Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Londoner

Spot on! The pool story was very RosieLondoner but I’m afraid LaurenLedbury won’t be able to keep up with Rosie’s lifestyle?! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Love LaurLedbury 😂
Yes, it’s nice to have a dream, ambition or even an alter ego but I don’t think “Our Laur” seems to know who she is anymore and we can actually see you and your comments on Rosie’s page.

Reactions: 2

#chicklet

Right on cue, the Sunday roast! 🙄

And I know that it has been mentioned a few times that she could be pregnant I can’t help but notice she’s hiding behind the tree branch in today’s photo. Maybe it’s early days (and the wine is a red herring?!)
I thought the same earlier seeing her hiding behind the tree. But I also saw the wine picture on her feed. Definitely not sending out the right message if she is pregnant.

Stardustsmile28

Chatty Member
She is very pretty. Much prettier than his mistress Lauren! She looks years younger too!

I don't want to post who she is as I don't think it is fair to her or her family. If you Google her first name and John Lewis, Edinburgh, you will see her.

BattieHattie

Definitely a prat too, but at least her kids are allowed plastic toys 😂

Considering the (rightful) Jo Malone backlash re racism and John Boyega, I’ll be interested to see if Lauren mentions it next time she
promotes them

Last edited:

Mum.est2014

Saw all the chat about Blooming Niki at the end of the last H&H thread, when is she going to hit the big 10k so she can have her own thread? I mean I can see why no one wants to follow her, but at the same time I really want them to!
Me too - SO much to say!!! 🤣

Feather duster

Isn’t it a 4 bed? Master bedroom (recently done out #ad), spare bedroom (done out in #ad new bedding etc), Archie’s room (done out by #ad Next recently) and the boy’s shared room...

• Haha

Bgr101

VIP Member
I had such an odd dream involving Lauren last night. She was announcing a pregnancy and saying that despite the pandemic her and Col were leaving the kids with her mum and going to Italy for a week because they didn’t want to lose the 25 grand they had paid. I was shocked it was 25 grand and she has said “that’s not even expensive!” To me 😂
Love this 🤣🤣🤣 so funny.

Londoner

I saw her latest post and I really wondered if she is pregnant? Her face is looking different. And it would not be so unusual as no three with Insta huns seems to be the thing to do. Her ex friend Sally pregnant with the third as well as Cara etc
Surely she’s got to keep up?