Hunters & Heels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the impression Nicki wants to be Lauren - she hasn’t stopped with the ads and the clothes and everything else - as if this whole “pandemic” nonsense is really ruining her vibe??? WTF these people need to stop!!!
I unfollowed her this morning and the constant ads are annoying me! And she’s unfollowed me so she clearly checks who unfollowers her. Ad ad ad was doing my head in

Reactions: 4
I unfollowed her this morning and the constant ads are annoying me! And she’s unfollowed me so she clearly checks who unfollowers her. Ad ad ad was doing my head in
I dont think theres a way to tell who unfollows is there?

Reactions: 1
The husband and kids cannot be happy. I get the kids probably don't know any better but it's all fake. If my husband and kid weren't allowed to do anything until I'd finished taking posey contrived photos, he'd tell me to give my head a shake.

Reactions: 5
First time on a swing. She has to ask her followers for a free swing because Lauren couldn’t bare to take her kids to a normal play area! Is she for real?!?

First time on a swing. She has to ask her followers for a free swing because Lauren couldn’t bare to take her kids to a normal play area! Is she for real?!?
I came on to say the same thing - this woman is all levels of fucked up. Dressing her two props, sorry sons, in matching stiff collared shirts to take them to a forest tree swing because she couldn’t bare to take them to the local park because it wouldn’t fit with her aesthetic nor put one up in the back garden. Utter slave to the ‘gram - tragic.

Reactions: 13
I came on to say the same thing - this woman is all levels of fucked up. Dressing her two props, sorry sons, in matching stiff collared shirts to take them to a forest tree swing because she couldn’t bare to take them to the local park because it wouldn’t fit with her aesthetic nor put one up in the back garden. Utter slave to the ‘gram - tragic.
Imagine being in her head...awful!!

Reactions: 3
She’s posted this journal and linked it as a PR sample! So it’s a gift then Lauren? Why do they glorify everything!!!

Just be straight up! She’s gutted it so you show it and she sells more journals! So shady all the time. Fed up!

Gifted*
That’s the new influencer trend, someone called them out for saying ‘gifted’ and now they’ve all decided ‘PR sample’ is far more acceptable.

Reactions: 1
The local one isn’t good enough tho, I bet the boys would love the witches hat, climbing frames, zip lines etc but it’s not as easy on the eye as a rope swing hanging from a leafy copse is it!
She asked her followers if anyone knew where there was a ‘tree swing’. This was a perfectly planned, curated post that has absolutely nothing to do with her children’s enjoyment whatsoever. Sad, sad, sad!

Reactions: 8
How far did she drive to find a bleeping WOODEN swing for the boys’ first post lockdown swing . Mine had to make do with common metal 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I cant follow her anymore. I used to love the pretty pictures and wholesome lifestyle she portrayed a few years ago when it was balanced out but its now like a parody account and just money grabbing. It feels immoral and vacuous which is ironically the opposite of wholesome. A shame as i used to enjoy her blogs too. Influencers wont be around much longer.

Reactions: 7
I know we laugh but it’s just so sad for those little boys... Bet they’d love to be running around the local park in tracksuit bottoms and trainers with their mates.. but instead they’re sat in front of a ring light, with Lauren and her massive camera in stiff collared shirts... all to get likes from strangers on the internet. It’s a sad, sad life and I hope she reads on here I really do

Reactions: 10
I lost total respect for her at Christmas with that obscene 12 days of Christmas giveaway - she must have had thousands of pounds worth of freebies while portraying this lovely person who wanted people to win something nice!

Reactions: 13
That’s the new influencer trend, someone called them out for saying ‘gifted’ and now they’ve all decided ‘PR sample’ is far more acceptable.
That’s actually new ASA guidelines apparently! It sounds pretentious but it’s just the new rules

Why oh why does she dress those boys like they are twins? I understand if that’s the look she likes then fine dress them up in shirts and chinos but why does it always have to be identical outfits?

Reactions: 3
Why oh why does she dress those boys like they are twins? I understand if that’s the look she likes then fine dress them up in shirts and chinos but why does it always have to be identical outfits?
I don’t get it either. They are not twins, why make them identical?

Is it because it is considered my photogenic / aesthically pleasing than figuring out two different outfits? I’m not a parent so don’t know why you would do this, but it looks mad!

That other lame brain All That’s Pretty does the same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.