Hunters & Heels #3 white floaty dresses and (empty) baguettes tied up with string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive finally realised that Lauren doesnt have a sense of style really. She has all the components, the access to the nice companies and the choice of gifted clothes. But she cant put together an outfit if her life depended on it. Its a bit like failing at making a Gusto meal, its all there with a recipe but its come out all tit..... Sorry lauren.

Ps. That jumper dress is 2 sizes too big...

Reactions: 11
“Insta legend” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She’s just fleeced you for £140 love 🤷🏼‍♀️
Does the designer not realise she gifted the bag to Lauren 😂😂, who will do anything for a freebie! Its hardly like spotting your product on someone that has actually decided to pay for it. What an idiot, they deserve the fleecing from Lauren they are about to get when Lauren sees how much traffic she has given the business she will insist on a share and a collaborative bag where she takes all the credit - sound familiar Emily? 😂. Also, totally agree with these designers creating ‘unique’ bags looking just like a Mulberry, come on just do something different!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve never commented, long terms lurker but feel driven to comment. She just called babylonstoren, somewhere I go very often, ‘babs’ - she fully admitted to me in an email years ago she had never been nor could afford to, and that’s fine but don’t start with slang names nobody else uses to make it looks like your relationship runs deeper than being paid to push some rose wine!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m all for the “holiday season” but when did it become bloody “Happy Halloween”?!? Wishing everyone a great day tomorrow like it’s Christmas Day or something!! It’s just a pagan day of nothing, insta has a lot to answer for. Dial it down Laur it’s too much!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m all for the “holiday season” but when did it become bloody “Happy Halloween”?!? Wishing everyone a great day tomorrow like it’s Christmas Day or something!! It’s just a pagan day of nothing, insta has a lot to answer for. Dial it down Laur it’s too much!
She is ridiculous! And who waits until the evening with a glass of ‘something’ to start carving a pumpkin with their child. She has lost it - what on earth is hallows eve eve!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Old hallows eve...ffs. its halloween lauren stop trying so bloody hard!

Reactions: 3
I am really considering changing my name on here to Forallthoseasking 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is ridiculous! And who waits until the evening with a glass of ‘something’ to start carving a pumpkin with their child. She has lost it - what on earth is hallows eve eve!!!!
I carved mine in the evening, in front of the fire with a glass of Baileys!! 🤣😅 My little one is at nursery so no other time! 😁 I did mind first though, earlier this week! 😂 I guess the difference is I didn't feel the need to share what I was doing with my little one with the world! 🌍😳

Reactions: 4
And the toffee apples have to be her grandmas ...couldnt just be from asda !!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And the toffee apples have to be her grandmas ...couldnt just be from asda !!
She put up a photo on stories earlier how they were doing toffee apples on forks as they had no lolly sticks.. next thing you know that’s deleted & a fully curated “how to” using licorice sticks is put up in its place! Clearly the forks didn’t match the aesthetic! 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She put up a photo on stories earlier how they were doing toffee apples on forks as they had no lolly sticks.. next thing you know that’s deleted & a fully curated “how to” using licorice sticks is put up in its place! Clearly the forks didn’t match the aesthetic! 🙄
Cos we all have liquorice sticks handy of course !!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.