Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Comfysofa

She’s taken a photo with ‘my guys’ on stories - her stepson is at the back because he isn’t wearing a matching shirt 😂 she’s so bizarre - there is no way her life is as she portrays when she must be constantly trying to herd her family into awkward photo shoots.
Yes and did you see Archie with his hoodie up and mask on - didn’t quite fit the image! The hoodie was white though 😂😂

The poor babysitters (sorry grandparents) are probably thinking please no more children, not even for the Gram, as when no pandemic in the way, Laur is constantly on all her gifted stays, lunches and dinners and set up not so private date nights with Col. Her mum does most of the looking after.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Bgr101

VIP Member
She doesn’t drink it, I reckon it’s all just for show! She probably doesn’t even eat the dinner. I like to hope behind the scenes she had a maccys and a milkshake on Sunday while the boys watched tv all day 🤣
I reckon she hardly drinks too. Same with blossomingbirds i bet she doesnt drink hardly a sip. All for the gram!

Hashtagged

VIP Member
Oh could she LOVE herself any more with that latest post? £110 off the coat, must be about a fiver then at the mo?

• Haha

Stardustsmile28

Chatty Member
We will need a new thread name soon... Or shall we use the one that had the most votes for thread number two? (But we weren't allowed to use by the Admin as the thread wasn't fast moving enough...) What do you think?

[QUOTE="Love seeing my pals from another thread pop up elsewhere 😂 👋🏻]
Love it! You guys should spend more time hanging out here!! 🤣

• Haha

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
Just rewatched her stories and her forehead doesn’t move at all! She blinks a lot, maybe to make up for the fact that her forehead can’t move? I am pretty clueless about this stuff and not very good at spotting it!

Stardustsmile28

Chatty Member
If I was her, I’d have been doing everything I could to stay under £10k!!!! I’d be massively surprised if she doesn’t read here- especially the HH thread. She’s so desperate to be her! 🤢
This! ⬆ These are my thoughts exactly! I would too. No way would I want to be on anyone's radar... 😳

Here we go here we go here we go !!!! Get a Thread ready ! 😁

How about thread title - Blooming Niki Blooming hell on the heels of Hunters and Hell Heels.
Love Hunter and Hell!!! 🤣

That is a 'friendship' I just don't understand and think so much less of ThisLittleHouse for.

She talks about not promoting consumerism and spending money you don't have etc. If she really believes these things, how on earth could she spend time with HH. Aka such an ad whore whose whole raison d'aitre is to want people to be jealous of her and need to buy EVERYTHING to be happy... I used to really like ThisLittleHouse but this really puts me off her... She clearly can't believe these things at all. I notice Sally Fazelli and ThisisJules have fallen out of this friendship group too...
Just gone onto Insta with a cuppa and This LittleHouse has another ad. I am really surprised she would try and do more... She has had loads recently and, I am sad to say, very little other content... I blame HH for corrupting my (previously) favourite Instagrammer... 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha

Stardustsmile28

Chatty Member
As boring as if she were to post her food shop...

And when she has posted about food shopping it’s always from Waitrose. Of course. If she were to go to Aldi or Lidl I imagine she’d go in disguise, wouldn’t fit with the H&H smoke and mirrors image...
YES! This is a great analogy! It is as interesting content as watching her unpack her food shop OR hoover OR ANY OTHER average household task!!

Icantbelievemyeyes

“Just popping out to take a misty photo of you guys through the window, carry on with your roast”

What TF are you doing Lauren??? My family would look at me like I’d gone mad!
Just saw her stories. I bet her boys would love what Kelli's husband did. Lau on the other hand would ask her Col to take it all down 🤣

Hashtagged

VIP Member
Its a wierd picture. Cos ive never been in a situation where ive a) worn a floral patterned bra under a sheer linen white shirt or b) gone to the window smiling while im enjoying a cuppa with my shirt flapping open and my jugs out.

How has Fantasie aproved this wierd ass picture? it doesnt make sense and has all the Lauren trademarks in like her nose profile, big honking grin, wine/tea in her hand and the Lady Chatterley/Emmanuel filter on her schmexy pictures.
Big honking grin 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha