Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emma81

Do you have a link for that, Emma? As it certainly hasn’t been widely publicised.

When did journalism become so disrespected and undervalued that a woman sitting at her kitchen table uploading photos to social media receives public relations samples?(‘PR samples’ that are guaranteed to only receive a favourable review. 🙄)
will try and find the thing I read on it it was on a link someone posted! Think it’s the case of if marked as gifted it should be a true gift and not required to post about it in any sense, whereas a pr sample is more where it’s been sent on the basis the person will post about it!

Reactions: 1

Londoner

Attempting to moderate, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user
Wales, I think. Yes, why would they live so far away from him when they didn't have children (to begin with) and both moved jobs etc. I have always thought this too. I couldn't bare to live so far apart from my child.
I follow this thread and generally agree with comments but I do find these types of comments unnecessary and not very tasteful. Judging her as a mother, stepmother. By the way location is not always someone has a choice in. I have a male friend who’s wife now lives overseas with their child. That doesn’t make him a bad father. Also I don’t think L has to be transparent on her past, relationships etc. as long as she is transparent in the way she handles social media and often isn’t which is why I follow this. But absolutely hate the judgy, gossipy types of chat on here. Sorry 😐

Bgr101

VIP Member
I find people growing veg and picking fruit so bloody boring to watch. Surely im not alone here !!

StanleySon

Please tell them then. They won’t know otherwise. I emailed Chrissie (owner of TWC) and told her exactly why I won’t buy anymore from her stores. Some of them are franchises and an insider has told me the group is struggling.
Yes good idea. I will.

Comfysofa

I lost total respect for her at Christmas with that obscene 12 days of Christmas giveaway - she must have had thousands of pounds worth of freebies while portraying this lovely person who wanted people to win something nice!
Yes and we never did see the gifted Land Rover car for the boys - perhaps she pretended Father Christmas brought it to them.

Rosiepie

VIP Member
It makes me laugh she has brought Tulips and then asked somebody to take her picture with said Tulips or used Self timer. It’s a bunch of flowers! Give me strength!
The whole tulip thing..she’s probably done that to see which flower brand will send her fresh flowers for free! Bloom and wild/ Freddie’s flowers spring to mind..
The photos are so staged and planned - you can just tell.

Rosiepie

VIP Member
If I was the brand who gifted Lauren’s boys those wellies I’d not be happy that she hadn’t tagged not supplied the brand name. You have no idea what brand they are from. It just shows that these influencers take the free stuff or the fees, but don’t care much about the brands thereafter 🤷‍♀️ It’s like it’s an after thought and didn’t want to get in trouble with the ASA..

Attachments

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
Maybe.

Is their house a two bed (as the boys share)? If she is pregnant, does this mean a move is in the pipeline?