Hunters & Heels #3 white floaty dresses and (empty) baguettes tied up with string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest pic, more shameless faux life. She’s on holiday with 3 young children, why is she even pretending her day looks ANYTHING like that self indulgent nonsense. Who is it all for? I just don’t get it, major eye roll. Why can’t people see through this crass facade.
Jeez, LaurenLedbury™️ Is going to need a holiday after this one with the amount of “werk” she’s doing 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
she broke her gram rule : what’s the crack with wearing black? Where’s the whit floating dress our Lozza?

edited because I made myself want to throw up with a comment I originally made 😂

Reactions: 1
How many people , having sat in a car for hours on the way back from holiday with 3 kids , piles of washing to be done , more shirts to iron than the average laundry , dress themselves up to the nines in a fresh white dress , full make up, kids preened and dressed in white [2 of them anyway) and gets the tripod and ring lights out so Col can take a picture of them on the doorstep ? I just do not get it, is it just narcissism or does she somehow earn a pile of money for each staged and fake photo she posts ?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How many people , having sat in a car for hours on the way back from holiday with 3 kids , piles of washing to be done , more shirts to iron than the average laundry , dress themselves up to the nines in a fresh white dress , full make up, kids preened and dressed in white [2 of them anyway) and gets the tripod and ring lights out so Col can take a picture of them on the doorstep ? I just do not get it, is it just narcissism or does she somehow earn a pile of money for each staged and fake photo she posts ?

£3225 for a week in that Chateau!!!!!!!!!!!
Literally just done a quote now.. Jesus I went to the Maldives last year cheaper than that!!

I just don’t understand it....

Reactions: 7
Probably bit of both. I think that is a nightie maybe? Anyway either way I totally get your observation. Most of us collapse into bed with a cup of tea. Yes it’s lovely getting home and sleeping in your own bed but not before you take a picture on your doorstep if you are Lauren 🤣

Reactions: 8
I just do not get it, is it just narcissism or does she somehow earn a pile of money for each staged and fake photo she posts ?
It looks like a nightie to me: fresh, white jammies and nighties for everyone!

She doesn’t earn money per post, but each post does build her narrative of a care free, lush lifestyle. That’s what brands are paying for when they place products with her.

I bet the chateau was tax deductible as she posted content from that location.

Probably bit of both. I think that is a nightie maybe? Anyway either way I totally get your observation. Most of us collapse into bed with a cup of tea. Yes it’s lovely getting home and sleeping in your own bed but not before you take a picture on your doorstep if you are Lauren 🤣
And has answered the majority of every comment to date 🙄

Reactions: 5
She probably took the photo and planned the entire caption before she went away. This is a woman who bases her entire life around Instagram don’t forget!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
My goodness - this woman lives for the gram! THAT doorstep photo 🤣🤣 Those poor boys having to pose for all these UNNECESSARY photos, and what sort of man is Col for participating in this social media charade and taking them??

Reactions: 8
She’s probably wearing his b*llocks as earrings, he comes across as downtrodden and rather emasculated as Queen Laur runs that house!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There is absolutely no way in current market situation and considering what they do for a living could they afford to rent that villa. I will never buy that. Just doesn’t add up.

Reactions: 12
If she went halves with her parents then it was quite affordable when you break it down. They would have paid £100-200 for the tunnel, self catering etc. We rent villas in the Algarve and they cost at least £2k for a very average 3 bed, 2 years ago we paid £6k for a week for a 5 bed and that was without flights.

Reactions: 3
If she went halves with her parents then it was quite affordable when you break it down. They would have paid £100-200 for the tunnel, self catering etc. We rent villas in the Algarve and they cost at least £2k for a very average 3 bed, 2 years ago we paid £6k for a week for a 5 bed and that was without flights.
Yes I agree, especially if she went halves with her parents, even when you add in the tunnel, french tolls, fuel, etc, that is still quite a cheap holiday for a family of five. However I still think she won’t have paid full price for it (just because she never does) especially as their is a link to be followed by an impending blog post! The week she was there didn’t look booked out so maybe she got a very last minute deal. She never pictured them on all the bikes they took over there. 😂

Yes I agree, especially if she went halves with her parents, even when you add in the tunnel, french tolls, fuel, etc, that is still quite a cheap holiday for a family of five. However I still think she won’t have paid full price for it (just because she never does) especially as their is a link to be followed by an impending blog post! The week she was there didn’t look booked out so maybe she got a very last minute deal. She never pictured them on all the bikes they took over there. 😂
edit ‘there’ not ‘their’!

I reckon that’s an old photo our Laur had ready and lined up for when she got home.

Col probably just stands outside with the tripod while Laur and the kids do multiple outfit changes, switching to glasses of rose and hot chocolates, grinning like a mad woman and fake laughing at the camera while Col snaps away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I reckon that’s an old photo our Laur had ready and lined up for when she got home.

Col probably just stands outside with the tripod while Laur and the kids do multiple outfit changes, switching to glasses of rose and hot chocolates, grinning like a mad woman and fake laughing at the camera while Col snaps away.
Can totally see this!

Reactions: 4
£3225 for a week in that Chateau!!!!!!!!!!!
The price seems ok to me, tbh. It’s very nicely done and spacious. It sleeps 10 though so isn’t really intended for single, average sized families. A couple of families or a few couples would go together and pay their share of the 3 thousand. It’s a pretty standard price for a high end villa or holiday let at peak season, ime.

Lisa Dawson, the interiors IGer & blogger was in turkey last week, staying in a villa there and hers was £6.5k (!) for the week (not gifted, discounted or sponsored apparently, which I can believe as she is big on transparency and clear on IG as her job). The villa was nice (if you like modern with sharp edges) with lots of facilities but it was very close to neighbours and had nowhere near the ‘luxe’ feel of H&H’s French choice.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.