Hunters & Heels #3 white floaty dresses and (empty) baguettes tied up with string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally, the only things that move on her face is her mout and her eyes, looking for the pound signs. Her cheeks look like there is half a ping pong ball under the skin each side. Her kids will never know if she is angry or happy.

Reactions: 1
A couple of observations:

Who the actual duck goes on so much about a wedding or wedding Anniversary? Especially a second one. I think my friends would spit their tea out if u sent them a text or a little card. Like what planet does she live on?

the room is dreadful looking for anyone. Awful furniture. Awful style. Lauren is definitely not an interiors girl.

Why is their a wedding photo beside Archies bed? Who does that? Especially in the circumstances of how Lauren stole his dad. It’s not like it’s his parents.

she’s really struggling for content these days. Not many ads she must be beginning to panic.

Reactions: 15
Just wondering why “our big boy” needs 3 separate ‘A’ ornaments in his new room - he’s in high school, think he knows how to spell his name...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A couple of observations:

Who the actual duck goes on so much about a wedding or wedding Anniversary? Especially a second one. I think my friends would spit their tea out if u sent them a text or a little card. Like what planet does she live on?

the room is dreadful looking for anyone. Awful furniture. Awful style. Lauren is definitely not an interiors girl.

Why is their a wedding photo beside Archies bed? Who does that? Especially in the circumstances of how Lauren stole his dad. It’s not like it’s his parents.

she’s really struggling for content these days. Not many ads she must be beginning to panic.
I noticed that too! The wedding photo is in such bad taste given what Lauren did to his parent's marriage...

Everything she does, to me, seems to be to purposefully antagonise Archie's mum. One of the first photos of Archie on her public Instagram feed was of him in their bed and talked about the joy of waking up to his little body or something... Before this there was a reference to only seeing him via Facetime for a year, so presumably Colin didn't get to see him either during this time? Things must have been very acrimonious. It must of been so hard for Archie's mum to send him away overnight (likely longer), so far away, when he was so very little. Then for Lauren to make that public post (that she knew Archie's mum might see) about something so intimate and that only mothers normally experience etc. It was so selfish, thoughtless and obviously purposeful. She clearly couldn't be farther from the earth mother, family values mirage she projects on the Internet.

Starting a relationship with a married father is unforgiveable. Every marriage has hard times and you need to keep trying but her actions seem to be to want A's mum to be jealous. I hope HH looks back on her actions now that she is a mother, and knows the toll little children can take on your marriage at points, and reflects on what a selfish being she was. That first Insta post of Archie is unforgiveable and says it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Lauren might love that photo of them all from their wedding but it might mean something entirely else to Archie, it depends what Lauren is really like as a stepmother, what the situation between his mum and Colin is actually like and how Archie feels. I feel for him, he seems like a really sweet kid.

I do remember the photo mentioned above, lots of gushing (no change there then!) it must’ve been around 2013 she posted that when Instagram was fairly new. I remember thinking around then (I followed her for years) how happy she seemed all the time and maybe my life wasn’t as good because I wasn’t as gushy and didn’t always look as glam...I wish I could have a word with past me and see the light sooner!

Reactions: 6
Not a Lauren fan at all and I agree with the vast majority of comments here but wanted to say yet again that no-one can "steal" someone from someone else. If Our Laur and Col got together when he was still married then that was a joint decision by both of them, she couldn't have made him do anything he didn't want to do and he is just as accountable as she is, more so in fact as (we think) he was the one who was married with a child. He may have chased her, his marriage may have already been over when they got together, we don't know. As I say, not sticking up for her, I think she's shady AF and completely cringe but it bugs me how the woman always ALWAYS gets the blame in these situations.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I do love her wedding dress - quite surprised by the choice being so low cut etc, bit edgier than I would have expected considering her usual style.

And surely another child would be no bother seeing as her kids are happy just playing with the acorns and leaves they find on their woodland walks.
Oh and with all the free tit they get.
That new bedroom alone was about £500 worth of free furniture!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
That new bedroom alone was about £500 worth of free furniture!
...and that is the reason why I don’t purchase from Next anymore. After the “hunkering down” bedroom post previously.

If this wasn’t a paid post with free furniture et al, I don’t think our Laur’ would be a natural customer of theirs.

Reactions: 9
I’m surprised Mrs bucket is happy to have furniture from next - it’s hardly Neptune is it!

Reactions: 7
It’s slightly odd Archie has his own room when he isn’t living there full time. He lives so far away that weekends must be difficult too especially balancing it with school. I think it must be a guest room for her mum too like someone else said.
If it is 4 bed they are basically trapped renting aren’t they? A house like that with the features it has will be an absolute fortune and she needs it to look good to flog all her furniture and candles.
Glad I’m happy with my bog standard semi!!
my stepdaughter always had her own bedroom. We moved away and we let her choose the decor to try and make her feel happy and comfortable in it. unfortunately she choose bubblegum pink and more pink! I wonder what Lauren would have said.

i Actually prefer the Before pictures 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
my stepdaughter always had her own bedroom. We moved away and we let her choose the decor to try and make her feel happy and comfortable in it. unfortunately she choose bubblegum pink and more pink! I wonder what Lauren would have said.

i Actually prefer the Before pictures 🤷‍♀️
I prefer the before pictures too.

...and that is the reason why I don’t purchase from Next anymore. After the “hunkering down” bedroom post previously.

If this wasn’t a paid post with free furniture et al, I don’t think our Laur’ would be a natural customer of theirs.
When she first started ‘working’ with next she was showing off a knitted dress - that she just wanted to show us all as a public service!! - she actually said she was surprised by the brand because it wasn’t somewhere she would normally shop!! It was like she was embarrassed by the brand. Hilarious now because her whole house is like a Next catalogue now 😂😂. No individuality or style, just basic boring catalogue stuff that looks the same as millions of others! Real style is picking bits from here there and everywhere and bringing it all together to reflect yourself. I don’t think she even knows who she is as she gets paid for every thing she wears and owns.

I’m surprised Mrs bucket is happy to have furniture from next - it’s hardly Neptune is it!
She tried tagging Neptune for faux flowers last year and for a while kept ‘popping in’! They didn’t bite! And because our Laur doesn’t actually like to pay, these days she is Next all the way!!

Reactions: 10
I had exactly the same thought! She’s as bad as RVK Loves, totally grabby!
This is exactly why I dislike her so much. She just cares about money and her greed even means that she has no regard for the dilution of her 'brand'. For example, how can she expect to advertise and recommend so many different brand coats and boots? How does she expect anyone to take her seriously when she appears to be taking the complete piss herself. Does she really hope that we are so stupid we won't notice this or that we won't notice her advertising brands for shops that she has told us she wouldn't shop in (but will obviously accept free stuff and be paid to do so!!). Every item she ever talks about, no matter how small or inexpensive, receives a swipe up to buy so she receives commission. The other big brands do not do this like Ultimate Girl Gang or This Little House and receive so much more respect from their followers because of it. When they recommend something I am inclined to listen as I know they will only choose brands to work with that suit their family etc. HH is a complete brand and commodity bleep. She shows no loyalty to the brands she grabs from and her advertising account (let's face it, that is what her Insta is) has zero integrity.

She clearly does read here and it irks me even more that in spite of what is said about her about being greedy and grabby, she still perseveres and makes every little penny she can from her silly sheep who don't see through her, constantly using swipe ups and affiliated buys.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This is exactly why I dislike her so much. She just cares about money and her greed even means that she has no regard for the dilution of her 'brand'. For example, how can she expect to advertise and recommend so many different brand coats and boots? How does she expect anyone to take her seriously when she appears to be taking the complete piss herself. Does she really hope that we are so stupid we won't notice this or that we won't notice her advertising brands for shops that she has told us she wouldn't shop in (but will obviously accept free stuff and be paid to do so!!). Every item she ever talks about, no matter how small or inexpensive, receives a swipe up to buy so she receives commission. The other big brands do not do this like Ultimate Girl Gang or This Little House and receive so much more respect from their followers because of it. When they recommend something I am inclined to listen as I know they will only choose brands to work with that suit their family etc. HH is a complete brand and commodity bleep. She shows no loyalty to the brands she grabs from and her advertising account (let's face it, that is what her Insta is) has zero integrity.

She clearly does read here and it irks me even more that in spite of what is said about her about being greedy and grabby, she still perseveres and makes every little penny she can from her silly sheep who don't see through her, constantly using swipe ups and affiliated buys.
Such a shame that This Little House did a Barbour ad today. No offence but she doesn’t really fit with their brand and the rate they are giving out stuff to influencers at the moment just makes me never want to buy anything Of theirs again! I usually like TLH but her ad for Barbour looked really smug. Fairfax and Favor though are currently the worst - handing boots out left, right and centre to all the grabby takers. I was bought a pair for my birthday but just couldn’t bear looking like one of them and the boots felt cheapened because of who wears them now.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.