Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stardustsmile28

Chatty Member
That is exactly what I thought! I couldn't believe it! Never once referred to him as her step-dad until now!! I was shocked she would be so blatantly obvious.

Reactions: 1

Treesy19

VIP Member
So she’s re-carpeted a rental? I bet the LL is rubbing his hands together there (though he may have to put up with her down the end of the phone, who knows)

Starshining

VIP Member
Oh my god. I can’t believe she literally did a story to acknowledge how fake the WHOLE thing is. Wouldn’t sane people just be embarrassed and not put up a “fake” post???? Wouldn’t they just take a normal photo for the grid??? Just goes to show how much planning/editing etc must go into these, “oh I’ve just woken up with my #ads #gifted [insert blank] and casually taken a quick snap for the grid”.

Please let this be the beginning of the end for this whole influencer debacle....

So so disappointing from TWC. I won’t buy from them anymore.
Please tell them then. They won’t know otherwise. I emailed Chrissie (owner of TWC) and told her exactly why I won’t buy anymore from her stores. Some of them are franchises and an insider has told me the group is struggling.

Starshining

VIP Member
It makes me laugh she has brought Tulips and then asked somebody to take her picture with said Tulips or used Self timer. It’s a bunch of flowers! Give me strength!
“content” on a “slow morning”

My window popped open at this page for some reason - I missed this comment at the time but couldn't not respond now.

She did sell her granny for likes! Remember she made her mother parade around, being photographed for Wallis the DAY AFTER her father (Laur's grandad) died?!?! I didn't know about Tattle at the time and was absolutely appalled. I felt so sorry for her mother, feeling obliged to go through with it for the sake of her daughter.

No-one in their right mind would want to do the advert instead of having privacy to grieve. Even just seeing the advert afterwards would be a trigger for her mum, remembering what she was going through when those photos were taken. This helped open my eyes to how narcissistic our Laur is and what and who she would trample on for likes and publicity. Even at the very least, at the time, I thought Laur surely should have spent her day comforting her boys and not flirting and smiling at a camera with strangers.
I forgot about this. Thought the same at the time.

🙄

It was a Wallis advert. I can't be certain at all but it was an advert for Wallis. It is the photos of her and her mother together wearing lots of different coats! 🤦🏻🙈 It is awful. I was horrified.
It’s on her grid. BEA12CDF-BC2B-4100-AD67-4630D8679F6D.jpeg
31/3/19

Even dabbled with the name of “Grandma Heels” in a copycat style of “Grandmother Pukka” but failed to take off. Even has our ‘Laur’s website in the mum’s bio. Pimping out the mum as well as the kids

Last edited:

#kindlygifted

We definitely need a thread. I’ve been regularly searching for one. Either she’s a parody of grammers or she’s seriously deluded. What amazes me the most is how much her number of followers has increased since lockdown despite the fact that she has been try to sell clothes throughout. Are people seriously sucked in or just she just have other aspiring influencers following her.
Shame we can’t have a thread because we definitely need one. Although small mercy she isn’t at 10k as not sure what level of cringe she could take herself to. I think she thinks she’s great, and doesn’t see that she looks like a parody!! AND now of course we have Reels and she is making her own little “Table Styling” videos complete with a tablecloth that looks like it’s been screwed into a ball and *H&H copy klaxon* Boursin 🙄

Starshining

VIP Member
First time of commenting on this one but she is just ridiculous! I don’t follow her but she’s local to some friends and came up in conversation and I recognised the name from her.

she looks and acts so much older than she is, and not in a good way. There were some stories a week or so ago of her doing her makeup and I thought she looked lovely when barefaced. Then she add all the middle age woman makeup and the stupid blow dry.
The stories your friends could tell...

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
I agree she should be more transparent about any cosmetic procedures but re the piles of make up thing. At the end of the day, she is the social media bod for what is primarily a make up brand, she is going to turn up every day in a full face, isn’t she? As much of a disingenuous pain in the rear as I find her, I can’t really have a pop at her for that.

Rosiepie

VIP Member
It's so cringey though blatantly posting on the beg for stuff!

Considering the lifestyle she's trying to portray, you would think she would want people to think she's affluent enough to afford this lifestyle. But I guess she's hoping people won't realise what she is doing.

It's always the same when people like her ask for recommendations or that they are 'thinking of doing x....' it's basically a scope to see who will message offering them whatever it is for free!
👏👏 totally agree with you

Stardustsmile28

Chatty Member
Wow - that is a pretty major family fall out! Do we know why she doesn’t speak to him?
I knew he must be a step-dad because of how often the mum comes on her own and does things with the boys on her own. It just smacked of further disingenuity for me as she pretended he is her father whilst they play picture perfect happy families!

Bibbidyboo

As soon as Lauren receives a negative opinion she is usually really quick to act/ address on Instagram. Even something like the bin bags in the pool last weekend.

Bgr101

VIP Member
I do hate to admit it but I do actually like her makeup she always looks fresh faced and not to over done but I agree there’s always a filter so it’s hard to tell what actually you are looking at! Plus the Botox etc. So goodness knows what it actually looks like in a normal non filtered light
Has she admitted to botox?

Stardustsmile28

Chatty Member
I watch her videos all the time and it can hardly be very often (I habe never once seen it) in comparison to the numerous reference to her 'parents'!!

Qweenie

I messaged her yesterday asking about cream/powder bronzer from Bobbi Brown and surprise surprise no reply.