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she makes a really big dramatic ceremony of simple things. She's gone to the pub/pizza/corner shop for milk/walk with friends and its ALWAYS a "date".

Everyone is her bestie and its always lush.

Drama queen, all about me, me, me

Reactions: 13
I’d forgotten about the horrible naff tartan that her hubby and stepson wore for the wedding. They are Scottish, they will have a proper tartan for their kilts. So, so cheap looking. I shouldn’t be surprised though!
I would bet anything that she banned his family tartan as it wasn't Instagrammable! It is part of McDiarmid clan and is very green and red! I can't bare the cheap, knock off tartans he wore. Tartan is classic and timeless.
Pushing “her” planner!! Don’t miss out, it’s lush :sick:
This is exactly what I thought. "Our planners"!! Twin fingers up to Emily Rollings, then! HH has contributed nothing to this collaboration! 🙄

I love how she makes a really big dramatic ceremony of simple things. She's gone to the pub/pizza/corner shop for milk/walk with friends and its ALWAYS a "date".

Everyone is her bestie and its always lush.

Drama queen, all about me, me, me
The weekend was "GORGEOUS!". The planner is "GORGEOUS!"... 🤢🤮

"It made me realise I am crap about other people's anniversaries". What she should have realised is how self centred and self obsessed she is!! 😳🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Typical for her not to decorate Archie’s room properly until it’s an AD with next. That room looks like a spare room too, where’s the life in it? Looking at that you would never guess it’s a child’s bedroom.

Reactions: 10
I cannot believe that is has taken several thousand pounds worth of gifted Next furniture and accessories to actually both decorating Archies room. Even with the gifted ad, it’s still not a young boys bedroom, I bet he didn’t even get to pick it all out. It’s been done quite clearly to Lauren’s taste and not his.
How long before Ollie and Rory get a make over too with another few grand of Next furniture.
I find it so vulgar. Both of them are still in full time work yet now showing off gifted rooms at a time when people are worried sick about how to pay the bills or buy their children a gift this Christmas.
I can tell you now, if she stars flaunting gifted Christmas tit, I will seriously lose it.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
It’s slightly odd Archie has his own room when he isn’t living there full time. He lives so far away that weekends must be difficult too especially balancing it with school. I think it must be a guest room for her mum too like someone else said.
If it is 4 bed they are basically trapped renting aren’t they? A house like that with the features it has will be an absolute fortune and she needs it to look good to flog all her furniture and candles.
Glad I’m happy with my bog standard semi!!

I thought the before was the after! It lacks any soul or style. That is not a tween boys room.

Imagine living in a house all for the Gran without colour, depth or character. Where Colourful LEGO and toys are hidden - oh your star wars toys are OK as they are white!

Reactions: 8
So her house has 4 bedrooms or does her mum use Archie’s when she stays I wonder?!
BINGO! I was coming here to comment on what a bland, sad room it is for a tween boy but I think you’ve hit on it, Rosè. It’s another boring, sepia toned dullfest.

No way did poor Archie have anything to do with that revamp. I’m sure it makes him feel like it isn’t his home! I wonder what his bedroom at his mums is like?! :unsure:

Reactions: 9
No way did poor Archie have anything to do with that revamp. I’m sure it makes him feel like it isn’t his home! I wonder what his bedroom at his mums is like?! :unsure:
Hopefully a normal bedroom done to his tastes.

Some of the comments are barking. Can only assume this is sarky trolling
15882C45-F7EE-4DA6-A2EF-882FB9D57DC9.jpeg

This one says it all! The room was done to suit Lauren’s wannabe aesthetic and not Archie’s tastes. After all, what 11yo gives a tit about Soho House (or even knows it exists)?!
D81B307D-ABF7-4A5F-82F7-5B2FC5448ACB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Hopefully a normal bedroom done to his tastes.

Some of the comments are barking. Can only assume this is sarky trolling
View attachment 282084

This one says it all! The room was done to suit Lauren’s wannabe aesthetic and not Archie’s tastes. After all, what 11yo gives a tit about Soho House (or even knows it exists)?!
View attachment 282093
I am sure Soho House would be thrilled with reference to dreadful Next reproduction rubbish!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So her house has 4 bedrooms or does her mum use Archie’s when she stays I wonder?!
It is four bed. If you scroll through her feed quite a long time ago there was a gifted bed and gifted guest room reveal. It is revolting how she only renovates or decorates with gifted collaborations. She must look round her house and just think we haven’t had to pay a penny. But she has paid the dear price of her soul and privacy! And rooms full of everything from Next!

They rent a four bed. The room is SOULLESS! It looks like a bland, bare STUDY, not bedroom, for a middle aged accountant (sorry accountants! 🙈).

It is awful that she didn't redecorate it until it was all free and she was paid to do it. She has done this in EVERY room of the house they don't own. Their whole life is a smoke and mirrors mirage. She also doesn't even seem to bother to have any content, at all, other than ads nowadays.

It’s slightly odd Archie has his own room when he isn’t living there full time. He lives so far away that weekends must be difficult too especially balancing it with school. I think it must be a guest room for her mum too like someone else said.
If it is 4 bed they are basically trapped renting aren’t they? A house like that with the features it has will be an absolute fortune and she needs it to look good to flog all her furniture and candles.
Glad I’m happy with my bog standard semi!!
To be honest, I don’t think it odd he has his own room. When he’s with his Dad, he should be made to feel like it’s home from home and if that means his own room, so be it. He’s a teenager and sharing with a young child would be a little strange given that Archie is now at the age where puberty begins. However, his room should be a reflection of his likes, hobbies and personality. Instead, it’s like an interior extension of Lauren’s wardrobe - fifty shades of beige with a little accent of mocha thrown in.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.