Hunters & Heels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen her stories today #ad. No weekend break but really noticed her face looking different and like the other poster said I think she’s had something done to her face. Cheek area looks big, shiny, plump but doesn’t actually make her look better imo. Just plumper version of herself.

Reactions: 1
The hair & beauty salon she uses runs an injectables clinic every now and again (run by a visiting dentist, so not something that’s always available there). I wonder if she’s indulged?

Reactions: 2
Stories today advertising a safe and healthy online activity app for kids. Another swipe up....I want to make sure I keep my kids stay safe mentally from keeping them away from these sort of IG accounts in the future. This type of social media is so bad for mental health. I have friends who compare their lives to others and they are so unhappy and stressed. Accounts like H&H depict life through rose tinted lenses, selling stuff all the time, staged photos etc. It’s just not real and not healthy. Everything is planned -it has to be. The brand that you sign up to want their products to be seen and heard, so IGs have to organise when and what content they will use to sell the product or service. They have to think of a story to support the item or service they are selling. Therefore it’s not real, it’s MARKETING. I want my kids to be individuals, not sheep. Don’t always believe what you are told or what you see.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The hair & beauty salon she uses runs an injectables clinic every now and again (run by a visiting dentist, so not something that’s always available there). I wonder if she’s indulged?
Her shiny forehead hasn’t moved in years. She makes expressive faces but the eyebrows never raise. Once you’ve “seen it” it’s so much more noticeable especially in the stories she does in the car. Which is fine, if that’s your thing, but a bit more transparency of the truth especially when you are a peddler of a skin brand. The post after her hair was done photo makes her look waaay older than she is

Reactions: 4
She’s only early 30’s though. It seems crazy to me that women in their early 30’s are having this stuff done.

Her face definitely looks different! She doesn’t seem to have any under eye lines anymore! Maybe that’s thanks to the Bobbi brown repairing eye cream...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her shiny forehead hasn’t moved in years. She makes expressive faces but the eyebrows never raise. Once you’ve “seen it” it’s so much more noticeable especially in the stories she does in the car. Which is fine, if that’s your thing, but a bit more transparency of the truth especially when you are a peddler of a skin brand. The post after her hair was done photo makes her look waaay older than she is
Yes! Once I spotted it I couldn't unsee it! The lack of expression is SO noticeable.

She also uses a filter on every story. Not one via Instagram that is 'labelled' - some other filter. I had no idea until she let it slip saying that her friend 'Steve' couldn't believe how he looked on her stories and how much he loved her filter! It was the one and only time she ever let it slip. I was gobsmacked. Until then I had no idea and couldn't believe that all that time when I watched her stories she didn't say anything about it and spoke about her make up and skin care etc! It made me realise how disingenuous she is.

Reactions: 7
Whatever she has had done or whatever filter she uses, her face looks plastic and heavily made up for everyday. Don’t get me wrong, I love makeup but there’s a time and place for that amount.

Her face doesn’t move and once you notice you can’t un-notice!

Reactions: 1
Did anyone else look at this story, with the prominent, well placed mugs, and know that the next post would be 'for everyone asking'...?

At least subliminal product placement isn't allowed on TV programmes! So predictable.

View attachment 68218
oh my didn’t she notice one of her fingers has no gel polish on it. Or is this to show she Is not perfect. Lol 😂

Reactions: 3
If she is being paid to sell skincare, she should surely be more honest.
I think so yes! There’s no shame in it -I have botox myself - but I do think people should be honest if they’re trying to flog stuff based on their appearance.

Reactions: 5
I agree she should be more transparent about any cosmetic procedures but re the piles of make up thing. At the end of the day, she is the social media bod for what is primarily a make up brand, she is going to turn up every day in a full face, isn’t she? As much of a disingenuous pain in the rear as I find her, I can’t really have a pop at her for that.

I showed her 'new hair post' to my husband and asked him old he thought she was. He said she looked good for mid forties 🤣 he was being serious too. I was gobsmacked to find out her real age, I'm almost 33 and thought she had a good 10 years on me

Yes, there isn't any doubt for me that she definitely looks at least mid-forties. In that photo, some folk could guess nearly 50. It is odd though as normally it is her clothes that age her and in that photo you can't see what she is wearing...

Spoiler alert! Col is at home doing ‘housey jobs’ and so she has taken the boys out. Cue lounge or ‘snug’ makeover #giftedfreeeverything! from the paint samples a few weeks ago! Probably new sofas and accessories too and everyone will say how talented she is putting together all her gifted merch!!

Yes, there isn't any doubt for me that she definitely looks at least mid-forties. In that photo, some folk could guess nearly 50. It is odd though as normally it is her clothes that age her and in that photo you can't see what she is wearing...
I think it’s a combo of having quite a mature face (not a dig, some people just have older looking faces), her hair (she’d look younger if she wore it straight), her clothes (same styles and colours as my exMiL who’s in her 70s), the make up (very safe, classic) and the filters she uses (all soft focus, sepia tinted).

Reactions: 10
In her older photos on Instagram (around the time they got engaged and before) she had longer, more blonde hair and seemed to dress her age a bit more. She is certainly very chic but some the things do remind me of an elegant grandma.

Her makeup looks good but wow I didn’t realise she was using a filter all the time.
I showed her 'new hair post' to my husband and asked him old he thought she was. He said she looked good for mid forties 🤣 he was being serious too. I was gobsmacked to find out her real age, I'm almost 33 and thought she had a good 10 years on me
i thought she had a few years on me too and I’m 38 soon. Don’t get me wrong, she looks good but I think the makeup actually ages her, it’s a lot and I wonder whether a more natural look she would look closer to her age!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.