Hunters & Heels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This 👆 !!! 👏 Omg influencers seem to do this for pure attention. Sure something bad has happened in Laura life and I’m sure if they have lost a family member (?) that is truly awful, but it’s the way they give a snippet but not the full picture and leave followers asking whether they are ok etc etc. I really think it’s distasteful actually. Her mate justalittlebuild has done it twice recently, hinting that she may be poorly and even showing a pic of her legs in hospital (I mean why do that?), but not wishing to divulge any further, but immediately receives messages of sympathy. My point is just keep quiet if you don’t want people to know what’s going on in your private life. Don’t use peoples emotions for your own advantage.This sort of behaviour screams attention seeking, and a way to increase engagement and I don’t think that’s very nice. Keep some of your private life private. And if you’ve got nothing to say then don’t say it in the first place. I do hope the dog hasn’t died though - I liked the dog!
Totally. It reminds me of those silly cryptic messages people put on Facebook only to get dozen of messages back asking: Are you ok hun? 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Totally. It reminds me of those silly cryptic messages people put on Facebook only to get dozen of messages back asking: Are you ok hun? 🙄
Yes exactly! Like someone ‘checking in’ to a hospital on Facebook. Just WHY?!

Reactions: 9
Predictable! In all this grief she still times her post to perfection (around 7pm on a Sunday evening) for max engagement and to beat algorithms. And manages to post picture perfect, matchy outfit, curated posts. Image and business first always!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Predictable! In all this grief she still times her post to perfection (around 7pm on a Sunday evening) for max engagement and to beat algorithms. And manages to post picture perfect, matchy outfit, curated posts. Image and business first always!
It is horrendous isn't it. So calculating in this time of overwhelming grief. Pathetic.

Reactions: 5
I see she’s back to her perfect life, baking cakes and wearing an impractical white dresses

Reactions: 2
Those lanterns are from mud and bloom. Ive done them with my two who are 6 months or so older each and they dont look like that. Just let them do it themselves!!!! Who gives a sht if theyre not instagrammable!!!!!

Reactions: 3
Not a snowball’s chance in hell the boys made those and if those are theirs (and there aren’t a couple they actually did hiding) then she did it for them! Poor kids! Just let them be messy and have fun rather than this contrived and controlled version of fun.

Last edited:
Not a snowball’s chance in hell the boys made those and if those are theirs (and there aren’t a couple they actually did hiding) then she did it for them! Poor kids! Just let them be messy and have fun rather than this contrived and controlled version of fun.
I agree entirely, my 2 are a year older than both of hers and no hope in hell anythinf they produced would look anything like that (and my eldest is a keen arts and crafter - as keen as a 5 year old can be 😂🤣🤣) those were made by a particularly dedicated parent and even then, one that really cared what they looked like....all for the gram.

She pretends they were in their pj’s all day - to normalise them- whilst she found the time (with them) to bake a fiddly cake (she won’t share the recipe as too fiddly for us mere mortals) and decorate it with elderflowers, as per Pinterest, whilst she also found the time to dress up in a perfect white dress and snap pictures of perfect cake, perfect boys in perfect pj’s, watch perfect films, set up perfect film set up and projector in perfect children’s bedroom and take more perfect pictures of it all in the hope that everyone takes notice of all the perfectness, whilst pretending to be just like everyone else!! How exhausting trying to cover all of the market all of the time!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s all so desperate isn’t it? I wonder what her old friends and Cols ex think of the falseness

Reactions: 7
Just found this thread and fallen down the rabbit-hole! She’s so bizarre!

she seems very pally with some of the genuinely well-off insta folk such as feathering the empty nest (who I really like). I assumed she was similar with a very successful high earning partner. Is that not the case?

How do we know their house is rented?

I do wonder why they haven’t ever bought a house. If he’s a car salesman and at manager level he will be on a good wage, I wonder what she earns. There must be a reason they rent. It’s not like that area has inflated house prices.

So it was her father in law who passed away. Back to business as normal with cheesy pics and best mum ever posts.

Reactions: 4
So it was her father in law who passed away. Back to business as normal with cheesy pics and best mum ever posts.
How go you know it’s her father in law?

I do wonder why they haven’t ever bought a house. If he’s a car salesman and at manager level he will be on a good wage, I wonder what she earns. There must be a reason they rent. It’s not like that area has inflated house prices.
Depends the debt they have and maintenance. I’d say there are slim enough pickings to buy somewhere.

It could be that ‘Col’ is still paying some proportion of a mortgage for his ex-wife and son’s house after the divorce..

I think they probably can’t afford to buy the sort of house they can afford to rent (getting a deposit together etc). Housing isn’t premium priced in/around Ledbury but it isn’t dirt cheap either and she lives in a very pretty character cottage that would attract a premium price on the sales market.

I think if someone tallied up what she gets free/discounted with her Estée Lauder discount it would add up to a lot! It’s very easy to give the impression of living the epitome of the Darling Buds of May lifestyle with your White Company candles burning, pouting in your Bobbi Brown etc when you haven’t paid full price for any of it. I think it is a very curated life she’s showing to us and it does make me wonder if she has always been a bit of a social climber and hungry for that bit more?!

And totally agree re deposit and the price of homes near Ledbury, we have friends who live nearby.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.