Hunters & Heels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this 1984 Laura Ashley vision is heavily influenced by (or maybe it’s the other way round) an account called anenglishwife (anyone follow?) which always seems so far removed from representing most people’s lives nowadays. Basically the country life of a woman who doesn’t do much except waft around arranging flowers and having tea in her gorgeous house with younger husband (who always looks very serious). They even had the same delightful pegging washing out shots..
oh god, she’s absolutely nauseating. I had unfollow her due to the sheer volume of gag-worthy hardcore Royalist posts. She has a massive US republican housewife following and really hams up the English Rose bit for them. The extreme dry humping of Kate Cambridge made me unfollow. I couldn’t even hate watch anymore.

As for her DH, I think he’s going for ‘dark and broodingly sexy’ rather than miserable & serious 😂. Sadly, he’s not very good at it. I’ll say one thing though, she is very beautiful. She must’ve been absolutely stunning as a young woman.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
…short lived “career”

Our Laur’ “Col, that’s the content sorted for this weekend”
*eagerly rings tent hire companies for late booking 😂😂😂

oh god, she’s absolutely nauseating. I had unfollow her due to the sheer volume of gag-worthy hardcore Royalist posts. She has a massive US republican housewife following and really hams up the English Rose bit for them. The extreme dry humping of Kate Cambridge made me unfollow. I couldn’t even hate watch anymore.

As for her DH, I think he’s going for ‘dark and broodingly sexy’ rather than miserable & serious 😂. Sadly, he’s not very good at it. I’ll say one thing though, she is very beautiful. She must’ve been absolutely stunning as a young woman.
Anenglishwife is my neck of the woods 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
I really don’t know but I have always assumed so or else why would they do it. Minimum work for maximum reward?
i don’t think it does pay that well compared to, well you know, an ACTUAL job.

I get it if you only work to buy things feom
White company and joules maybe it does work? But most of us work to buy things we need or want outside this specific sponsored rubbish...like I don’t know...houses? Cars? Pay for our kids education etc...

Our Laura doesn’t earn that much from
Peddling stuff even with the excess amounts of swipe ups

This is half the reason the influencers bug me. Without IG they would be at home with no job. Fact. Now they act like they’re having a career. They are not.

and I’d like to add before I offend anyone - I have absolutely no problem with stay st home mums. I was one for almost 3 years (as I had the luxury of a very nice mat leave package and two in close succession). If I could have stayed at home after that I would of.
But these influencers would just do nothing if they didn’t have IG, they wouldn’t return to normal work, few of them have actually ever worked anyway...

Reactions: 4
Really puts me off buying from those brands too. I love joules and next and all these places that always sponsor People. I’d buy from them without the ad and when I see an ad it puts me off!

exactly this! I unfollowed a long time ago for the same reasons, but I grudgingly admire her ability to ham it up so well for the devoted US housewives. I agree, she’s beautiful and hubby probably has to live up to his reputation as the #handsomestmaninengland 🙄 on every post he’s in. Strange rarified leisurely bubble they seem to live in.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I wonder if Col ever wishes he’d stayed with his first wife. He would certainly have an easier life.

You can almost imagine her breathing a sigh of relief when she can put the kids down and she’s got the shot she wanted with her cheeks in pain from all the grinning and her dress all pulled from them grabbing her whilst she frantically tickles them for a smiling shot!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if Col ever wishes he’d stayed with his first wife. He would certainly have an easier life.
Awk i doubt it to be fair. Marriages end all the time. Their first marriages clearly werent working. Sad but true. Not that im defending her but its the reality.

Reactions: 3
Our Lau does seem particularly high maintenance, but I’m sure Col knew what he was getting into. It’s the boys in their lemon sherbet white shirts, and cream chino shorts I feel sorry for. Imagine if one of them chooses the goth life as a teen 😂that would quite fit with H&Hs aesthetic.

• Haha
You’d think the kids might like to have their own little styles too. Especially when she makes the older one match when he turns up. Don’t the little ones occasionally have favourite colours they want to wear

Our Lau does seem particularly high maintenance, but I’m sure Col knew what he was getting into. It’s the boys in their lemon sherbet white shirts, and cream chino shorts I feel sorry for. Imagine if one of them chooses the goth life as a teen 😂that would quite fit with H&Hs aesthetic.
At least some middle class kids have the goth rite of passage - Imagine a full on chav teen with shell suit, bottle of cider and an extremely unsuitable wee girlfriend called Chanelle-Marie

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She didnt forget her swiming costume, she forgot her victorian bathing suit...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone like her make up styles ? I watched her igtv with amy and i thought amys make up was much nicer. Lauren goes ott on the blusher she ends up like a clown

Does anyone like her make up styles ? I watched her igtv with amy and i thought amys make up was much nicer. Lauren goes ott on the blusher she ends up like a clown
Her stories/IGTV’s are too filtered to tell

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.