Hunters & Heels #3 white floaty dresses and (empty) baguettes tied up with string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly what is wrong with the people who comment on her thread about how gorgeous they are?!?!! Its so fake it takes any beauty out of the pics. What lives those kids know. Brunches in starchy shirts followed by a photoshoot. Fun!

Reactions: 8
For the life of me I can’t figure out why on Earth she’s so dolled up all the time? She’s really ramped it up since lockdown

Reactions: 8
For the life of me I can’t figure out why on Earth she’s so dolled up all the time? She’s really ramped it up since lockdown
Gotta keep Col looking in the right direction/suppose it’s her job to flog us the look.
🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG - We’ve tried to get blooming.niki her own thread, but we can’t owing to her not being at 10k. But seriously who does she think she is? I don’t think I can actually cope with seeing someone like this with a 10k...it will encourage further cringe...

1597869944137.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I find the woman in the first joules picture in that dress really annoying too

Reactions: 1
Can you not have a thread if you have less than 10k followers? I’m sure I’ve seen people on here with less followers than that!

OMG - We’ve tried to get blooming.niki her own thread, but we can’t owing to her not being at 10k. But seriously who does she think she is? I don’t think I can actually cope with seeing someone like this with a 10k...it will encourage further cringe...

View attachment 217030
This woman is the QUEEN of desperate. It pains me how obsessed she is for validation from total strangers and her bizarre obsession to make friends with Hunters and Co. The swimsuit in the street, the countless Biden purchases until the finally noticed her and eventually #gifted, but the icing on the cake was when she invited all her followers to her wedding but doing stories all day on the day! Why? Because her followers are her friends - no hun. You ain’t got none.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Can you not have a thread if you have less than 10k followers? I’m sure I’ve seen people on here with less followers than that!
One of our fellow Tattlers set one up for her last week and it was swiftly taken down, I understand for the sub-10k following
At least her picture isn’t so tacky and staged though - why would you be in a field with a recipe book? Everything she does is so OTT trying to be “Insta” and in so doing not being “Insta“ at all!!! Some of the comments she posts make my toes curl...

This woman is the QUEEN of desperate. It pains me how obsessed she is for validation from total strangers and her bizarre obsession to make friends with Hunters and Co. The swimsuit in the street, the countless Biden purchases until the finally noticed her and eventually #gifted, but the icing on the cake was when she invited all her followers to her wedding but doing stories all day on the day! Why? Because her followers are her friends - no hun. You ain’t got none.
Wait up - she invited random strangers to her wedding AND Storied on her day? I’ve not followed her for that long to know that. That is desperate!
I’m going to find the Tattle rules - see if we can have a thread...!

One of our fellow Tattlers set one up for her last week and it was swiftly taken down, I understand for the sub-10k following

At least her picture isn’t so tacky and staged though - why would you be in a field with a recipe book? Everything she does is so OTT trying to be “Insta” and in so doing not being “Insta“ at all!!! Some of the comments she posts make my toes curl...

Wait up - she invited random strangers to her wedding AND Storied on her day? I’ve not followed her for that long to know that. That is desperate!
We cant they need to have 10k

She had a small intimate day but storied it from start to finish complete with a grid post half way through.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh my god she is so annoying I agree. Enough with the ducks - who the hell has a bath with farm animals - there should be laws against that *vom*
I went right off her just before lockdown when she was shopping in dubarry with her husband spending an obscene amount of money and showing off. I agree I don’t find the bathing with the ducks cute I find it disgusting!!

I cant deal with period pants chat..please no
but it’s #sponcon Bgr101!

“It’s so important” says Lauren on her stories, despite NEVER discussing menstruation on her platform prior to getting paid to do so 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.