Hunters & Heels #3 white floaty dresses and (empty) baguettes tied up with string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why oh why is Blooming Niki wearing the same coat as Lauren in her last picture?! I actually like Niki's style - she doesn't need to try and be Lauren.
What a blatant rip off!!
Please note we now have a thread for all that is Blooming Niki.

She's got 10k, please someone start a thread for her 😆
Done ✅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Yes, it is a very personal decision for a parent to make. I am extremely careful as I work in child safety and don't post my child's name or photo. Neither do my colleagues. I personally can't understand how these I stains like Lauren can risk their children this way.

I would be extremely upset if someone posted photos of my child, especially intimate photos in the wake of an affair and obviously deeply acrimonious split.
I agree with you here. Even the school are not allowed to share photos of my girls. I do this because I think this is a decision they need to make, not me. So, now they are older the school ask them and I’m happy with that. No names though and that’s fine by me!
Thing is, I know if I was a teenager and I found out my mother had posted 100s photos of me when I was younger... for a load of STRANGERS... I’d loose any trust in my parents and I would be devastated.

Definitely! It has stuck with me too, particularly his stricken apology! Those few seconds sum up what it must be like to be with her. Good luck Col. You made your bed so now you've got to lie in it!! 🤣 Living your life for appearances through a lens too, rather than enjoying it! Matt made a lucky escape! 😳
Reminds me of this famous quote...

Is she incapable of going for a walk without a hot drink in her hand? Such a ‘simple’ walk-dressed up to the nines and ‘consuming’ a takeaway coffee.
I wanted to comment on the takeaway coffee cup. How ethically conscious she isn’t. I’m sure she’s posted about being eco before, or maybe I’m getting confused but for gods sake Laur get a decent reusable takeaway cup. Get a picture perfect one too... Liberty of London do some lovely ones, and no I don’t need an affiliate link ... you can have that idea for free!! Merry Christmas!!

You can be level-headed in real
Transparency when presenting her family (it’s not perfect), transparency when presenting her home (it’s not hers) and sensitivity to her followers.
wait.... it’s not her house??!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I agree with you here. Even the school are not allowed to share photos of my girls. I do this because I think this is a decision they need to make, not me. So, now they are older the school ask them and I’m happy with that. No names though and that’s fine by me!
Thing is, I know if I was a teenager and I found out my mother had posted 100s photos of me when I was younger... for a load of STRANGERS... I’d loose any trust in my parents and I would be devastated.

Reminds me of this famous quote...

I wanted to comment on the takeaway coffee cup. How ethically conscious she isn’t. I’m sure she’s posted about being eco before, or maybe I’m getting confused but for gods sake Laur get a decent reusable takeaway cup. Get a picture perfect one too... Liberty of London do some lovely ones, and no I don’t need an affiliate link ... you can have that idea for free!! Merry Christmas!!

wait.... it’s not her house??!
Nope! She just pretends to, weaving a false web of lies... (amongst others!!) 😳

Reactions: 3
Wow! Whose house is it?!!
They do live there, but they are tenants, rather than owning their house ( I think) .

I think its quite understandable that they rent since they are both originally from elsewhere in the UK, but most 'influencers' who rent their homes seem to be quite open about it (not Lauren who has to keep up appearances).

Reactions: 6
They do live there, but they are tenants, rather than owning their house ( I think) .

I think its quite understandable that they rent since they are both originally from elsewhere in the UK, but most 'influencers' who rent their homes seem to be quite open about it (not Lauren who has to keep up appearances).
Renting is fine of course. But making up tit that it’s her home which she owns, is other matter, she’s implying that there is something shameful in renting. Daft bint.

Reactions: 4

They rent. I know for a fact

Reactions: 2
Wonder why they didnt stay in scotland close to archie ?
They both lived down here with their first husband /wife, before their affair. Col moved his original gorgeous little family with toddler Archie down to Wales. Unfortunately for his first family, that was where he met Lauren.

Reactions: 5
Goodness she looks about 55 in that Christmas outfit. Can’t believe she makes the children pose like that - one, two, three, now pretend to drink from your cups children for all my sheep to see! Weird doesn’t even come close!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.