Hunters & Heels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was a make up girl working on a sales counter in John Lewis; when she started her affair with her married colleague... spending her days looking glam whilst his wife would have been at home with his toddler. Then she became a sales person for the brand. She is nothing other than a smoke and mirrors salesperson.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She was a make up girl working on a sales counter in John Lewis; when she started her affair with her married colleague... spending her days looking glam whilst his wife would have been at home with his toddler. Then she became a sales person for the brand. She is nothing other than a smoke and mirrors salesperson.
Was he a manager by any chance?

Reactions: 4
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Yep!! Vile, isn't it? He was the Beauty Department Manager.

Poor Kerry 😔 Men who cheat of their partners are vile, but there’s a special place in hell reserved for women who break up relationships with babies involved. It’s such a difficult and vulnerable time in many relationships and she exploited that clearly.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
A school friend has met her a few times and is also oh-so-desperate to be “noticed” by brands on Insta too. All posts are staged. It’s beyond cringe. She tags Lauren a lot which is how I found her account. Like someone else said, it’s just like a car crash. Decorating your little boys’ room with Easter stuff they don’t give a squat about? Bizarre. Dressed in Sunday best every effing day? Really? Banging on about Bobbi Brown makeup yet always using blumming filters on your photos and stories? Sick of these influencers trying to coax new mums and impressionablea into buying a load of overpriced stuff they do not need. I predict a baby on the cards, she will be desperate to secure all the usual baby brands - that will be her next meal ticket in her Insta obsessed life.
Was it “Blooming niki”??!! She is another one who is just like Lauren.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Was it “Blooming niki”??!! She is another one who is just like Lauren.
I get the impression Nicki wants to be Lauren - she hasn’t stopped with the ads and the clothes and everything else - as if this whole “pandemic” nonsense is really ruining her vibe??? WTF these people need to stop!!!

Reactions: 4
O
Poor Kerry 😔 Men who cheat of their partners are vile, but there’s a special place in hell reserved for women who break up relationships with babies involved. It’s such a difficult and vulnerable time in many relationships and she exploited that clearly.
My feelings exactly. When I found out the truth, I just couldn't look at her stories or #ads without imagining her flirting, fluttering her eyelashes, dolled up whilst his wife had not long had a baby and would likely be at home. No decent or family orientated woman would do this. The fact that she must have known his wife too just makes it all so much worse.

Reactions: 3
This bleeping bleep of a woman makes my actual piss boil... my kids aren’t dressed until lunch time.. there’s a sea of Lego and plastic tit all over the house HOW IN GODS NAME are her little robots dressed in matching beige smiling away sharing a bastard wooden truck..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This bleeping bleep of a woman makes my actual piss boil... my kids aren’t dressed until lunch time.. there’s a sea of Lego and plastic tit all over the house HOW IN GODS NAME are her little robots dressed in matching beige smiling away sharing a bastard wooden truck..
Indeed! My son hasn’t even got dressed on some days. And we own lots of plastic. No beige clothing here!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I get the impression Nicki wants to be Lauren - she hasn’t stopped with the ads and the clothes and everything else - as if this whole “pandemic” nonsense is really ruining her vibe??? WTF these people need to stop!!!
Nikki's account really annoyed me when it looked like she was doing photoshoots outside during the lockdown. This picture here was posted after the lockdown started. Infuriating :mad:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am just re-reading that article and seeing Col's references to "looking after his staff" and "keeping his staff happy". Urgh. If only he had paid more attention to "looking after his wife" and "keeping his wife happy", then our Lauren wouldn't have been able to rip apart his family.
Screenshot_20200417-214952.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Nikki's account really annoyed me when it looked like she was doing photoshoots outside during the lockdown. This picture here was posted after the lockdown started. Infuriating :mad:
She definitely needs her own thread! Anyone know what she does for work? Shes still working so guessing key worker?

Reactions: 2
Just had a look at blooming nikki and shes a literal carbon copy of the home wrecker and all the other instahuns, are these women ok? Do they not have anyone in their lives that give them a nudge and say 'hey, you're looking like a bit of a tit. Just thought you should know.'
Were in the middle of a global pandemic and these people are flouncing around under the guise of 'oh I'm keeping things positive', like they're doing us a service? Nobody asked.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I've never seen this blooming niki one before but what the hell's going on with her posing in a swimsuit in the middle of a country road. These women are deranged.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.