Hunters & Heels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh fgs. Certainly interesting why do this on a rental. It’s bad enough paying someone elses mortgage, but improving their property too. It leads me to wonder whether there’s a deal there then with the LL. Reduced rent. Must be. We will renovate it to high standards if you give it to us for less. #giftedRent
I live in a rented house and dont mind spending within reason to make it feel like home, I obviously wouldn't go out and get a new carpet fitted but It's not costing Lauren money to make the improvements everything is gifted and she is actually making money from doing it.

Reactions: 3
I live in a rented house and dont mind spending within reason to make it feel like home, I obviously wouldn't go out and get a new carpet fitted but It's not costing Lauren money to make the improvements everything is gifted and she is actually making money from doing it.
We rented for a few years ago and decorated and put a new carpet down. We paid for it and were happy to do so because we could have what we wanted and better quality carpet than the landlord would’ve paid for a s as you say it feels more like home. Personal choice at the end of the day. People rent for lots of reasons and shouldn’t be judged on that. I don’t agree with everything being gifted though and boasting about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I did have to LOL at her screengrabbing INPO’s dancebox M&S #Ad (that street dance studio the finger woman uses) and commenting that she wished there was something like that local to her.

As if she’d use it. I cannot envisage Miss Midi skirt and Pearls thrusting and grinding at all.

*edited typo

Last edited:
  • Haha
A whiff of spring? No Laur, no you didn’t get a whiff of spring. The woman’s bonkers. It’s not even the middle of winter and her spring hat is on, ready to start the relentless flog of new season nonsense. Why can’t she just live in the moment, why the constant driving forward to the next thing?

Reactions: 9
Spring?! It’s the 10th of bloody January! Push push push, sell sell sell

• Heart
It makes me laugh she has brought Tulips and then asked somebody to take her picture with said Tulips or used Self timer. It’s a bunch of flowers! Give me strength!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s all free clothes and no class. She’d probably sell her granny for likes on Instagram. Everything she does is for the gram.
My window popped open at this page for some reason - I missed this comment at the time but couldn't not respond now.

She did sell her granny for likes! Remember she made her mother parade around, being photographed for Wallis the DAY AFTER her father (Laur's grandad) died?!?! I didn't know about Tattle at the time and was absolutely appalled. I felt so sorry for her mother, feeling obliged to go through with it for the sake of her daughter.

No-one in their right mind would want to do the advert instead of having privacy to grieve. Even just seeing the advert afterwards would be a trigger for her mum, remembering what she was going through when those photos were taken. This helped open my eyes to how narcissistic our Laur is and what and who she would trample on for likes and publicity. Even at the very least, at the time, I thought Laur surely should have spent her day comforting her boys and not flirting and smiling at a camera with strangers.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
My window popped open at this page for some reason - I missed this comment at the time but couldn't not respond now.

She did sell her granny for likes! Remember she made her mother parade around, being photographed for Wallis the DAY AFTER her father (Laur's grandad) died?!?! I didn't know about Tattle at the time and was absolutely appalled. I felt so sorry for her mother, feeling obliged to go through with it for the sake of her daughter.

No-one in their right mind would want to do the advert instead of having privacy to grieve. Even just seeing the advert afterwards would be a trigger for her mum, remembering what she was going through when those photos were taken. This helped open my eyes to how narcissistic our Laur is and what and who she would trample on for likes and publicity. Even at the very least, at the time, I thought Laur surely should have spent her day comforting her boys and not flirting and smiling at a camera with strangers.
That is truly dreadful. When was that?

It was a Wallis advert. I can't be certain at all but it was an advert for Wallis. It is the photos of her and her mother together wearing lots of different coats! 🤦🏻🙈 It is awful. I was horrified.

Reactions: 2
It makes me laugh she has brought Tulips and then asked somebody to take her picture with said Tulips or used Self timer. It’s a bunch of flowers! Give me strength!
“content” on a “slow morning”

I forgot about this. Thought the same at the time.

🙄

It was a Wallis advert. I can't be certain at all but it was an advert for Wallis. It is the photos of her and her mother together wearing lots of different coats! 🤦🏻🙈 It is awful. I was horrified.
It’s on her grid. BEA12CDF-BC2B-4100-AD67-4630D8679F6D.jpeg
31/3/19

Even dabbled with the name of “Grandma Heels” in a copycat style of “Grandmother Pukka” but failed to take off. Even has our ‘Laur’s website in the mum’s bio. Pimping out the mum as well as the kids

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Given her name, or “handle” (cringe), has she ever tried a beg on at the welly company, Hunter?

She had a National Trust hunters collab last year. But has now moved on from hunters to a different brand wagon 😂

• Wow
Must be due the “inspiration quote / witty musing” on the grid in the next day or two for “grid balance”

🙄

The whole tulip thing..she’s probably done that to see which flower brand will send her fresh flowers for free! Bloom and wild/ Freddie’s flowers spring to mind..
The photos are so staged and planned - you can just tell.

Scrabbling around for content. TBH wouldn't any mum of small kids find it hard to post "interesting" and "engaging" photos everyday. We all know life can be dull for most most days so really she has nothing worthy to post but then you would fall off the gram if you didn't post something no matter how dull it was!

Another Aveeno advert 🥱 How much does she get paid to promote this? Who takes these staged photos?
Her caption is a bit of a contridiction talking about how the combination of a cold outdoors and a warm indoors is not good for the skin. So why the heck are you wrapped up in wellies, hats, gloves and scarves but NO coats? I’d worry more about catching a chill, not applying the Aveeno 🥶

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.