Hunters & Heels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bouncy blow dry tutorial in a full face of make up??
It’s incredible just how out of touch she is at the moment. Who’s bothering with fancy blow dries just to sit at home all day??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bouncy blow dry tutorial in a full face of make up??
It’s incredible just how out of touch she is at the moment. Who’s bothering with fancy blow dries just to sit at home all day??
I’m totally shocked to be honest at how totally different our Laur looks on the IG page of fantasie_lingerie. We all know she did that #AD a while back for them and there were a few choice comments left on Tattle about it then. If you scroll down on their page there’s more posts.... the photographer on that shoot was obviously not using Lauren’s lovely filter of choice then!! As it’s been said many times before on here... why advertise and work for a very well known beauty brand and then heavily filter your posts🤷‍♀️Not a good advert for them in my books and obviously lacking in self confidence in her own look that she is unable to show the REAL Lauren?

Reactions: 5
I’m totally shocked to be honest at how totally different our Laur looks on the IG page of fantasie_lingerie. We all know she did that #AD a while back for them and there were a few choice comments left on Tattle about it then. If you scroll down on their page there’s more posts.... the photographer on that shoot was obviously not using Lauren’s lovely filter of choice then!! As it’s been said many times before on here... why advertise and work for a very well known beauty brand and then heavily filter your posts🤷‍♀️Not a good advert for them in my books and obviously lacking in self confidence in her own look that she is unable to show the REAL Lauren?
She is like a different person. It’s like when you see old photos of the towie trash lot before all the fillers and Botox

Reactions: 6
Just looked at the #ad and she says she is a mum to three lovely boys. That would be hard to listen to for Archie’s actual mum.

• Angry
  • Sad
I’m a step mum - I would NEVER describe myself as ‘mum’ - how offensive. It’s a special relationship for sure but you're NEVER mum.

I just went over for a look! Wow, how can she look so different? The whole bottom of her face is like a different person’s. Can you filter your jaw and chin to be another shape or is it surgery? Clearly all these women have issues.

Reactions: 2
Just looked at the #ad and she says she is a mum to three lovely boys. That would be hard to listen to for Archie’s actual mum.
I think she’d be between a rock and a hard place here to be fair. Would be worse if she didn’t acknowledge Archie. She could have worded it differently though.

I think she’d be between a rock and a hard place here to be fair. Would be worse if she didn’t acknowledge Archie. She could have worded it differently though.
I agree, it’s a hard one. It would probably be best to acknowledge him as a step-son but describe him first and then two sons. It’s fair as he is the oldest but also it wouldn’t seem like he’s an after thought. Just my opinion though

Reactions: 4
I just went over for a look! Wow, how can she look so different? The whole bottom of her face is like a different person’s. Can you filter your jaw and chin to be another shape or is it surgery? Clearly all these women have issues.
Catherine, of Not Dressed as Lamb, is also part of that campaign and looks completely different. She too must know her angles and/or be face tuning the tit out of her photos because she is unrecognisable.

(She’s also insufferable and I’m surprised there isn’t a thread her on her!)

Reactions: 3
She really does look so different on the lingerie Insta page - it is quite shocking to see how massive filtered / blurred she makes her face on her own posts in comparison! On the lingerie post you can see every single line and crease on her face.

Unpopular opinion maybe but I do think she is very pretty (albeit caked in make-up and filtered to f£&@). She’s onto a hiding to nothing by keeping up the pretence.

One thing that pisses me off about that lingerie AD/post is that it paints her as such a ‘butter wouldn’t melt’, virtuous and selfless ‘Mum of 3’.

It goes to show how easy it is on the internet to create and perpetuate this wholesome, sepia-toned image, when the truth of the matter is that she and Col are marriage and family wrecking scumbags. It’s just so low and awful.

I wonder how Archie and her own kids will feel about that when they are older.

I’m also a firm believer in karma. She must spend every day in an awful fear of history repeating itself and ending up on the scrap heap herself when a younger, prettier or just ‘other’ new model comes along.

Last edited:
Maybe that’s why she’s always so super glam and girly, and ‘just so’ and never barefaced in t shirt and jeans, doesn’t want him looking elsewhere??

WTF is that latest photo?? What’s more of a priority to our Laur’, feeding your kids warm food or standing on a chair over your anally arranged table to get the perfect shot of your chicken dinner for strangers online? What a knob!! Just eat your dinner and enjoy it with your family! 🧐🧐🧐

• Haha
WTF is that latest photo?? What’s more of a priority to our Laur’, feeding your kids warm food or standing on a chair over your anally arranged table to get the perfect shot of your chicken dinner for strangers online? What a knob!! Just eat your dinner and enjoy it with your family! 🧐🧐🧐
What an odd picture! One of the children has nearly finished his (not the veg though 😂) and the children don’t even have cutlery- I would expect them to be using cutlery at that age Lauren, not their fingers! 🥴 not so perfect then after all, maybe a tiny touch of reality creeping in there.

• Haha
What an odd picture! One of the children has nearly finished his (not the veg though 😂) and the children don’t even have cutlery- I would expect them to be using cutlery at that age Lauren, not their fingers! 🥴 not so perfect then after all, maybe a tiny touch of reality creeping in there.
It’s so ridiculous! Either (a) the children are still using their fingers to eat their food (which is concerning for their development) or (b) they were using their own, children’s cutlery (probably lurid coloured plastic!) rather than the tacky gold cutlery...

Of course, age appropriate/colourful/plastic cutlery wouldn’t fit with her fake sepia Insta look so they were probably whisked away pronto before the photos were taken :ROFLMAO: It’s just so false.

I wonder if the boys were wearing their crisp white shirts and linens to dribble ‘our Col’s’ gravy down themselves! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I never normally comment here, but I agree with what you’ve said. I come from a ‘broken home’ and my dad has since had 2 more children. My step mum never acknowledges me or posts about me on social media, and this often leaves me feeling left out. She often uses phrases such as ‘My family of 4’ or ‘The best dad of 2’, when in reality they or ‘we’ are a family of 5 and my dad is a father of 3. Seeing these comments from my step mum does leave me feeling really low, and like I’m not part of the family. I think Lauren was using the phrase ‘mum of 3’ to make sure that Archie isn’t left out, and I definitely don’t think it came from a place of maliciousness or to make Archies mum feel jealous. I would love it if my step mum treated me the way that Lauren treats Archie. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I never normally comment here, but I agree with what you’ve said. I come from a ‘broken home’ and my dad has since had 2 more children. My step mum never acknowledges me or posts about me on social media, and this often leaves me feeling left out. She often uses phrases such as ‘My family of 4’ or ‘The best dad of 2’, when in reality they or ‘we’ are a family of 5 and my dad is a father of 3. Seeing these comments from my step mum does leave me feeling really low, and like I’m not part of the family. I think Lauren was using the phrase ‘mum of 3’ to make sure that Archie isn’t left out, and I definitely don’t think it came from a place of maliciousness or to make Archies mum feel jealous. I would love it if my step mum treated me the way that Lauren treats Archie. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I agree. Which is why in the past I felt comments about her as a mother were unfair. It was then suggested I was Lauren which is ridiculous. I agree with so many comments on this thread but personally felt attacking her as a mother and stepmother wasn’t fair. I think it’s lovely how she embraces Archie.
Sorry to hear about your experience. X

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure she embraces him. I’ve seen her giving him some very stern looks on her stories before now when he’s not perfectly quiet for her videos! I’m not quite sure if anything Lauren does is genuine.

She doesn’t like him at all. He does seem a bit harder work compared to O&R so perhaps he doesn’t fit in with the ‘perfect’ look.

I just cant comprehend how she doesn't get negative response. She must be on a mission to immediately block. Just wish someone would type 'you look like a twit' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.