Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ahcomeon

Chatty Member
So it was her father in law who passed away. Back to business as normal with cheesy pics and best mum ever posts.
How go you know it’s her father in law?

I do wonder why they haven’t ever bought a house. If he’s a car salesman and at manager level he will be on a good wage, I wonder what she earns. There must be a reason they rent. It’s not like that area has inflated house prices.
Depends the debt they have and maintenance. I’d say there are slim enough pickings to buy somewhere.

B4rney

From her edited post it could just be bad news about Cols job and financial security too. I’ve seen lots of directors and managers taking pay cuts etc.

Fayeeliz

You can see that just by her timeline and stories in the last few months, such a shame! I really liked her in the beginning 😔 I noticed her and Sally Fazeli had a parting of ways after the wedding, she unfollowed Lauren, I wonder what went down???
ohhh now this is interesting, had not noticed, but yes they’re not following each other now!

Lauren88

She doesn’t like him at all. He does seem a bit harder work compared to O&R so perhaps he doesn’t fit in with the ‘perfect’ look.

Ajtw09

Chatty Member
Aw crapper. Laur is in self isolation with her kids and needs to feed and entertain them for TWO solid weeks, thats 14 DAYS with no grandma daycare, no break, no press trips, no nights out, no date nights and no nursery, what the ever loving fk will she do?!

Just waiting for her honky grin, and the constant pictures of her with the wine and the twee boys baking, playing with their wooden toys and pickibg flowers on their walks in the lush meadow outside their home. Urgh!
I guess I’ve missed some of her stories. Is there a particular reason she’s self-isolating?

Limetree

Did anyone see her post tonight before she edited it? Seems she’s lost someone, all her comments are referencing it but it’s been edited out?

With a total lack of content for weeks on end this has certainly grabbed everyone’s attention though hasn’t it! “You say it best when you say nothing at all”! My first thoughts were that the dog had gone which I would be very sorry about 😔Sadly the cynic in me is truly wondering if it’s something else 🤷‍♀️