Hunters & Heels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe its me, but i never realised how big a holiday Easter is. She decorated her house, kids room, had a wreath, and now sending her friends easter gifts. Bit confused too. Are those £65 chocolates something she has ordered and showing us she is gifting them or a suggestion she is making to her followers?
Cripes, £65 on a box of chocolates in this current climate. She must be bonkers. On with her constant, Happy Friday, Happy Mondays, Happy Tuesdays, life is wonderful, the kids are super well behaved what with their flower pressing and cake making blah blah blah. She needs to tone that tit down. And get bleeping real. Do people want to see her fake curated life when people are losing jobs, worried about vulnerable family, homeschooling and a possible turn in the economy. £65 chocolates my arse.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Remind you of anyone?

Elements of narcissism including things like:

• a sense of self-importance or grandiosity
  • fantasies about being influential, famous, and/or important
  • exaggerating their abilities, talents, and accomplishments
  • craving admiration and acknowledgment
  • preoccupied with beauty, love, power, and/or success
  • an exaggerated sense of being unique
  • believing that the world owes them something
  • exploiting others to get what they want (no matter how it impacts others)
  • lacking empathy toward others

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So agree with all these posts! I don’t care about your silly, white, gifted Boden dress you insensitive, self indulgent, silly woman. Getting dressed up so you can affiliate link to all your sheep who are busy buying overpriced chocolates on your recommendation (which you are actually not buying yourself)! Get a grip woman! No one cares about or wants to wear silly white dresses right now - find another meal ticket 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fortnums have been #gifting some of these sickening Insta Huns ( Marthashappilyeverafter, All that’s Pretty, Cara Suthers and Blossomingbirds) Easter Egg goodies😡All that’s going on and we have ordinary people risking their lives every day to keep us safe and they choose to do that! I was fuming..... Why not do a giveaway with people nominating a key worker who they think deserves this treat and then pick a person at random? Such a bad PR move for Fortnums and so insensitive🤬A few people left comments on their IG page which were then deleted...... Pathetic.
I got a reply from them saying it had been arranged before the pandemic happened. A load of crap in my opinion. If thats the case they could have said guys your stuff is on the way please enjoy dont post about it give it away if you want. I really hope we are coming to the end of the insta huns life expectancy. Its disgusting

• Heart
Do we think that “so many DM’s about the projector, here it is on Amazon (old Hinch trick now RVK_loves one too) and I’ve kindly put on a swipe up for you” will happen tomorrow?! 🤷🏼‍♀️
#blessed

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There is definitely a reserved seat on the bus to hell for anyone who is using the hashtag ad or sponsored during these times. It's profiting off of misery and unrest. Even more so for those who are running these posts under the guise of 'we're all in this together' and 'let's treat someone who deserves it'. The winner is picked at random so who's to say someone who commented 'I deserve it because I have a cough and my kids are off school' who then wins it is more deserving than someone who commented 'my sister is an intensive care nurse who is working all hours with no ppe equipment and can't come home to her kids.'

Reactions: 10
Oh absolutely 🙄
Yes, this was clearly the plan and I had the same thought as we watched it. That affiliate link would bring her a pretty penny. If it doesn't, and I don't think it will now, then you know she saw your post on here, as she looks.

Reactions: 3
Look at her all dressed up with that stupid grin on her face - does she not realise what’s going on in the world?!! It’s not a holiday you silly woman.

There is definitely a reserved seat on the bus to hell for anyone who is using the hashtag ad or sponsored during these times. It's profiting off of misery and unrest. Even more so for those who are running these posts under the guise of 'we're all in this together' and 'let's treat someone who deserves it'. The winner is picked at random so who's to say someone who commented 'I deserve it because I have a cough and my kids are off school' who then wins it is more deserving than someone who commented 'my sister is an intensive care nurse who is working all hours with no ppe equipment and can't come home to her kids.'
I just don’t under who these people are, and by that I mean the followers. I blame them as much as people like Lauren. Do they not see this for what it is? I follow some other accounts and the amount of people begging to please, please link the foundation or earring is astonishing. Wake up people!

Reactions: 6
Just looked at the Boden ad, the dress looks see through at the bottom?!? There’s nothing below the pockets, no wonder she’s hiding behind the table 😂😂😂 Swipe up! Buy it! Who cares people are risking their lives to pack it, send it and deliver it to you. Even worse when it’ll probably be returned as it’s unwearable 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Story for the £65 chocolates has disappeared !!! When all this is said and done I hope she takes a good look at herself and asks what her contribution is to the world, because right now flouncing around in her white dress and ramming her perfect country life down people’s throats is not cutting it I’m afraid

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Story for the £65 chocolates has disappeared !!! When all this is said and done I hope she takes a good look at herself and asks what her contribution is to the world, because right now flouncing around in her white dress and ramming her perfect country life down people’s throats is not cutting it I’m afraid
To be honest i hope she does read here and i hope she feels really tit. I doubt she will as they see it as earning a living. Well i sincerely hope her time is up. She has a 'real' job as well so frankly shes greedy. Not one duck given for anyone but herself.

Hope today has been one of the better days..followed by an ad
I hate it.

Reactions: 4
You are right she has removed the £65 box of chocolates from her Stories. Why would she ever have posted it in the first place?! The Fortnums basket is still there though, raking in the pennies!

Yeah, that Bodum dress is so see through that it is unwearable. Terrible advert for them. Her inane grin in the sunshine ("Look at me!"), is so inappropriate just now.

You are right she has removed the £65 box of chocolates from her Stories. Why would she ever have posted it in the first place?! The Fortnums basket is still there though, raking in the pennies!

Yeah, that Bodum dress is so see through that it is unwearable. Terrible advert for them. Her inane grin in the sunshine ("Look at me!"), is so inappropriate just now.
I actually think people would level with her more if she came on and admitted they are in a precarious position like everyone else, and are worried about health/finance/jobs etc. Instead the inane grinning and ‘Happy Fridayyyyyyy’ is repellent at this time. Wish they’d just be honest

If she said she was worried about finances she wouldn't be able to post stories of £65 boxes of chocolates and Fortnum baskets she is buying!! She will never let her completely false facade drop!

I see Archie has arrived from Scotland - essential journey and swopping households ??

If she said she was worried about finances she wouldn't be able to post stories of £65 boxes of chocolates and Fortnum baskets she is buying!! She will never let her completely false facade drop!
She isn’t buying this stuff. She will have been gifted stuff. She is making suggestions and affiliate linking so she can earn money in the back of her sheep so spending theirs. Anything she actually pays for is cheap.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.