Hunters & Heels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do believe she has been out and actually purchased something from TK MAXX with actual money!
I hope she has anyway or their PR department will be seriously hacked off as she has misspelled it as TKMax on every page!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can't bare all of the stuff for show! They are hosting a Burn's Supper, not eating at a Michelin Star restaurant or creating a Scottish themed show home! How can their friend bare the pretensions?!

Contrast this with the stories of ThisLittleHouse... She is hosting a gorgeous looking, natural, low effort, relaxed and such fun looking Burn's Supper. I don't get how they can, allegedly, be Insta friends with each other?! 🤯

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Came on to say exactly the same - so frumpy! Why does she dress like she’s 60?

I don't know why she chooses the clothes she does. It isnt a great advert for the companies that she buys from!

Reactions: 1
And dont even get me started on the makeover today. The woman looked better before! Too much Lauren blush and the rest of her face was just lost. All BB makeovers are like make unders they are so subtle and unremarkable. I wouldnt have Laurs doing my makeup that's for sure.

Reactions: 2
And dont even get me started on the makeover today. The woman looked better before! Too much Lauren blush and the rest of her face was just lost. All BB makeovers are like make unders they are so subtle and unremarkable. I wouldnt have Laurs doing my makeup that's for sure.
I thought this too! I even went back and looked again at the lady's own makeup! She has such a lovely face and her own make up suited her much better.

Notice that when she does actually spend money, it is never in the high end shops she does collabs with!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What the fu** is that poncey veg basket photo, lovingly faux-arranged with a casual Country Life magazine to appeal to the Cotswold huns she’s so desperate to emulate - get a life woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What the fu** is that poncey veg basket photo, lovingly faux-arranged with a casual Country Life magazine to appeal to the Cotswold huns she’s so desperate to emulate - get a life woman!
Simply pretentious

• Haha
It made me laugh out loud! 🤣

The 'request' for recipe books also annoyed me. Why can't followers see that it is just to increase engagement on their page for brands... She could just flipping Google the question!

• Heart
She always says she doesn’t cook anyway - super chef Col is the cook in their house! She must be short on gifted meals out this month, cue a hello fresh or gousto collab, or better still why doesn’t she do one of her recipe demos, like the crumble one, using organic butter that she clearly never buys! It is pathetic- give it up Lauren, we know you don’t actually live like that, you don’t cook or shop regularly in farm shops, now just pop the fish fingers in the oven from your supermarket shop and get back to your make up. 😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I agree it must be a Hello Fresh/Gousto beg. She seems to cook quite often on her stories from what I’ve seen, so I don’t quite get where all this ‘Col’s the cook’ and ‘I don’t know any recipes’ comes from.

• Heart
She really doesn’t cook very much - only for the gram. And is always saying “Col’s the chef” and yet every other week she also then says “oh I love cooking here’s me doing a #ad as I love cooking so much”....it’s really disingenuous.

The scrounging is relentless. She tagged the boutique she bought that cashmere scarf she bought in (and has worn to death since). Lo and behold she now has a #gifted scarf! 🤦🏻

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.