Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think she’d be between a rock and a hard place here to be fair. Would be worse if she didn’t acknowledge Archie. She could have worded it differently though.
I never normally comment here, but I agree with what you’ve said. I come from a ‘broken home’ and my dad has since had 2 more children. My step mum never acknowledges me or posts about me on social media, and this often leaves me feeling left out. She often uses phrases such as ‘My family of 4’ or ‘The best dad of 2’, when in reality they or ‘we’ are a family of 5 and my dad is a father of 3. Seeing these comments from my step mum does leave me feeling really low, and like I’m not part of the family. I think Lauren was using the phrase ‘mum of 3’ to make sure that Archie isn’t left out, and I definitely don’t think it came from a place of maliciousness or to make Archies mum feel jealous. I would love it if my step mum treated me the way that Lauren treats Archie. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17

Latetotheparty

VIP Member
Nothing new to add to the post really, just wanted to say I’m ashamed to admit I was totally sucked in by this one, our kids are similar ages so I followed her and was amazed how perfect everything in her world appeared. I loved her grid of aesthetically pleasing photos and her idillic lifestyle, she seemed like a lovely, down to earth, happy, smiling, always happy to help person you’d love to be friends with. But oh how my eyes have been opened by you lovely lot 😂 Her stories today have amused me no end where she’s talking about her ‘edit’ and recommendations from the new White Company brochure, yet as someone pointed out further up the thread, when it comes to paying from her own (kindly gifted) pockets for things like silk flowers, she goes somewhere considerably cheaper 🤨 I used to buy a lot from the White Company but thanks to having grabby freeloaders like Lauren trying to push, push, push their products, I refuse to spend my money with them! I just wish these companies would wake up and see the negative effect using ‘influencers’ has on genuine customers. And I just wanted to say thank you tattlers! 😘 I’ve learnt loads from you all about these fickle lot and my follow list has now had a massive culling! 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 16

MissTeddy

VIP Member
I’d love to live near Lauren and spot her in non sepia, non dreamy moments eg Lauren at Asda, at MOT Centre, at the soft play party, at Robert Dyas (does she do all the mundane daily activities in a flowing dress + whicker basket? Twat)

• Haha
  • Heart

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
I would think that given the current situation she’d be tempted to show a glimpse of reality to show her followers she’s more ‘one of them’ than this wanky unattainable Enid Blyton frolicking in floral dresses malarkey she is a parody of herself!

• Haha
  • Heart

shoegalxo

This fucking cunt of a woman makes my actual piss boil... my kids aren’t dressed until lunch time.. there’s a sea of Lego and plastic shit all over the house HOW IN GODS NAME are her little robots dressed in matching beige smiling away sharing a bastard wooden truck..

• Haha

ced60

She’s is an upmarket Mrs Hinch - money grabbing and fake and so patronising... advertising Next stuff at this time is just wrong .. trying to make money from people having to work from home .... profiteering from a pandemic .... classy Lauren !

• Heart
  • Angry

Ajtw09

Chatty Member
There she is slagging off Col’s backpack. It’s carrying their picnic but it’s not cool enough for her. Either he told her where to go beforehand when she tried to prevent him from wearing that (normal) backpack, or she was so wrapped up in herself that she didn’t noticed when they set out and then realised with horror as she was filming him from behind. Oh the shame of having a normal backpack.
I thought how odd to even mention the ‘ugly’ backpack. I wouldn’t even have noticed it if she hadn’t brought my attention to it. Clearly it doesn’t fit her aesthetic and Col should really have been lugging a Joules hamper up the mountain, while the boys skipped along carrying baskets over their arms covered with red check cloths 🙄 I hope none of Laur’s followers have that same ugly backpack - how embarrassing for them

• Haha

Ahcomeon

Chatty Member
Lauren is the epitome of all that is wrong with instagram. The falseness of it, the look at my perfect life. Make you feel crap about yourself. She hardly has this idyllic life and would never be able to personally afford most of the products she’s advertising. The sooner it comes crashing down the better.

• Heart
The picture of the two boys in cream jumpers and watering cans. All so staged. Who puts cream jumpers and aprons on for gardening. What’s wrong with having a little fun and getting muddy. Those boys really are her puppets to pose for the gram. So sad.

Stardustsmile28

Chatty Member
OMG. The latest advert... the lingerie brand. Presumably the one that prompted the half naked over the shoulder poses. They have chosen our Laur' as the person to front a campaign about feeling self assured. Her obsession with appearance and her family brand looking good makes her come across as extremely insecure. That would have been enough for the Lingerie brand's choice to seem ridiculous...

But, the advert is posted the day after Lauren has posted extremely detailed stories about the militant, precise ten point remedy plan she followed because she noticed her ponytail was a tiny bit thinner than usual!!!!!

Then today she posts the advert with comments directly from her saying she doesn't focus on how she looks and focuses on the things that really matter to her and her family.

Man, her ponytail must really matter to those boys of hers for her to have focussed so much on it and devoted so much energy to it, for months!

Such hypocrisy. The juxtaposition of this ad with her stories is so jarring; it is car crash Insta!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

shoegalxo

I seriously need to block this woman.. she’s like a car crash I just can’t help but look! I know everyone’s gram usually just shows the highlight reel of life but hers is BEYOND FAKE it’s nauseating.. the constant fake toothy grin, and HAPPY MONDAYYT!.. Coll’s LUSH cooking.. the silly little matching outfits those poor boys wear.. running through white sheets in her country garden or sat playing nicely with ONE wooden toy while she’s wearing red lippy in her dress with her wine. OH COME ON PLEASE. Surely nobody actually believes that’s her real life?! Fuck off Lauren.

• Haha

Treesy19

VIP Member
There she is slagging off Col’s backpack. It’s carrying their picnic but it’s not cool enough for her. Either he told her where to go beforehand when she tried to prevent him from wearing that (normal) backpack, or she was so wrapped up in herself that she didn’t noticed when they set out and then realised with horror as she was filming him from behind. Oh the shame of having a normal backpack.

• Haha
  • Wow

Comfysofa

She pretends they were in their pj’s all day - to normalise them- whilst she found the time (with them) to bake a fiddly cake (she won’t share the recipe as too fiddly for us mere mortals) and decorate it with elderflowers, as per Pinterest, whilst she also found the time to dress up in a perfect white dress and snap pictures of perfect cake, perfect boys in perfect pj’s, watch perfect films, set up perfect film set up and projector in perfect children’s bedroom and take more perfect pictures of it all in the hope that everyone takes notice of all the perfectness, whilst pretending to be just like everyone else!! How exhausting trying to cover all of the market all of the time!

• Heart

InstaLurk

VIP Member
The thing is, she wants it to look like ‘col’ just snapped them unaware, walking wistfully to the lush, lush train, but the reality is she will have stopped, straightened the boys clothes, checked her hair, prompted the boys not to talk or stop walking, waited for a space in the crowds to clear, then filmed it at least once with specific instructions for Col on which filter to use. She is so sad 😂

• Heart
Jesus, tiny baguettes wrapped in twine. But there's no bloody filling! Wtf! And these are for a picnic? She spent sp much time wrapping and tying twine arounds those bits of bread that she forgot to put anything in them. Those poor kids. I really feel sorry for them, they do suffer in Laurs crusade for showing off a perfect family.

• Haha

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
When I saw the sandwiches tied up with string I laughed! And Archie’s cap ‘went in the pool’ 🤔 so now they’re all matching in their straw hats, convenient!

I used to love Lauren’s account but this has just reached new levels of fake and twee! It must be bloody exhausting for her to keep this up...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

StanleySon

This can’t go on. I follow a lot of Floggers (well I don’t give them a follow, but watch them...anyway) and when is the penny going to drop?
People are losing their jobs, they are going to lose their homes, their chidlren can’t take exams, their parents may not make it until Christmas, their businesses Driven to to the ground and these _*€$#%+|!<+s - (I cant even muster up enough expletives) are #aff their crappy products to make sure their bank balances keep ringing.
Lauren’s annoys me even more as

1) her child is reception so really a terms without learning won’t be a bit deal at all (I say that with a child also in reception)
2) her other child is even younger...
3) she doesn’t work full time anyway and is salaried so will get her money regardless (maybe 20% less, probably not)

so really this shut down is all just content fodder for her. While others are back against the walls trying to make it all work and make sure by the end of it we all still have enough money to carry on.
Making light of this situation and pretending we are all playing “home schools” is not the reality for anyway.
She’s a massive twat.
🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Sorry I really needed to rant...

• Heart
Does Col really honestly like her twee style? The old fashioned wicker baskets and pegs for laundry, the twine, the frolicking in fields, the constant wind swept grinned side profile poses, stamps, candles, i could go on and on.

Or does he think, fucking hell, why am i carrying another fucking wicker basket up a bush looking for more elderflower in 28 degree weather. Just go to Aldi and buy some for fucks sake Laur.

• Haha