Hunters & Heels #3 white floaty dresses and (empty) baguettes tied up with string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gearing up for the “took a little insta break to spend time with my loves and enjoy making magical memories and put the phone down but........... here is a montage of the most perfect Christmas to make you all feel like crap and I managed to curate and stage and photograph every little detail for you to show you how perfect, lush and happy we all are”!!! Followed quickly by an #Ad!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Gearing up for the “took a little insta break to spend time with my loves and enjoy making magical memories and put the phone down but........... here is a montage of the most perfect Christmas to make you all feel like crap and I managed to curate and stage and photograph every little detail for you to show you how perfect, lush and happy we all are”!!! Followed quickly by an #Ad!!!!
I really hate how an app is priority

Reactions: 10
That house must cost a FORTUNE to rent. I’d rather save my money to buy one rather than spend £2000 a month on someone’s mortgage 😬 (obvs I don’t know how much it costs, & Herefordshire is relatively cheap housing wise, but that’s not your standard rental!)

Reactions: 5
That house must cost a FORTUNE to rent. I’d rather save my money to buy one rather than spend £2000 a month on someone’s mortgage 😬 (obvs I don’t know how much it costs, & Herefordshire is relatively cheap housing wise, but that’s not your standard rental!)
I don’t know how many bedrooms she has but a 3 bed is about £750-£950 in Herefordshire

I don’t know how many bedrooms she has but a 3 bed is about £750-£950 in Herefordshire

Reactions: 1
That’s not an ordinary 3 bed is it? It looks like it must cost loads more than that!
I don’t think the house is as big as she makes it look. I actually think it’s pretty small and in a very rural location so hence they’re getting it relatively cheaply. I’d agree under 1K a month without a doubt. Which is good value but in Herefordshire you could get bigger house for less money or they could get the same sized house and save a bundle - but that wouldn’t do for the gram would it!!!!

Reactions: 7
Wow, that is good value! I need to move 🤣🤣
Come to the Shires!!! The average wage is about 30K per household, it’s miles from any decent transport routes...but housing is cheap and it’s beautiful and after 20 years away I couldn’t resist the lure back to Herefordshire, as hard as I tried!!!!

Reactions: 4

There has to be a reason they rent

Reactions: 2
Maybe she can’t get mortgage. Maybe she’s in debt. Why else would u poor that money into rent.

Reactions: 8
Come to the Shires!!! The average wage is about 30K per household, it’s miles from any decent transport routes...but housing is cheap and it’s beautiful and after 20 years away I couldn’t resist the lure back to Herefordshire, as hard as I tried!!!!
Ludlow is a beautiful town and we used to come to Herefordshire every year, ‘tis a lovely lovely place.

Maybe she can’t get mortgage. Maybe she’s in debt. Why else would u poor that money into rent.
The sad fact is that I believe she rents because she couldn't afford an 'Instagrammable' house. Or perhaps it is because, when you take into account his child maintenance payments there isn't that much left. Mortgage providers will likely base a multiplier on his basic wage and her part time BB wage won't produce that much surely. When you take away all of their commissions and extras (plus child maintenance) I can't imagine they could afford a house that she would seem suitable... It's really sad isn't it? I would much rather have security for my children than a house I can use to 'sell' my children and family!

I don’t think the house is as big as she makes it look. I actually think it’s pretty small and in a very rural location so hence they’re getting it relatively cheaply. I’d agree under 1K a month without a doubt. Which is good value but in Herefordshire you could get bigger house for less money or they could get the same sized house and save a bundle - but that wouldn’t do for the gram would it!!!!
I think the house they rent seems pretty small too. They could surely have chosen a house that gave each boy their own bedroom. Pretty sure she will have chosen to forego that for the 'gram! 🙄

They could also be in debt, as suggested above. If there was a court battle to prevent his ex wife from moving back to Scotland, that would have cost around 30k upwards... I have no idea if there was but it would certainly explain why they rent.

Last edited:
Isn’t it a 4 bed? Master bedroom (recently done out #ad), spare bedroom (done out in #ad new bedding etc), Archie’s room (done out by #ad Next recently) and the boy’s shared room...

• Haha
Isn’t it a 4 bed? Master bedroom (recently done out #ad), spare bedroom (done out in #ad new bedding etc), Archie’s room (done out by #ad Next recently) and the boy’s shared room...
Oh yes, of course!! I have actually clicked about this before. Imagine making your boys share so that your mum can have a room when she comes to live with you so you can have date nights and have time to iron your white floaty dresses!!! 🤯 😂

Oh yes, of course!! I have actually clicked about this before. Imagine making your boys share so that your mum can have a room when she comes to live with you so you can have date nights and have time to iron your white floaty dresses!!! 🤯 😂
That’s it. The whole thing. It’s actually obscene.

THIS! Absolutely this. I actually unfollowed her but her posts appear on my 'Explore' page every day. You know it's coming. With a sickly video and everything photographed and documented for the gram (not the memories!).

I nearly guffawed at her 'friends in my pocket' reference in her last post. Friends? Really Lauren?! All you do is sell to your 'friends'... 🤯🙄

Reactions: 7
There has to be a reason they rent
Maybe they rent because they are both from elsewhere ( I read they met when they worked in Cardiff) If I was relocating somewhere else in the uk , I would likely rent for a while until I decided if I liked an area .

Maybe they rent because they are both from elsewhere ( I read they met when they worked in Cardiff) If I was relocating somewhere else in the uk , I would likely rent for a while until I decided if I liked an area .
I think its more likely to be financial, tied into other properties from ex marriages etc

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.