Hunters & Heels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There she is slagging off Col’s backpack. It’s carrying their picnic but it’s not cool enough for her. Either he told her where to go beforehand when she tried to prevent him from wearing that (normal) backpack, or she was so wrapped up in herself that she didn’t noticed when they set out and then realised with horror as she was filming him from behind. Oh the shame of having a normal backpack.
I thought how odd to even mention the ‘ugly’ backpack. I wouldn’t even have noticed it if she hadn’t brought my attention to it. Clearly it doesn’t fit her aesthetic and Col should really have been lugging a Joules hamper up the mountain, while the boys skipped along carrying baskets over their arms covered with red check cloths 🙄 I hope none of Laur’s followers have that same ugly backpack - how embarrassing for them

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought how odd to even mention the ‘ugly’ backpack. I wouldn’t even have noticed it if she hadn’t brought my attention to it. Clearly it doesn’t fit her aesthetic and Col should really have been lugging a Joules hamper up the mountain, while the boys skipped along carrying baskets over their arms covered with red check cloths 🙄 I hope none of Laur’s followers have that same ugly backpack - how embarrassing for them
That’s exactly what I thought, no one would have battered an eyelid at what was on his back but she’s deliberately drawn attention to it as it clearly doesn’t fit her Insta look. She must be a bloody nightmare to live with surely. This marriage won’t last. If anyone knows I’d love to know more details of how she split up his first marriage. He’s surely got to reach a breaking point with her. Is he allowed to choose his own clothes in the morning?

And who puts Xmas garland around their kids’ beds?? It’s all for Instagram and the nice photos! You can just picture it; Mummy I don’t want that around my headboard I don’t like it. Lauren: it stays.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Its a North Face backpack, probably something everyone has for going for country hikes, so i dont know why on earth she was slating it as ugly. I bet she was walking behing carrying a ring light, reflector, camera, tripod, wearing a white midi skirt, cream cosy lush but shapeless jumper, her £400 boots and a cream wool coat from Wallis.idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I couldn't believe the stupidity of the 'ugly backpack' comment. I agree with all the comments - it highlighted how truly vacuous she is. Instead of appreciating a special time outdoors with her family she was focusing on petty details that don't fit with the 'brand' that she has made her family into.

P.s. I have the same backpack for walking outdoors! Insulted. 😂

Reactions: 11
Perhaps her first #ad campaign of 2020 is for a Joules backpack 🎒 🤔 The sheep who are currently cringing over their perfectly good North Face rucksacks because our Laur’ has shamed them, will be all falling over themselves to get the pretty version from Joules.

Reactions: 6
Who, with two young kids have time to write in a planner? I barely have time to talk to my husband on a daily basis before i fall asleep in exhaustion. Laur must have a secret because she always looks so fresh faced and not covered in stains....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Quelle surprise we have an Ad from Lauren! She just could not wait till the new year could she? ‘Hey sheeples I’ve missed you so much over the Xmas break, so I thought I’d share this amazing wipeable planner with you. So get ready with the fingers and swipe up now for the limited edition! You absolutely NEED this planner in your life. Only £35!!! Absolute bargain and so utterly lush! Remember only a limited number so get swiping now my luuurvlie followers!!!’ 💴 💴 💴 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who, with two young kids have time to write in a planner? I barely have time to talk to my husband on a daily basis before i fall asleep in exhaustion. Laur must have a secret because she always looks so fresh faced and not covered in stains....
I, and you too I imagine, could look that fresh faced if I spent an age away from my children doing my hair and make up. I, like you and most other people, prioritise more important aspects of my childrens' lives. I always look at her and think about the help she must have with her children, being looked after by someone else whilst she prettifies herself!

Reactions: 6
I’ve come to the conclusion she must be a bot. I bet she’s got a control panel somewhere. I wonder what would make her malfunction? Critically low levels of cashmere socks and Jo Malone candles?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve come to the conclusion she must be a bot. I bet she’s got a control panel somewhere. I wonder what would make her malfunction? Critically low levels of cashmere socks and Jo Malone candles?
Well the forehead never moves...

B0BC5723-4354-4D9A-980C-AD61906DA234.jpeg

“What really matters to me”

Well love, we all know that. Cold hard cash and being a “pedlar of the shiny baubles”

Anything else??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly she is such a dullard! I’m so over the smugness and this glossy fake life in 50 shades of beige. 🙄
Who would want her planner?!

Honestly she is such a dullard! I’m so over the smugness and this glossy fake life in 50 shades of beige. 🙄
Who would want her planner?!
I wouldn’t want any stationery costing £35 for a start. I don’t pay that for books I read. Her mate Sarah Jane aka Justalittlebuild had a gifted Christmas planner at £65! Seriously expensive notepads.

Reactions: 3
Who do these women think they are?! Are we meant to want to be just like them?! No thanks! I’d much rather have my real (not heavily filtered for Instagram) ugly backpacks and all...

Reactions: 5
I didn't even see the post about the ugly backpack because I can't even bring myself to look at her boring catalogue, I mean instagram, anymore. But oh my word, what a vapid animal she is to care that much about a sodding back pack! I didn't realise anyone could be so bloody materialistic, it's laughable but so tragic.
The sad thing is, there's people in this world who'd love a backpack. Like the people she supports in her mother Theresa charity giving sprees.

I'll apologise for this in advance, but the woman (hunters and heels) I once really admired is now just a materialistic, vapid, vain fake bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who on earth does she think she is? It’s pathetic all this posing, it really is. I love how she says that it can be difficult for many people but that they get to enjoy some magic anyway. Obviously she’s never gone though anything dreadful like a bereavement or such like. Trust me, there is no magic in Christmas after the loss of a child or a parent. She should really be more careful about what she says. It’s like she’s just slipping it in as a token gesture. I’m sure she’ll have a lush #gifted Christmas anyway.
Beg to differ on this one. Bereavement doesn't mean the end of the world for some people, even having lost a baby. My father in law died a few days before Christmas one year and we still had a nice time. Don't generalise too harshly 🤷‍♀️

I didn't even see the post about the ugly backpack because I can't even bring myself to look at her boring catalogue, I mean instagram, anymore. But oh my word, what a vapid animal she is to care that much about a sodding back pack! I didn't realise anyone could be so bloody materialistic, it's laughable but so tragic.
The sad thing is, there's people in this world who'd love a backpack. Like the people she supports in her mother Theresa charity giving sprees.

I'll apologise for this in advance, but the woman (hunters and heels) I once really admired is now just a materialistic, vapid, vain fake bleep.
I quite agree with this. Such a shame. Its like a social experiment in how the pursuit of money can change you, posted online for all to see.

I quite agree with this. Such a shame. Its like a social experiment in how the pursuit of money can change you, posted online for all to see.
[/QUOTE]

I think that is the issue though - that she branded herself and her family from the start and always set out to be a saleswoman.

She hasn't changed. We are just seeing her real intention and the real her now.

Someone that sells her kids and manipulates their activities and even their personalities to suit her brand.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.