Hunters & Heels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She cant be happy. Its such a fake life that must take so much effort to showcase. Always tidying, always photographing. Being given free stuff from a limited selection wont ever truly be your taste.
Exactly! She never seems unhappy. I know she chooses not to show that, but her kids never seem to play up, house is never messy, never seems stressed yet juggles working, kids and dog whilst Col works away. She’s not relatable whatsoever!

Reactions: 6
Matching shoes ......all for the gram ... “Col you have to wear your brown loafers today ,I’m after a paid partnership with Russell and Bromley”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her son was sent to nap in a full shirt and chinos get up (that matches his brother) 🤮They are having a day at home... Why can she not let her children just be children, and most importantly, be comfortable. Seriously, what is wrong with this woman?!
mummy also might make you an empty baguette wrapped in twine...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I think she’s a big fan of those “aspirational”, homely aesthetic influences like Sarah Vickers / KJP where *nothing* bad ever happens in their lives and every single shot is beautifully curated, like looking through a magazine.

She doesn’t want to be relatable or go down the “struggle Mummy” look, she wants to become a brand associated with a chill, homely aesthetic.

It must be hard for her to have the same lifestyle as the ex-magazine editor Notting Hill fashion set, as she and Col probably don’t earn a great deal (especially after the latter’s CSA payments...).

She’s not my cup of tea (far too fake, don’t get why she dresses her non-twin boys identically etc).

Reactions: 12
Those kids are going to get bullied if she carries on exploiting them and dressing them from the 1950's when they're older , unless she sends them to boarding school or somewhere they wear little boater hats and carry briefcases and the kids don't know any better. Do they even own trainers or jogging bottoms? 🤣

Reactions: 8
Those kids are going to get bullied if she carries on exploiting them and dressing them from the 1950's when they're older , unless she sends them to boarding school or somewhere they wear little boater hats and carry briefcases and the kids don't know any better. Do they even own trainers or jogging bottoms? 🤣
I doubt it, every inch of their lives is carefully curated by her. She lives in this Enid Blyton/ Swallows and Amazons idyll and they need to fit in with it. She needs to get her sliders on, get the Staffy on its lead and get them down Greggs for a sausage roll and a french fancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It makes me laugh that she clearly bases the boys clothing off of how the royal family dress, but even Kate wear jeans and casual wear not just floaty white dresses, plus George wore combat shorts last summer so it says something when a Prince can wear age appropriate clothes but an instamummy’s children can’t.

If that was my family taking a photo on a walk it would be dirty knees and trainers all round.. not bloody brown sandals

• Haha
Reactions: 3
not on a car salesman salary. They’ll be down the local school ...how ghastly for her 🤣

I feel really sorry for her kids. It's one thing dressing them smartly sometimes but surely at school they look at their classmates and wonder why they're so different? That makes me really sad.

Reactions: 4
I think anyone that exploits their children for social media (especially a child who is too young for their own channel/page and therefore should not really be on SM at all) is pretty awful. Poor Worwee and... whatever the other one is called.

• Heart
She’s posted this journal and linked it as a PR sample! So it’s a gift then Lauren? Why do they glorify everything!!!

Just be straight up! She’s gutted it so you show it and she sells more journals! So shady all the time. Fed up!

Gifted*

She’s posted this journal and linked it as a PR sample! So it’s a gift then Lauren? Why do they glorify everything!!!

Just be straight up! She’s gutted it so you show it and she sells more journals! So shady all the time. Fed up!

Gifted*
Theyre all using pr sample now...does my head in. Have the rules changed or are they all just dicks?!

• Haha
Another one linking facemasks on her stories. I suspect with facemasks being mandatory in shops from the 24th more of them will be doing it 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Another one linking facemasks on her stories. I suspect with facemasks being mandatory in shops from the 24th more of them will be doing it 😡
I honestly think Instagram should stop anyone making money from COVID19. It’s disgusting the way they’ll happily make money out of a pandemic!

Reactions: 9
She published her own bloody journal this year with space for this kind of stuff!

• Wow
I honestly think Instagram should stop anyone making money from COVID19. It’s disgusting the way they’ll happily make money out of a pandemic!
BelleandBunty affiliate linked face masks too and it’s really poor form. May as well report it to Instagram. 😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.