Hunters & Heels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now it's been pointed out about she face it's really obvious! Her eyebrows only seem to move a few mm, and there's no expression with her forehead or between her eyes. She must have had botox or something for it to be like that!

Reactions: 4
I don’t know how she doesn’t have a thread either, the amount of ads and gifted tit and over exposure of her poor daughters. Get a grip woman. Disgrace.
How? How does she get away with it!! She has ‘gifted’ everything!!!! Every meal out, trip out, personal exercise equipment (some guy came to her house and she wore a funny suit to exercise - obviously wasn’t that good that she wanted to pay for it since though) and now someone has ‘gifted’ her a decluttering experience. I swear the woman pays for nothing!!!

How? How does she get away with it!! She has ‘gifted’ everything!!!! Every meal out, trip out, personal exercise equipment (some guy came to her house and she wore a funny suit to exercise - obviously wasn’t that good that she wanted to pay for it since though) and now someone has ‘gifted’ her a decluttering experience. I swear the woman pays for nothing!!!
So her dog has now been kindly #gifted a new coat for the one that happened to somehow become ‘lost’ on a walk the other day. Laur storied about how the dogs coat had somehow come off and she could not find it - which interpreted - ‘please someone send me a nice brand new one!’ How about going to a shop and buying one like most normal people have to? You don’t have to say yes to every company that wants to send you something. Does she ever buy anything with her own money? Instagram is becoming like a fairy godmother, gifting those that don’t need it. Just ask and you get! 🧚‍♀️

Reactions: 7
So her dog has now been kindly #gifted a new coat for the one that happened to somehow become ‘lost’ on a walk the other day. Laur storied about how the dogs coat had somehow come off and she could not find it - which interpreted - ‘please someone send me a nice brand new one!’ How about going to a shop and buying one like most normal people have to? You don’t have to say yes to every company that wants to send you something. Does she ever buy anything with her own money? Instagram is becoming like a fairy godmother, gifting those that don’t need it. Just ask and you get! 🧚‍♀️
The genie in the lamp. Companies are literally throwing stuff at these people. I can’t decide whether I’m jealous or disgusted.

Reactions: 5
The genie in the lamp. Companies are literally throwing stuff at these people. I can’t decide whether I’m jealous or disgusted.
I’m disgusted. It sets such a bad example to the next generation. We work hard and have a lovely home and our kids are happy and contented (not spoilt). We save for nice holidays, and our kids understand the value of money. Imagine if we all resorted to asking for freebies and went around with an air of entitlement...? Genie in the lamp should stay with Aladdin, and disappear from Instagram 🧞‍♂️ 🙏

Reactions: 10
You’re right, of course. It’s totally nuts how this app has enabled these nobodies to come out of nowhere and experience these meteoric rises in exposure in order to reinforce conspicuous consumerism.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m disgusted. It sets such a bad example to the next generation. We work hard and have a lovely home and our kids are happy and contented (not spoilt). We save for nice holidays, and our kids understand the value of money. Imagine if we all resorted to asking for freebies and went around with an air of entitlement...? Genie in the lamp should stay with Aladdin, and disappear from Instagram 🧞‍♂️ 🙏

H&H basically says “Children, if you want something then tell the world of social media and you shall have it...for free. Who needs morals and integrity anyway?!”

Totally agree that children should know the value of money, particularly in this world of consumerism and Instagram begging.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She knew exactly what she was doing there! How do you lose a dog coat?! Can’t criticise her gorgeous dog though!

How very convenient. The dog must have taken it off himself as it wants the latest must-have branded one.

Reactions: 5
How very convenient. The dog must have taken it off himself as it wants the latest must-have branded one.
My poor dog lost her collar on a walk last year, so I had to carry her all the way home 🤦‍♀️(Luckily she’s small). But unlike H&H, I didn’t story it. I simply got in my car and drove to the nearest pet shop and bought a new one with my own money. Simples! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The rich get richer

The rich get richer
Well not like shes rich but you get what I mean. So many out there that need help and this lot get sent everything

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It’s all a bit sad isn’t it though to post a “story”
about your dog losing a coat? Hardly interesting. As a few have said, she obviously posted it for a freebie. How absolutely utterly sad the lengths people will go to.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It's so cringey though blatantly posting on the beg for stuff!

Considering the lifestyle she's trying to portray, you would think she would want people to think she's affluent enough to afford this lifestyle. But I guess she's hoping people won't realise what she is doing.

It's always the same when people like her ask for recommendations or that they are 'thinking of doing x....' it's basically a scope to see who will message offering them whatever it is for free!

• Heart
It's so cringey though blatantly posting on the beg for stuff!

Considering the lifestyle she's trying to portray, you would think she would want people to think she's affluent enough to afford this lifestyle. But I guess she's hoping people won't realise what she is doing.

It's always the same when people like her ask for recommendations or that they are 'thinking of doing x....' it's basically a scope to see who will message offering them whatever it is for free!
👏👏 totally agree with you

Those boys of hers are not going to know the true value of anything. Really sad isn’t it.

I’m curious as to what these kids (hers and the offspring of the other Grabbers) are going to grow up like. Want something? Don’t earn, save and buy yourself, ask someone else, broadcast it on social media and expect it for free.

I’m curious as to what these kids (hers and the offspring of the other Grabbers) are going to grow up like. Want something? Don’t earn, save and buy yourself, ask someone else, broadcast it on social media and expect it for free.
But they all class this begging as “work”

Instagram is saturated with accounts just like HandH, trying to make fast money without having to do much. There’s not much integrity when you actually have money, a roof over your head and are able to wear your cashmere socks and light The White Company candle at night, yet still hint for and take freebies,making money from collaborations and ads, all the while posting staged and filtered photos depicting this ‘perfect’ lifestyle. No wonder we have a mental health problem in the UK (and other countries), and no doubt our children will suffer too if this charade carries on.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.