Hunters & Heels #3 white floaty dresses and (empty) baguettes tied up with string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To buy a house like that would cost an absolute fortune even in Herefordshire. It’s very much an investment in her brand, I wonder if she offsets the rent through the business or something. I don’t know the ins and outs of these things. But this isn’t your standard 4 bed rental, it’s a gorgeous, character filled home that would fetch a fortune on Airbnb so she must be paying big bucks for it to make it worthwhile to her landlord to rent on a long term basis. So much of her content is tied up in how beautiful her house is.

Even her holidays are at a french chateau perfect for the gram. You would never catch them at a eurocamp! Everything in her life entirely revolves around her business and Instagram. It’s quite sad, I’m surprised Colin tolerates it.

Reactions: 9
If it’s in a very rural location is it not a nightmare commute for her husband? I’m sure I read he’s in car sales. I can’t imagine a car showroom anywhere nearby! Must be a pain for picking up/collecting her stepson too.

Reactions: 4
To buy a house like that would cost an absolute fortune even in Herefordshire. It’s very much an investment in her brand, I wonder if she offsets the rent through the business or something. I don’t know the ins and outs of these things. But this isn’t your standard 4 bed rental, it’s a gorgeous, character filled home that would fetch a fortune on Airbnb so she must be paying big bucks for it to make it worthwhile to her landlord to rent on a long term basis. So much of her content is tied up in how beautiful her house is.

Even her holidays are at a french chateau perfect for the gram. You would never catch them at a eurocamp! Everything in her life entirely revolves around her business and Instagram. It’s quite sad, I’m surprised Colin tolerates it.
Yes, this is what I thought. A bog-standard 3-4 bed might be £7-900 a month but this isn’t a normal semi on an estate! It’s got to cost loads more than that!

Her brand would not have the same look or potential appeal to brands if she had a new build would it?!
As @onmylunchbreak said so much of her content is tied up in how beautiful her house is.

Reactions: 6
I don’t doubt it’s an attractive house but I think she’s very careful with the angles she uses in photographs and what she shows. I don’t think it’s as grand as it looks.

Reactions: 10
I don’t doubt it’s an attractive house but I think she’s very careful with the angles she uses in photographs and what she shows. I don’t think it’s as grand as it looks.
I’m sure you’re right. There are certain corners or angles that we always see!

Edited to add: My home is no showhome! 😂

Reactions: 6
This. It isn't a house I would want to live in. We only ever see exactly the same angles and photos. I think it seems small and poky but has lots of traditional features. I can't imagine renting just so I can pretend to have a lifestyle I can't afford...

What will we call our new thread? There was a fab suggestion a couple of pages ago but I can't remember it now!!

Last edited:
Where she used to rent in Cheshire was under £900 a month for a barn conversion. It was in a cheap part of Cheshire but she made sure she photographed it well and always ate and hung out in Knutsford, etc. All illusions and pretence!

• Wow
Christ! Imagine having to live your life with the constant worry of what you look like in photographs, and taking pictures from the right angles to trick people, basically living a lie. I could not deal with the pressure could you?

Reactions: 5
Her home is beautiful looking but its semi detached. An old building conversion. Of course you don’t see that in the photos..

though of course there is nothing wrong with a semi ..

Reactions: 3
Her home is beautiful looking but its semi detached. An old building conversion. Of course you don’t see that in the photos..

though of course there is nothing wrong with a semi ..
You can tell it’s semi from the dividing fence outside the front door

Reactions: 3
I bet Lauren nearly wet her pants when she saw snow this morning - the perfect photo opp to reappear from the ‘Twixmas Hibernation’ - what a knob, who says things like that 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I bet Lauren nearly wet her pants when she saw snow this morning - the perfect photo opp to reappear from the ‘Twixmas Hibernation’ - what a knob, who says things like that 🤣🤣
who the f*ck calls it ‘twixmas’ - what does that even stand for????

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have to comment on the lack of waterproof trousers on the boys. Surely Lauren can stump up a few quid to let them have reasonable outdoor kit so they can actually run about and play in the snow?!
Sorry, stupid question, there was no time to play only to pose for endless photos.

Reactions: 10
I have to comment on the lack of waterproof trousers on the boys. Surely Lauren can stump up a few quid to let them have reasonable outdoor kit so they can actually run about and play in the snow?!
Sorry, stupid question, there was no time to play only to pose for endless photos.
She hasn't been gifted waterproofs!! Only matching coats...

By the way, does anyone else notice that Archie is always mostly hidden in photos, presumably as he will no longer wear matching clothes and therefore doesn't fit the aesthetic?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.