Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stardustsmile28

Chatty Member
She is surely very pregnant in the photo with yet ANOTHER #Ad giftedcoat?! I have thought this often in her stories and pictures recently but surely this ad should be accompanied with a baby announcement?! 📢

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Annoyed 2

I think they are meant to be to do with 'wellbeing' and that is why they are a farce! The fact that she hasn't made this clear is why she has let the brand down badly. The links to 'wellbeing' in her posts and stories are so tenuous, they barely make sense. Your confusion is understandable!
My daughter has eczema and for several years Aveeno had a lotion that you could only buy in the US. We used to stock up on it when we travelled to the US for work and holidays. When Lauren started promoting Aveeno and mentioned something about using the range for her sons I asked her about it and she never even replied. So much for being an Aveeno ambassador. You can finally get the Aveeno Eczema lotion in the UK now but at the time I asked her it wasn't available.

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Icantbelievemyeyes

Our ‘Laur and all her “friends” saved the day 🎉

Classic marketing techniques on the 🐑

Confusing stories today though 🤔

Starts off with telling the 🐑 that it is “payday” weekend ahead. ( 🚨 You know then that she wants you to part with hard earned cash)

Er, ok.

Then extends a BB (Estee Lauder group ie Trump election funder) offer to you that lasts 24 hours only.

So that finishes before the payday weekend that starts on Friday 🤔

Then shows a full size product which our Laur helpfully tells you she is wearing but we will never know the true colour of it behind the obligatory filter 🤔

Then you learn that the full size product she has in her hand will incidentally be a mini size product that you receive 🤔

Then we get “the code” LAURENTREAT”
for you to part with £50. (Day before payday)

Well yes quite frankly the only person who will be getting a treat is Lauren in the shape of a handsome bonus for peddling (badly) her shiny baubles.

🙄

Not a friend 🐑 a saleswoman
Has she had botox?? Why are they getting botox when they're not even old enough? I've had it but I have 2 deep crevices above my nose but that's the only bit I have done and it costs!! None of these influencers can smile without moving the rest of their faces

Skewers, lolly sticks or forks are good enough for The Guardian! not sure how much newspaper reading our Laur does though
:unsure::LOL:
7B36CE1A-49B6-425A-8A7B-FDCAFACC1D6E.jpeg

• Haha

Hashtagged

VIP Member
This! ⬆ These are my thoughts exactly! I would too. No way would I want to be on anyone's radar... 😳

Love Hunter and Hell!!! 🤣

Just gone onto Insta with a cuppa and This LittleHouse has another ad. I am really surprised she would try and do more... She has had loads recently and, I am sad to say, very little other content... I blame HH for corrupting my (previously) favourite Instagrammer... 😭
The amount of annoying videos she posts I’d say she’s worse than H&H!!

• Haha

Londoner

Very possibly. Still touting the tiresome ‘wine o’clock’ trope though, which doesn’t really fit with her brand if she is pregnant. You’d think she’d lay off the wine themed pics even if she was keeping it a secret from her loyal disciples.
Oh didn’t think of that. And the period pants, surely she wouldn’t be that deceiving?!
Must be just a combination of filters, make up and Botox, maybe fillers too?

#chicklet

So how long till we get a link to the heated drier ??? Its a dead cert. They also had them on this morning today too..

No one was wondering what it was lauren
..we cant even see it ! Idiotic.
I thought exactly the same 😂

• Haha

#kindlygifted

Me too - SO much to say!!! 🤣
BN must spend all day either taking photos, Storying, putting together the graphics for the Stories and then posting. She thinks she’s so amazing, disproportionately so to her follower count and she makes me cringe. Constant “how to lay the table” videos and at least 20 minutes of talking absolute drivel on Stories. I do have mixed feelings about her getting 10k as she’ll be insufferable!

• Haha

StanleySon

Also has she cut the labels out of the scarfs?! Probs cos they say Matalan!!!

Also, has this been discussed on here before??.... she’s totally used the EXACT same photo from last year.. the trees and the debris on the road is the same. Why would you pretend otherwise??

she’s also done the exact same advert for the 4x4 as last year too. Same photos 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
bizarre behaviour
Great spot 🧐🧐🧐

Icantbelievemyeyes

So sad that she decorated the bedroom without the boys while they were watching the tv! This is for her and the gram and no way for her boys! Children that age like to be involved even if the end result looks a mess. She is really going to struggle for content as they get older because how they want their room and what they like to wear won’t be grammable enough!
Sad. They would have had loads of fun decorating it. All for the gram like you said