Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clare

VIP Member
I just can’t get over it... absolutely hilarious. Puts my plastic green peg hanger to shame 😂
We’ve clearly all been doing life wrong - today’s the day though girls, the sun is shining, get that dolly peg and mangle out, the washing line is calling - just looking at that warm northerly breeze ripple through my garden this morning is getting me all hot under my (frilly) collar - oh my!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

InstaLurk

VIP Member
They’ve been sweating that furlough would end. It’s been extended so she’ll be curling her locks and troweling on the slap as we speak so she can get back to twirling on boomerangs and wistful videos of ‘the boys’ in linens to petit biscuit sunset lover.

• Haha

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
I’m sure she thinks it’s super cute but it’s a bit twee for me! Maybe put the phone down for once and enjoy the moment with your child? Just a thought...

The ad was terrible. Ok for igtv, but on insta, it just chopped her in half. Probably ok, cos then we dont need to see that toothy grin and honker (for anyone asking the lips, its spicy red in a lush moisturisng sheen finish by Bobbi Brown btw, just gorgeous and lush, perfect stocking filler, just swipe up. SWIPE UP EVERYONE, SWIPE UP, SWIIIIPPE!!!!)

But yes, the vid quality was just terrible. Thumbs down.

• Haha

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
‘Nothing turns a woman on more than a warm northerly breeze through her sheets on the washing line’ doesn’t say much about Col between the sheets if that’s what gets her excited... 😬 😆

She couldn’t be scraping the barrel for content any more! 😳

• Haha

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
Which is exactly what RVKLoves has done, instagram has just been awful this week.
I don’t follow RVK but did see on another account that she (rvk) dropped a massive bollock and showed her true lip-service colours when she copy and pasted a Nelson Mandela quote that the original poster had wrongly attributed to MLK. She hadn’t corrected it. Presumably because she didn’t give a shiny shit who wrote it, it just fit with the zeitgeist and so made her look good (only it really, really didn’t). What a dick.

Sal288

I lost total respect for her at Christmas with that obscene 12 days of Christmas giveaway - she must have had thousands of pounds worth of freebies while portraying this lovely person who wanted people to win something nice!

Clare

VIP Member
She gets more and more insufferable with every picture. What planet does she live on? The Magic Faraway Tree?! Propped your stupid bike up in the Enchanted Wood to deliver fresh blooms to Moon Face and Silky. Why is she so twee! She’s 34 years old!!!!

• Haha

HashtagRealTalk

First time on a swing. She has to ask her followers for a free swing because Lauren couldn’t bare to take her kids to a normal play area! Is she for real?!?
I came on to say the same thing - this woman is all levels of fucked up. Dressing her two props, sorry sons, in matching stiff collared shirts to take them to a forest tree swing because she couldn’t bare to take them to the local park because it wouldn’t fit with her aesthetic nor put one up in the back garden. Utter slave to the ‘gram - tragic.

StanleySon

Un-bloody-believable.

just shows that’s clearly her policy on any negative feedback : ignore, block and carry on as if it never happened.

that will NOT serve her well in the end.It might work short term but not if she wants world domination (in some wierd Enid Blyton sci-fi horror world where our children only wear beige and eat bread wrapped in cord...)
I hope you’re not upset @shoegalxo ? - don’t be. She is a total twat and that had proven it.

She’s at it again. Sharing more “topical content”. But for her, that’s where it ends. She does not have the ability to discuss the huge issues currently happening. How can ANY one of a social media platform not be SCREAMING about anti racism right now. I guarantee she won’t even share a photo on her grid as this would leave a space for comment and she simply cannot hold her own in any discussion. She’s another one, who can ONLY exist on social media on a very base/vacuous level.
I find her even more irritating in the current climate
100% agree.

it won’t be topical to her next week...they’ll be a new White Company candle out which will require all her brain power to flog.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Clare

VIP Member
Thankfully I’ve seen through this snake oil saleswoman for a while now, but seeing her attitude towards others in contrast to her wholesome, salt of the earth, mother goddess image she painfully curates reminds us all she doesn’t give a flying f*** about anyone. She cares about her life, her white Ledbury bubble, flogging shit and money. She is 10000% the epitome of everything wrong with Instagram.

• Heart

Comfysofa

Why on her latest picture- randomly walking down the street with Rory - has she not tagged anything?! Something they are wearing between them must have been gifted surely or affiliate linked 😂😂😂! The real question however is - when she is having a lovely one on one day with her son, getting bits ready for Col’s birthday, who on earth does she get to take the picture of them walking down the street pretending it is all natural and normal. Why would you take this shot and how does she do it?!?! It is so weird!!!

• Haha
£600 - gulp!!! That’s more than our mortgage payment! I have a dyson cordless and it’s rubbish so I bought an £80 Beko corded one, it’s fab. Dyson was ok for our last house which was mostly laminate but not this house which is carpeted apart from the kitchen and bathroom.

to be honest, I’d rather make do with my £80 one and stick the rest away to overpay on our mortgage. It makes me sounds snobby and I’m not at all, just prudent!

Is all of her home office furniture gifted? I have never seen that furniture before on her feed? :unsure:

I am working from home and am sitting in a corner in the living area as we don't have a home office and my husband is working in the kitchen during this pandemic. My 7yo has her room but likes to play in the room where I am working. When I look down from my work during the working day I just see a sea of lego and other crap on the floor. I just can't get my head around how her kids 'appear' to be happy with very little. I am not complaining about our situation by the way as I am grateful that we both can work from home and have jobs, but laugh at how working from home is portrayed by these influencers 😂
You are talking “real life” here though, not the sepia tinted hazy Enid Blyton world that our Laur portrays..... absolute b*ll sh*t 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Aw crapper. Laur is in self isolation with her kids and needs to feed and entertain them for TWO solid weeks, thats 14 DAYS with no grandma daycare, no break, no press trips, no nights out, no date nights and no nursery, what the ever loving fk will she do?!

Just waiting for her honky grin, and the constant pictures of her with the wine and the twee boys baking, playing with their wooden toys and pickibg flowers on their walks in the lush meadow outside their home. Urgh!

• Haha