Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosiepie

VIP Member
I will hold my hands up! I brought a journal last year. I spent £40 thinking it was going to be as wonderful as it was made out to be....I HAVE NEVER USED IT.
Do you think all these MEinfluencers who try flogging these journals actually use them? They mostly get gifted them - I don’t think I’ve ever heard one say they actually paid for one, and then use it as an opportunity for a swipe up to make money from their followers. I’ve bought plenty of journals in the past (not expensive ones) and they are just gathering dust... I guess journals Just aren’t my thing! 😂

Reactions: 3

shoegalxo

That bloody thunderstorm video... even the kids have to be wrapped in white fluffy towels... it’s literally pathetic

Icantbelievemyeyes

Aw, you have to feel sorry for poor Lauren- these Insta huns have a tough job! It’s not easy staging, faking, begging and conning people 365 days of the year. She NEEDED that weekend away during the pandemic (paid for by the sheeple) - she’s worked hard this year accepting free stuff, receiving gifted NEXT furniture etc, providing content for ADS, a wipeable Christmas planner (her idea!), not to mention her very own Christmas gift guide website complete with AFF links galore! Not easy putting that together, especially during a pandemic, but she wants to help (herself) others. Thanks Lauren I really don’t know what we’d do without you and all those instaclones who sell their souls and their families to the gram for money!! So nice, open and honest is our Lauren. She even ropes in her twee little boys to help her pull in the money. Teamwork!
PS: Lauren if you read here- you did film people in that restaurant and the snowflakes did not cover their faces. Anything for the gram and money, and screw privacy eh? Nice one 😡
Genius! 🙌🤣

B4rney

If she went halves with her parents then it was quite affordable when you break it down. They would have paid £100-200 for the tunnel, self catering etc. We rent villas in the Algarve and they cost at least £2k for a very average 3 bed, 2 years ago we paid £6k for a week for a 5 bed and that was without flights.

Trickywoo

VIP Member
The amount of annoying videos she posts I’d say she’s worse than H&H!!
Yes......I think that too ! When she starts dancing in the bloody kitchen ! Omg 🙈

...and at last she has reached the magic 10k (it’s taken her far too much effort to reach, I’d have given up) so I’ve created a thread for her:

I’ve set one up

Love seeing my pals from another thread pop up elsewhere 😂 👋🏻
Me too
[/QUOTE]
Well RVk's quiet ! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Meringue22

VIP Member
Honest to god who smiles that fucking much? I don’t buy it. It’s all an act. And a pathetic one at that. She needs to get a life

FizzyFruits

Her home is beautiful looking but its semi detached. An old building conversion. Of course you don’t see that in the photos..

though of course there is nothing wrong with a semi ..

Grambusters

Its this sort of behaviour that fucks over small businesses. Just dip your talons in the pockets of that see through white dress of yours and pay ok, just pay and support local how they should be supported. Not through press reviews or under the guise of instagram "publicity". Shame on you.
I couldn’t agree more. She’s like a beggar. Just put your hand in your pocket and support instead of expecting things for free. She literally has no shame.

Elmoo

VIP Member
Proper cringe! But she looks so much younger, naturally pretty, and relaxed even

Oh dear lord that jumper dress and boots combo is horrendous! The dress is so shapeless on her, it’s looks too big. And the boots look plastic - they are like Julia Roberts boots in Pretty Woman bit of course have to fit the HH beige aesthetic!

The bag is nice, I’ll give her that.