Hunters and Heels #5 there's a spelling mistake, surely it should be buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s holding that trowel like a two year old might in their sandpit. 🙄
She just preens herself, and poses for those vomit inducing Insta ‘not reality’ photos. I doubt she actually gardens at all. I don’t believe anything that these insta-beggars say - it’s probably her man - Col - who does the actual hard graft in the garden. He does the cooking too - bet he’s a dab hand with the hoover and duster too 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Cols away so let me just get myself and the boys dolled up and take a front door photo clutching yet another glass of wine

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is a clever cookie, knowing that everyone is largely still at home and of all the ‘hobbies’ money makers gardening is a good one, it appeals to so many people. I’m sure she and Col had a strategy meeting and opted for staging our Laur as Margot Titchmarsh! She’s already flogging/getting freebies for beauty, homeware, things for kids, wine, breaks away, I could go on...

• Heart
  • Angry
She is a clever cookie, knowing that everyone is largely still at home and of all the ‘hobbies’ money makers gardening is a good one, it appeals to so many people. I’m sure she and Col had a strategy meeting and opted for staging our Laur as Margot Titchmarsh! She’s already flogging/getting freebies for beauty, homeware, things for kids, wine, breaks away, I could go on...
More of a Charlie Dimmock with the boobs shots recently?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 613106
I’m going to try and say this in the least mean way possible but…
This whole photo is just weird… the way she’s holding that trowel is, quite frankly, wrong, she’s bunched up and not planting anything in particular, in a crisp white shirt with barely a mark on her.
I get that her account is like an unrealistic magazine full of adverts but… if you had the opportunity to earn money from sponsorships (looks like she’s going for the gardening sponsorships now) you’d at least look like you knew what you were doing…. Get those wellies caked in mud so people see how durable they are, hold a bloody trowel the right way, actively portray that your planting and weeding, this whole image looks so amateurish it’s embarrassing.

guess I didn’t say that nicely after all :/
she is holding the trowel like she is going to stab something not plant lol 😂

• Haha
View attachment 613106
I’m going to try and say this in the least mean way possible but…
This whole photo is just weird… the way she’s holding that trowel is, quite frankly, wrong, she’s bunched up and not planting anything in particular, in a crisp white shirt with barely a mark on her.
I get that her account is like an unrealistic magazine full of adverts but… if you had the opportunity to earn money from sponsorships (looks like she’s going for the gardening sponsorships now) you’d at least look like you knew what you were doing…. Get those wellies caked in mud so people see how durable they are, hold a bloody trowel the right way, actively portray that your planting and weeding, this whole image looks so amateurish it’s embarrassing.

guess I didn’t say that nicely after all :/
That face she is pulling looks like a grimace - she actually looks like she is digging a hole - probably for a tattler! 😂😂

Cols away so let me just get myself and the boys dolled up and take a front door photo clutching yet another glass of wine
Soooo weird isn’t it? I bet she is really seething Col is with Archie- he has probably refused to go to theirs for the weekend because he doesn’t want to be dressed the same as a 4 and 5 year old or be part of another staged advert family weekend. Or perhaps he was upset not to be included in the Watergate Bay freebie!!

Oh and has anyone noticed the promo of the alternative to alcohol drink promo - either she picked up on Tattlers pointing out she drinks when alone with her children or there is another marketing tool (sorry, I mean child) on the way!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Good god that makes it almost worst! 😂 Fancy having to set it all up and then get everyone to grin manically. What a load of pomp and effort! Couldn’t be bothered with all that nonsense, let alone making my kids perform for the camera whilst wearing matching sets. She leads a sad life really.

• Haha
Good god that makes it almost worst! 😂 Fancy having to set it all up and then get everyone to grin manically. What a load of pomp and effort! Couldn’t be bothered with all that nonsense, let alone making my kids perform for the camera whilst wearing matching sets. She leads a sad life really.
She does! Absolutely

Reactions: 1
Yes she does lead a sad life. Day drinking with her friends (or was the leobe just a little ad for us), filming/taking pictures at friends instead of just enjoying the moment as they have gone to so much effort for you and slapping on some fresh lippy to talk to people in your phone whilst pretending to do some gardening in your white dress and telling everyone you look a bit shabby. Also pretty sure she has said their little veg patch bit is not directly next to the house- do don’t think I would be leaving my 4 and 6 year old alone. She couldn’t help but show a snippet of Archie and Cols weekend- which Col is meticulously documenting of course in cinematic style! Sad is right!

Does she drink that much or does she think constantly holding a glass of rose makes her seem cool/relatable/aspirational?

who the duck knows what goes on in the heads of these women.

Reactions: 13
I hope that rosé was for show or just for her friend as she was driving her boys home. I’m sure she didn’t drink but the message is irresponsible- go to your friends for a boozy play date and drive home drunk. She should have qualified that story with the wine by saying she hasn’t drunk any but then that would make the whole post look fake, which of course it is!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I hope that rosé was for show or just for her friend as she was driving her boys home. I’m sure she didn’t drink but the message is irresponsible- go to your friends for a boozy play date and drive home drunk. She should have qualified that story with the wine by saying she hasn’t drunk any but then that would make the whole post look fake, which of course it is!
Her whole life is fake. There is no way she drinks as much as she lets on as she's a total control freak and if she needed to take her kids to hospital or something she wouldnt b able to if she was pissed every night of the week whilst watering the lupins. She's full of crap.

Reactions: 9
I really want to know if instahuns ever stumble upon satire videos and what they think of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.