Hunters & Heels #3 white floaty dresses and (empty) baguettes tied up with string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We will need a new thread name soon... Or shall we use the one that had the most votes for thread number two? (But we weren't allowed to use by the Admin as the thread wasn't fast moving enough...) What do you think?

[QUOTE="Love seeing my pals from another thread pop up elsewhere 😂 👋🏻]
Love it! You guys should spend more time hanging out here!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hunters and heels the ultimate ad bleep, keeps it a secret she was married before.

A week in the life of hunters and heels, ad ad ad and lots of free meals.

The secret life of hunters and heels, collaborations, nature walks, and greedy as deals.

Hunters and heels: 'Look at me Colin, look at me' said through a manic grin. Let's sell ours and our boy's life kerchin' kerchin'.

Could have a field day with her. So little content she gives buy SO much you can say 😂

Hunters and heels the ultimate ad bleep, keeps it a secret she was married before.

The secret life of hunters and heels, collaborations, nature walks, and greedy ad deals.

Hunters and heels: 'Look at me Colin, look at me' said through manic grin. Let's sell ours and our boy's life kerchin' kerchin'.

Could have a field day with her. So little content she gives but SO much you can say 😂
Ah sorry had to fix up some spelling mistakes 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

The secret life of hunters and heels, collaborations, nature walks, and greedy as deals.

Hunters and heels: 'Look at me Colin, look at me' said through a manic grin. Let's sell ours and our boy's life kerchin' kerchin'.

Could have a field day with her. So little content she gives buy SO much you can say 😂

Brilliant- was so glad when I found this thread for HH as RVK is laying low !🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Please let it be the first one you listed 😂 "She was married before" definitely gets my vote 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 13
5 hrs of cocktails and chats with a couple of other instagrammers. Arent i just great

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
5 hrs of cocktails and chats with a couple of other instagrammers. Arent i just great
That is a 'friendship' I just don't understand and think so much less of ThisLittleHouse for.

She talks about not promoting consumerism and spending money you don't have etc. If she really believes these things, how on earth could she spend time with HH. Aka such an ad bleep whose whole raison d'aitre is to want people to be jealous of her and need to buy EVERYTHING to be happy... I used to really like ThisLittleHouse but this really puts me off her... She clearly can't believe these things at all. I notice Sally Fazelli and ThisisJules have fallen out of this friendship group too...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Blooming Nikki has hit 10k
If I was her, I’d have been doing everything I could to stay under £10k!!!! I’d be massively surprised if she doesn’t read here- especially the HH thread. She’s so desperate to be her! 🤢

Reactions: 4
If I was her, I’d have been doing everything I could to stay under £10k!!!! I’d be massively surprised if she doesn’t read here- especially the HH thread. She’s so desperate to be her! 🤢
This! ⬆ These are my thoughts exactly! I would too. No way would I want to be on anyone's radar... 😳

Here we go here we go here we go !!!! Get a Thread ready ! 😁

How about thread title - Blooming Niki Blooming hell on the heels of Hunters and Hell Heels.
Love Hunter and Hell!!! 🤣

That is a 'friendship' I just don't understand and think so much less of ThisLittleHouse for.

She talks about not promoting consumerism and spending money you don't have etc. If she really believes these things, how on earth could she spend time with HH. Aka such an ad bleep whose whole raison d'aitre is to want people to be jealous of her and need to buy EVERYTHING to be happy... I used to really like ThisLittleHouse but this really puts me off her... She clearly can't believe these things at all. I notice Sally Fazelli and ThisisJules have fallen out of this friendship group too...
Just gone onto Insta with a cuppa and This LittleHouse has another ad. I am really surprised she would try and do more... She has had loads recently and, I am sad to say, very little other content... I blame HH for corrupting my (previously) favourite Instagrammer... 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
This! ⬆ These are my thoughts exactly! I would too. No way would I want to be on anyone's radar... 😳

Just gone onto Insta with a cuppa and This LittleHouse has another ad. I am really surprised she would try and do more... She has had loads recently and, I am sad to say, very little other content... I blame HH for corrupting my (previously) favourite Instagrammer... 😭
I don't know LittleHouse will now have to look ! 🤣👍You know....like an itch you have just have to scratch!

Just been to have a look.....she's a cross between HH / Cara Suthers/Adamo/ 🤣👍

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

The amount of annoying videos she posts I’d say she’s worse than H&H!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Blooming Nikki’s teeth scare the bejesus out of me..she has a mouth like a great white shark!!
...and at last she has reached the magic 10k (it’s taken her far too much effort to reach, I’d have given up) so I’ve created a thread for her:

Here we go here we go here we go !!!! Get a Thread ready ! 😁

How about thread title - Blooming Niki Blooming hell on the heels of Hunters and Hell Heels.
I’ve set one up

Love seeing my pals from another thread pop up elsewhere 😂 👋🏻[/QUOTE]

Me too

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The amount of annoying videos she posts I’d say she’s worse than H&H!!
Yes......I think that too ! When she starts dancing in the bloody kitchen ! Omg 🙈

...and at last she has reached the magic 10k (it’s taken her far too much effort to reach, I’d have given up) so I’ve created a thread for her:

I’ve set one up

Love seeing my pals from another thread pop up elsewhere 😂 👋🏻
Me too
[/QUOTE]
Well RVk's quiet ! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
What is with all the Martha Stewart baking?She must have an ad upcoming that she is trying to justify or shoe horn in!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.