Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Downtoearth

Today’s photo with the boys in their gifted Le Chameau boots at £60 a pair?! Holy crap!!
Also....and this really gets on my nerves.....stop with the “Happy Tuesday everyone!” Likes it’s a national holiday! Grrrrrr that annoys me so much! 🤬
Nothing wrong with kids in Le Chameau boots - all of mine have them as they're the only ones which last through summers of Pony Club etc, hours mucking out stables and cleaning chickens, dog walking etc etc. More fur coat and no knickers for our Laur though!

Reactions: 1

Bgr101

VIP Member
I don’t get it either. They are not twins, why make them identical?

Is it because it is considered my photogenic / aesthically pleasing than figuring out two different outfits? I’m not a parent so don’t know why you would do this, but it looks mad!

That other lame brain All That’s Pretty does the same.
I wonder does she let them wear normal clothes when not on instagram...

Stardustsmile28

Chatty Member
Another free gift kept to yourself!!!!
Yes! Why would she not give away the extra one to her followers?

Has anyone noticed that her fire is on in every photo and story now?! Or how often she now shows us her cooking (after the disastrous Yeo Valley video)?! Or that she is now referencing 'old friends' that she "hasn't seen in years"! All of the things we have talked about and noticed...!

Why then does she not take notice of what we say on here about keeping things for herself and the constant gifts to herself?! It is, of course, greed.

She takes notice of everything else we say to help sell herself and get more free stuff/money! 🤦🏻😲

Mum.est2014

Looking at her last post of her ‘new’ hair, I also wondered if she is pregnant? She looks really different. Or maybe it’s just an angle of her face in the photo but noticed her absence, feeling sick and now the photo it made me think?
she looks like she’s done something to her face to me, thought it the last couple of photos. not that it matters, I just noticed it.

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
I do wonder why they haven’t ever bought a house. If he’s a car salesman and at manager level he will be on a good wage, I wonder what she earns. There must be a reason they rent. It’s not like that area has inflated house prices.
Please don’t tell me perfect laur lives the ‘wrong side of the tracks’ and not in best area for her social standing.

• Haha

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
She’s posted this journal and linked it as a PR sample! So it’s a gift then Lauren? Why do they glorify everything!!!

Just be straight up! She’s gutted it so you show it and she sells more journals! So shady all the time. Fed up!

Gifted*
That’s the new influencer trend, someone called them out for saying ‘gifted’ and now they’ve all decided ‘PR sample’ is far more acceptable.

Starshining

VIP Member
Hi 👋🏼 sorry new poster.
With Archie going back to his mums, does that mean that essentially Colin has done a 10+ hour round journey to Scotland at back?
I know the gov are saying children under 18 can travel between divorced parents but it seems incredibly irresponsible.
Yes

No20

Beg to differ on this one. Bereavement doesn't mean the end of the world for some people, even having lost a baby. My father in law died a few days before Christmas one year and we still had a nice time. Don't generalise too harshly 🤷‍♀️

I quite agree with this. Such a shame. Its like a social experiment in how the pursuit of money can change you, posted online for all to see.
Beg to differ on this one. Bereavement doesn't mean the end of the world for some people, even having lost a baby. My father in law died a few days before Christmas one year and we still had a nice time. Don't generalise too harshly 🤷‍♀️

I quite agree with this. Such a shame. Its like a social experiment in how the pursuit of money can change you, posted online for all to see.

I wasn’t really generalising. Losing both parents near Christmas, a brother at a young age and losing two babies makes one have a different outlook on things and puts a sad tinge on festivities.

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
will try and find the thing I read on it it was on a link someone posted! Think it’s the case of if marked as gifted it should be a true gift and not required to post about it in any sense, whereas a pr sample is more where it’s been sent on the basis the person will post about it!
Yes please do share a link as my understanding was that it all came from that annoying self righteous ‘influenced guru’ who’s name I have forgotten. I have had a quick google and can’t see anything to say the rules have changed...

Last edited:

Londoner

Seen her stories today #ad. No weekend break but really noticed her face looking different and like the other poster said I think she’s had something done to her face. Cheek area looks big, shiny, plump but doesn’t actually make her look better imo. Just plumper version of herself.

Starshining

VIP Member
Must be due the “inspiration quote / witty musing” on the grid in the next day or two for “grid balance”

🙄

Rose123

BN is definitely playing the insta game well as her followers have almost doubled over the last few months. Definitely one to keep an eye on .

Tothemoonandback

@Treesy19 the mod/FOD thread moves fast so here’s the link to complain to advertising standards. Include a screenshot if you can.

@Starshining youve done some really good research there that Advertising Standards will be interested in.

No need to spend hours on a complaint ladies, just do it. It’s not our job to find out if Lauren has broken the code, Advertising Standards will look into it. So if in doubt just complain and let them do their job. These influencers absolutely shouldn’t get away with deliberately deceiving consumers: