Hunters & Heels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her kids have NO skin conditions at all, so her being an Aveeno ambassador is utter tripe. I would like to see how she deals with extreme excema and still see her prancing around in fields in her white midi dress. This pisses me off no end! The AD images are shite anyway, just cheesy pictures of her in winter in fields with just a white jumper on and her stepford kids. So fuming i cant even.... Argh!

Reactions: 8
Her kids have NO skin conditions at all, so her being an Aveeno ambassador is utter tripe. I would like to see how she deals with extreme excema and still see her prancing around in fields in her white midi dress. This pisses me off no end! The AD images are shite anyway, just cheesy pictures of her in winter in fields with just a white jumper on and her stepford kids. So fuming i cant even.... Argh!
So let me get this right...her boys do not have any skin conditions? If that’s the case why is she always advertising the stuff? Isn’t that false representation? If so, I’m so unimpressed with Aveeno 😡 (I am anyway just for using this plonker to advertise their stuff anyway)

She has Hunters in todays ad 😂😂
😂😂 well she has to stay true to her IG name 😉

She says that they all use Aveeno on their skin, including Col - I bet you do Lauren, you probably have a box-full that you’ve been given for free seeing as you are a PAID ambassador, so of course you are all going to use it - saves you buying moisturisers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Another Aveeno advert 🥱 How much does she get paid to promote this? Who takes these staged photos?
Her caption is a bit of a contridiction talking about how the combination of a cold outdoors and a warm indoors is not good for the skin. So why the heck are you wrapped up in wellies, hats, gloves and scarves but NO coats? I’d worry more about catching a chill, not applying the Aveeno 🥶
Because ‘Our Laur is a...
#Wellnesspioneer. Nope, me neither 🤷
#AveenoAmbassador. (And there we have it)

“My favourite this time of year” because you are PAID to say it.

The Hunters are on because it is an older photograph before we had the sham of
“The twelve days of gifting” where ‘Our Laur, quite literally, filled her #gifted LeChameau boots

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Because ‘Our Laur is a...
#Wellnesspioneer. Nope, me neither 🤷
#AveenoAmbassador. (And there we have it)

“My favourite this time of year” because you are PAID to say it.

The Hunters are on because it is an older photograph before we had the sham of
“The twelve days of gifting” where ‘Our Laur, quite literally, filled her #gifted LeChameau boots
You are right! Just found the post on 18 Dec......She clearly takes quite a few photos and then uses them as and when she needs them to flog the Aveeno! Everything is so planned.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
This isn’t going away anytime soon guys. Hold onto your oversized straw hats...lots more Aveeno ambassador ads to be rammed down our throats!
check out her stories...

If it is that good why doesn’t she use it - oh because it might conflict with her paid role at BB perhaps?! Also why does SHE use it on Col - isn’t he old enough to decide his own choice of product or does she enjoy controlling his life like a four year old 😂 - weird!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s ghastly. It’s literally spam. I can’t believe her followers all want to be her??? So fake, so not the point of stories and also - not even adding much value to anyone’s life...? I can’t beeline Aveeno are that impressed with a random combo of staged ads? Isn’t the point of influencers to “influence” not just broadcast??? 🙄

Another Aveeno advert 🥱 How much does she get paid to promote this? Who takes these staged photos?
Her caption is a bit of a contridiction talking about how the combination of a cold outdoors and a warm indoors is not good for the skin. So why the heck are you wrapped up in wellies, hats, gloves and scarves but NO coats? I’d worry more about catching a chill, not applying the Aveeno 🥶
Yes, I don't know about you but I always wear a coat when I'm cold... 😂

Ad after ad after ad. Insufferable.

It’s ghastly. It’s literally spam. I can’t believe her followers all want to be her??? So fake, so not the point of stories and also - not even adding much value to anyone’s life...? I can’t beeline Aveeno are that impressed with a random combo of staged ads? Isn’t the point of influencers to “influence” not just broadcast??? 🙄
Yes, her stories feel just like the ad break on TV whilst waiting for normal programmes (stories!) to resume.

Yes, I don't know about you but I always wear a coat when I'm cold... 😂

Ad after ad after ad. Insufferable.

Yes, her stories feel just like the ad break on TV whilst waiting for normal programmes (stories!) to resume.
😂😂 I would rather watch the TV ads than Laur flogging Aveeno

Reactions: 6
Blogmebeautiful is on a gifted stay with Aveeno right now. There is someone that does not pay for a single thing. I have stopped buying anything Mint Velvet because all they do is give her stuff. Even her gym membership is gifted by David Lloyd. How she doesn’t have a thread I do not know! If she is not ramming gifted stuff at her followers she is continually complaining about how she is sleep deprived due to her children - oh boo hoo, you and a million others!

Reactions: 5
😂😂 I would rather watch the TV ads than Laur flogging Aveeno
Oh it seems she was supposed to be on the Aveeno ‘gifted’ trip to learn about wellbeing (not for the first tine) but she wasn’t feeling well! Shocker - actually didn’t go for a night in free hotel. Are these influencers thick or something- how many gifted trips does it take for them to learn about some moisturiser!!!

She’s said that she isn’t well a few times recently .... pregnant I wonder ? Not had any wine ads recently either !

Are these influencers thick or something- how many gifted trips does it take for them to learn about some moisturiser!!!
This might just be my favourite Tattle comment! 🤣

She’s said that she isn’t well a few times recently .... pregnant I wonder ? Not had any wine ads recently either !
Maybe. God I hope not. Can just imagine the 'lush', gifted products rammed down our throats for the next nine months.

Ps Photos of Spring Tulips and 'sunshine'... 🤮

Blogmebeautiful is on a gifted stay with Aveeno right now. There is someone that does not pay for a single thing. I have stopped buying anything Mint Velvet because all they do is give her stuff. Even her gym membership is gifted by David Lloyd. How she doesn’t have a thread I do not know! If she is not ramming gifted stuff at her followers she is continually complaining about how she is sleep deprived due to her children - oh boo hoo, you and a million others!
I don’t know how she doesn’t have a thread either, the amount of ads and gifted tit and over exposure of her poor daughters. Get a grip woman. Disgrace.

Reactions: 3
Looking at her last post of her ‘new’ hair, I also wondered if she is pregnant? She looks really different. Or maybe it’s just an angle of her face in the photo but noticed her absence, feeling sick and now the photo it made me think?

Looking at her last post of her ‘new’ hair, I also wondered if she is pregnant? She looks really different. Or maybe it’s just an angle of her face in the photo but noticed her absence, feeling sick and now the photo it made me think?
she looks like she’s done something to her face to me, thought it the last couple of photos. not that it matters, I just noticed it.

Reactions: 1
she looks like she’s done something to her face to me, thought it the last couple of photos. not that it matters, I just noticed it.
Oh yes, never thought of that. Yes it doesn’t matter, just noticed she looked different in her face.

I think you might be right. Two posts featuring glasses to throw people off the scent too.

Maybe.

Is their house a two bed (as the boys share)? If she is pregnant, does this mean a move is in the pipeline?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.