Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Annoyed 2

How have they had their sofas reupholstered so quickly since lockdown? Also, what a joke - the cost of the makeover, the reupholstering alone would have cost thousands, not to mention paint, cushions, new blind etc, all for a pathetic £500 giveaway. And it was a paid partnership! They could have done this for someone who deserves it surely. According to Lauren it is business as usual, pandemic over and diversity all done and dusted.
I had a look at the Sanderson Instagram page and it looks like she has been given all this stuff.

• Wow
Reactions: 1

Michellemarie

This is exactly what I thought!!

This always surprises me too. I have a woodburner and build a fire most nights throughout winter. Hers is absolutely just for show as it always just has a candle burning! 🤯
Or could it be that it’s because they’re renting? I had an open fire in a flat I rented and the landlord said we couldn’t use it even though it was working 🤷🏻‍♀️

Starshining

VIP Member
I follow her and haven’t really paid attention to her feed for a long time due to the sheer tweeness and #ad grabbing. Her latest post came up in my feed tonight and I felt horrified.

If you have lost someone you love Instagram is not the place you turn to for comfort - not as this early stage anyway. It reeks of trying to manipulate a situation to her advantage. I saw red. Had to stop myself from commenting. Real anger. Sick of influencers milking covid.

Came here instead as was sure there must be a thread about her. BREATHE
Read the back stories, you are in for an eye opener

• Wow

Londoner

Someone has taken all the Screen shots further up the thread (not too far, page before). But basically joules shared the event that H&H and others were at and people weren’t that impressed by the blatant bad taste of “spoiling” the instbraggers when many thought there are more worthy people.
It resulted in Joules deleting said post and Lauren being very quiet last week....
[/QUOTE

Thank you. I’ve missed it somehow.

Treesy19

VIP Member
Given her name, or “handle” (cringe), has she ever tried a beg on at the welly company, Hunter?

Mum.est2014

We definitely need a thread. I’ve been regularly searching for one. Either she’s a parody of grammers or she’s seriously deluded. What amazes me the most is how much her number of followers has increased since lockdown despite the fact that she has been try to sell clothes throughout. Are people seriously sucked in or just she just have other aspiring influencers following her.
just made one....

Stardustsmile28

Chatty Member
The scrounging is relentless. She tagged the boutique she bought that cashmere scarf she bought in (and has worn to death since). Lo and behold she now has a #gifted scarf! 🤦🏻

Sal288

I wonder if Col ever wishes he’d stayed with his first wife. He would certainly have an easier life.

Starshining

VIP Member
B4F40773-201C-4A32-9E31-07AC85920E07.jpeg
We are sounding a bit desperate, the emphasis of buying now and also giving away a product that ranges around £24 once £100 was spent.
Are BB in trouble? I can see #Ads and #paidpartnerships being ramped up.

I hope our Laur’ is taking a mental note of everything #gifted and declaring every time it’s seen or photographed too. 👀