Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosiepie

VIP Member
Last year she listed ideas for Christmas gifts complete with swipe ups! So transparent. Just waiting for her helpful guide to make its appearance 🥱🤣 💰 🎅

Reactions: 3

Kim Mild

VIP Member
Quite a while ago she was asking followers for recommendations for places abroad for a holiday. What she really should have said is I am blatantly blagging a gifted holiday please because heaven forbid I should pay for one myself! Laur you are the influencer, you should find the places yourself and then tell your followers to go there, not ask them to do the work for you and then you get a gifted lush press trip! If you notice she never ever pays for a holiday or weekend away (with the exception of her honeymoon I think) they were always press trips, friends boat, parents Spanish time share. If this woman ever had her own or an original idea in her brain it would be a shocker!
Exactly this, if they only have things that people give them for free they should be known as the INFLUNCED instead. ( might start calling them that - not an autocorrect).

I wonder who blew the bubbles on their family picture together. None of the kids are holding a bubble wand 😂
A bubble machine?

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
I am sure she’s a very classy lady, unlike Laur ‘swipe up’ McD. I hope she’s treated with the respect she deserves and is really happy.

• Heart

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
Was anyone else alarmed with how long she was holding the curling tong on her hair for? I was waiting for it to turn into that video where the girls hair burns off
I was gobsmacked! She must’ve had the heat on really low or surely her hair would’ve been frazzled? 😱

Bgr101

VIP Member
I just can’t believe any type of holiday is that affordable in the current economic climate especially for parents of 3 who rent a house. So very many families in uk won’t get a holiday this year who are probably far mor me comfortable.
We dont know how well off her parents are and dont forget cols dad has recently died too.

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
Right on cue, the Sunday roast! 🙄

And I know that it has been mentioned a few times that she could be pregnant I can’t help but notice she’s hiding behind the tree branch in today’s photo. Maybe it’s early days (and the wine is a red herring?!)

ced60

She is honestly the type that loves attention so much she could just be doing that because we are talking about her. I think she has just put on weight. She looks chunkier all over post Lockdown. In the advert of her wearing those awful Next jeans and blazer - her thighs were much bigger than before, for example.

If she was pregnant she would have to later admit that all of her wine and sherry posts were fake. I can't see her ever admitting to that as it would be her admitting that her account and the life she pretends to live is fake. She obviously lives in fear of people seeing who she really is and what her life is really like! She only shows this bizarre, curated unreality! I just can't see her admitting to fakery! It would ruin her 'brand'.
I so hope that this happens 😂

• Haha

Bgr101

VIP Member
If she is, it’ll be announced at Christmas in a spectacular style purely for the gram, gotta grab that content.

I just looked through her photos quickly. I’m actually convinced that she is and it’s being announced at Christmas.
All her photos havea child conveniently positioned in front of her, or an arm, baggy clothing and even in the next ad for Christmas, she’s stood so her tummy can’t be seen yet if you look at some photos, she does look a little round in around the tummy.
Yeah i noticed that tonight as well

Stardustsmile28

Chatty Member
I agree with you here. Even the school are not allowed to share photos of my girls. I do this because I think this is a decision they need to make, not me. So, now they are older the school ask them and I’m happy with that. No names though and that’s fine by me!
Thing is, I know if I was a teenager and I found out my mother had posted 100s photos of me when I was younger... for a load of STRANGERS... I’d loose any trust in my parents and I would be devastated.

Reminds me of this famous quote...

I wanted to comment on the takeaway coffee cup. How ethically conscious she isn’t. I’m sure she’s posted about being eco before, or maybe I’m getting confused but for gods sake Laur get a decent reusable takeaway cup. Get a picture perfect one too... Liberty of London do some lovely ones, and no I don’t need an affiliate link ... you can have that idea for free!! Merry Christmas!!

wait.... it’s not her house??!
Nope! She just pretends to, weaving a false web of lies... (amongst others!!) 😳