Hunters & Heels #3 white floaty dresses and (empty) baguettes tied up with string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Worwee and his brother have snot/drool covered tattered old blankies they take comfort in, rather than white towels?

You know, the ones that get shoved in sticky fists and in mouths, stroked on noses and left trailing behind on floors and the garden? Ahhh, childhood.....

Reactions: 3
I wonder if Worwee and his brother have snot/drool covered tattered old blankies they take comfort in, rather than white towels?

You know, the ones that get shoved in sticky fists and in mouths, stroked on noses and left trailing behind on floors and the garden? Ahhh, childhood.....
My 9 month has one.. it actually stinks. It’s brown but he will not sleep if I wash it.. it started off white now its the colour of tit. God knows what is living in it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Plastic toys on the gram... I repeat plastic toys on the gram (not quite made the grid but the fact she has a marble run that isn’t made from hand crafted oak and ebony is a shocker)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
In what world do you go blackberry picking with the boys wearing crisp white and light blue collared shirts... This is beyond portraying an aspirational lifestyle, it's just deluded! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Somebody called it correct because she always posts those “quotes” before she has an add coming up. Even that is meticulously planned. Nothing is in the moment.

Reactions: 6
I know she works for Bobbi Brown but does she seriously not use any other make up brand??

Reactions: 2
two comments on the grid calling her out for the kids Unessasarily wearing masks. All for the likes.

Reactions: 8
I hate pics of masks as accessories. I think shes forgotten we are in a pandemic. Idiot.

Reactions: 7
Me too. It’s not cute. It’s actually really sad! She’s parading the boys and their 4 layer cotton masks as she keeps telling us around like a fashion accessory. Awful.

Reactions: 8
Me too. It’s not cute. It’s actually really sad! She’s parading the boys and their 4 layer cotton masks as she keeps telling us around like a fashion accessory. Awful.
No doubt also promoting the masks while shes at it.

Reactions: 5
That post is just so cringe. Was there really any need to “show off” the masks? Yeah Laur we’re all wearing them you know 🙄

You can guarantee she still had a full face of slap on and gurning ridiculously at Col under that thing

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone has commented “doing covid in style” stop the world I want to get off

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I don’t like seeing young kids with masks on when they’re not included in the rules. Let them breathe fresh air!

Reactions: 10
Cosplaying Rosie is Lauren's favourite pastime.
So so cringe! I suppose all those who don’t follow Rosie think Lauren is so original. She really lacks the imagination. Recipe, dresses and now ‘date nights’ outdoors.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.