Hunters & Heels #3 white floaty dresses and (empty) baguettes tied up with string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t believe any type of holiday is that affordable in the current economic climate especially for parents of 3 who rent a house. So very many families in uk won’t get a holiday this year who are probably far mor me comfortable.

Reactions: 6
I just can’t believe any type of holiday is that affordable in the current economic climate especially for parents of 3 who rent a house. So very many families in uk won’t get a holiday this year who are probably far mor me comfortable.
We dont know how well off her parents are and dont forget cols dad has recently died too.

Reactions: 3
We dont know how well off her parents are and dont forget cols dad has recently died too.
Imagine the stupidity of spending inheritance on a holiday when you don’t own a house though in a global pandemic when no one is buying new cars. All for the gram!

Reactions: 11
Imagine the stupidity of spending inheritance on a holiday when you don’t own a house though in a global pandemic when no one is buying new cars. All for the gram!
Well he probably didnt..who knows ! He maybe owns a house with his ex and is stuck that way. We dont know.

Reactions: 5
They don’t own that house? Yet she’s decorated the lounge (Sanderson PP) and the kitchen has changed from earlier posts? Great landlord!

Reactions: 4
Late to this one but she’s got to be older than 35? I actually think she looks lovely, but I’d have said - 45 year old who looks incredible rather than 35!

Reactions: 10
Late to this one but she’s got to be older than 35? I actually think she looks lovely, but I’d have said - 45 year old who looks incredible rather than 35!
She’s 35? Really?

That has actually really surprised me - I guessed she was early 40s. Not sure why - maybe because of the slightly old-fashioned style. She has a mature face.

Reactions: 7
She’s 35? Really?

That has actually really surprised me - I guessed she was early 40s. Not sure why - maybe because of the slightly old-fashioned style. She has a mature face.
It’s the Botox. Starts off looking great and then before you know it you can’t move a muscle in your face and you look a lot older.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
How many times does one feel the need to story while doing her make-up 😴🥱 it’s boring we know you work for Bobbie Brown good for you

She looks a lot younger without the dark eye make-up and lipstick. Her make-up is well applied and you can tell it’s good product but her colour choices are a bit ageing.

Reactions: 4
She looks a lot younger without the dark eye make-up and lipstick. Her make-up is well applied and you can tell it’s good product but her colour choices are a bit ageing.
Yes but it is false advertising- her make up looks flawless because she constantly uses a filter. Advertising make up using filters should be banned - full stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes but it is false advertising- her make up looks flawless because she constantly uses a filter. Advertising make up using filters should be banned - full stop.
All make up and beauty advertising is enhanced. It’s all a big bloody scam. Volumising Mascara ads that use lash inserts, foundations and cellulite creams that use photoshop smoothing, toothpaste ads that use whitening software. It’s everywhere. I agree it should be regulated more closely across the board.

Reactions: 7
All make up and beauty advertising is enhanced. It’s all a big bloody scam. Volumising Mascara ads that use lash inserts, foundations and cellulite creams that use photoshop smoothing, toothpaste ads that use whitening software. It’s everywhere. I agree it should be regulated more closely across the board.
I completely agree but the difference is people relate to her and don’t realise the hard sell that is why it is so clever. People identify with her, think they can be like her, they are far more aware that they are not going to look like a model or celeb highly photoshopped in a magazine or advert. It is such subtle advertising it feels more deceitful when she implies her look is down to great products, simply applied by herself, instead of declaring filters. I know it is just advertising/ marketing but it is so powerful and dangerous because many people cannot realise they are just being duped. She so easily makes you think she is doing you some great favour showing you these products, she is very good at what she does.

I completely agree but the difference is people relate to her and don’t realise the hard sell that is why it is so clever. People identify with her, think they can be like her, they are far more aware that they are not going to look like a model or celeb highly photoshopped in a magazine or advert. It is such subtle advertising it feels more deceitful when she implies her look is down to great products, simply applied by herself, instead of declaring filters. I know it is just advertising/ marketing but it is so powerful and dangerous because many people cannot realise they are just being duped. She so easily makes you think she is doing you some great favour showing you these products, she is very good at what she does.
Saleswoman married to a Car salesman (former store sales manager)
Wake up sheep, she is not your friend, she is a saleswoman and one that hides behind a phone filter

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s uses the app “Facetune” to record her videos... it whitens teeth and adds a filter while you record

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Annnd another ad, fully made up, bouncy blow dry, over dressed, masses of rose wine and what is she advertising? Boursin cheese 🙄
Laur could you be more desperate to make money if you tried???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Annnd another ad, fully made up, bouncy blow dry, over dressed, masses of rose wine and what is she advertising? Boursin cheese 🙄
Laur could you be more desperate to make money if you tried???
I think RosieLondoner wants her accent back? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hate to say it but she chooses so many ugly camera angles of her face, everything just emphasises her nose. These Ads are getting really cheesy now 😂 especially the Boursin one.

Why can't these grammers go back to 2018/2019 when their posts had no ulterior motive??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.