Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stardustsmile28

Chatty Member
That's certainly very true. I was just presuming they would forgive or be more likely to forgive their son / brother before her. I know I certainly would have a negative opinion of a female who worked with my daughter in law / mother of my grandson / nephew and snuck around behind her back.

I wouldn't be keen to welcome them with open arms and celebrate their relationship. Maybe it was him they were disgusted by!

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
... No, in Lent you don’t get ‘a day off’ - even for your hubby’s birthday- that is ok right?
Not strictly true. Lots of Christian denominations believe that Sundays during lent are exempt from fasting/abstinence. Lent is 40 days, but the actual length of time between Ash Weds & Easter is 46 days (40 days minus the Sundays).

Ahcomeon

Chatty Member
They’ve been sweating that furlough would end. It’s been extended so she’ll be curling her locks and troweling on the slap as we speak so she can get back to twirling on boomerangs and wistful videos of ‘the boys’ in linens to petit biscuit sunset lover.
Is furlough only possible if you firm can pay 40% of salary. Maybe a pay cut for Col?

dahliaqueen

The cardigan first fell off her shoulders January 2019 and it was never stated as a gift publicly.
If our ‘Laur had received it as a gift, declares it as a #gift then she had a year to keep stating it as a gift every time she was photographed wearing it. Would have to state #previouslygifted each photograph published.

It was never stated as a gift.

Also Aveeno would not be happy with her advertising other brands on their #paidpartnership

View attachment 81794View attachment 81795

I’m still getting over this
View attachment 81797View attachment 81798
She looks the double of Rebecca Addlington on the advert photo

A65D8B75-8988-4BB9-94ED-20CC99D5E8F2.jpeg

No20

My window popped open at this page for some reason - I missed this comment at the time but couldn't not respond now.

She did sell her granny for likes! Remember she made her mother parade around, being photographed for Wallis the DAY AFTER her father (Laur's grandad) died?!?! I didn't know about Tattle at the time and was absolutely appalled. I felt so sorry for her mother, feeling obliged to go through with it for the sake of her daughter.

No-one in their right mind would want to do the advert instead of having privacy to grieve. Even just seeing the advert afterwards would be a trigger for her mum, remembering what she was going through when those photos were taken. This helped open my eyes to how narcissistic our Laur is and what and who she would trample on for likes and publicity. Even at the very least, at the time, I thought Laur surely should have spent her day comforting her boys and not flirting and smiling at a camera with strangers.
That is truly dreadful. When was that?

Londoner

Can someone clarify what is the Joules backlash?
Not sure what I have missed? If someone doesn’t mind explaining. Thanks.

Treesy19

VIP Member
Looking at her last post of her ‘new’ hair, I also wondered if she is pregnant? She looks really different. Or maybe it’s just an angle of her face in the photo but noticed her absence, feeling sick and now the photo it made me think?
I think you might be right. Two posts featuring glasses to throw people off the scent too.

#previouslygifted

Chatty Member
She grew up in Newport. Went to school in Newport. Her parents divorced and she stayed with her dad (who she no longer speaks to) and her mum moved to the valleys with her new husband who she now calls Dad...
Wow - that is a pretty major family fall out! Do we know why she doesn’t speak to him?