Hunters & Heels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do hate to admit it but I do actually like her makeup she always looks fresh faced and not to over done but I agree there’s always a filter so it’s hard to tell what actually you are looking at! Plus the Botox etc. So goodness knows what it actually looks like in a normal non filtered light

Reactions: 5
I actually think it’s really sad that her children aren’t allowed to be who they want to be - she clearly see’s them as an extension of her brand/image.

Reactions: 6
I do hate to admit it but I do actually like her makeup she always looks fresh faced and not to over done but I agree there’s always a filter so it’s hard to tell what actually you are looking at! Plus the Botox etc. So goodness knows what it actually looks like in a normal non filtered light
Has she admitted to botox?

No but that forehead doesn’t lie! It doesn’t move at all!!!
Yeah very true. I also hate to admit i gave bought some bobbi brown make up on her recommendations as her skin does look flawless but the blusher yesterday was a bit ott. Shes still fake tho 😂

Botox will be wearing off soon and salons haven’t reopened yet.... I’m in the same predicament 🤣... she’ll need all the filter help!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m always stunned how different she looks on other people’s stories and videos compared to her own. I don’t know what filter/camera angles she uses but she has one hell of a masculine Bruce forsyth chin on her, whenever I’ve seen her recorded on other people’s cameras!

• Haha
I really wonder how those kids will make friends and what those friends will think when they come over to play with their 1950s toys!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I really wonder how those kids will make friends and what those friends will think when they come over to play with their 1950s toys!!
Yes! 😂
Mate: Hey Ror can I come over to your house? What console you got xbox one or Nintendo switch?
Rory: Um I can let you have a go on my wooden connect four? They’ll be lashings of ginger beer and Mummy might let us use the #English stamp company Landy stamp.
Mate: Nah sounds shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Her son was sent to nap in a full shirt and chinos get up (that matches his brother) 🤮They are having a day at home... Why can she not let her children just be children, and most importantly, be comfortable. Seriously, what is wrong with this woman?!

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why she makes colon go outside to take a photo of them on the doorstep? Just enjoy your Friday night!

Colin hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The poor children. They're not allowed to pick their own activities or clothes or just HAVE FUN without her dictating how it's done. Also find it weird that they're told to play with certain things/do certain activities so mummy can photograph them for the internet.

Also definitely had botox, once you've had it you spot it on anyone else who has! :ROFLMAO:

It made me laugh when she said the living room was darker in the before shot because the curtains were shut... of course it was darker Lauren you tit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
How have they had their sofas reupholstered so quickly since lockdown? Also, what a joke - the cost of the makeover, the reupholstering alone would have cost thousands, not to mention paint, cushions, new blind etc, all for a pathetic £500 giveaway. And it was a paid partnership! They could have done this for someone who deserves it surely. According to Lauren it is business as usual, pandemic over and diversity all done and dusted.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How have they had their sofas reupholstered so quickly since lockdown? Also, what a joke - the cost of the makeover, the reupholstering alone would have cost thousands, not to mention paint, cushions, new blind etc, all for a pathetic £500 giveaway. And it was a paid partnership! They could have done this for someone who deserves it surely. According to Lauren it is business as usual, pandemic over and diversity all done and dusted.
Not forgetting the sad bereavement but as you say all done and dusted, cold hard cash to be made

Reactions: 4
I had a look at the Sanderson Instagram page and it looks like she has been given all this stuff.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She cant be happy. Its such a fake life that must take so much effort to showcase. Always tidying, always photographing. Being given free stuff from a limited selection wont ever truly be your taste.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Two young kids (and a dog) and she has chosen to upholster the sofa in white fabric. Honest to god.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.