Hunters and Heels #5 there's a spelling mistake, surely it should be buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she giggles and puts herself down about the gardening as if shes a total novice when we all know she has spent literally the last week researching why her tall plants are fecking floppy. Give me strength! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The way she giggles and puts herself down about the gardening as if shes a total novice when we all know she has spent literally the last week researching why her tall plants are fecking floppy. Give me strength! 😂
I reckon she has employed a gardener!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don’t people get tired of seeing the endless white dresses in forests on repeat? Her “content” is so repetitive and uninspiring.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh ffs. That dress. Honestly just duck OFF! Shes almost a parody account now I swear to god. Her life must be so exhausting painting this sickly sweet I garden in a white shirt bollocks!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Not the best condition that’s for sure 😬
Or could she pregnant? I’ve noticed often they go quite with a morning sickness only to come back with a big announcement and thousands of comments. One for engagement for sure!

‘Interior design’ not bringing many more followers and the content is dry. Perhaps is a time for more baby content. Scarlett is growing up after. Just imagine the potential for those mumma followers!

Reactions: 1
Anyone else notice this on my.style.story’s stories last night?
Bloody brilliant! What a dig - ouch 😂 However I’d like to point out that as an avid fan of Motherland, I’ve never seen Amanda’s character in floaty white dresses posing in meadows of flowers. Lauren takes it to a whole new level of knobbiness for Instagram!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Or could she pregnant? I’ve noticed often they go quite with a morning sickness only to come back with a big announcement and thousands of comments. One for engagement for sure!

‘Interior design’ not bringing many more followers and the content is dry. Perhaps is a time for more baby content. Scarlett is growing up after. Just imagine the potential for those mumma followers!
Urgh. The 3rd baby as seen at Blossoming Birds and whinge bag Cara

Reactions: 6
It would be her fourth though. But yes there is so many mummas of three and more cubs 😆
Another annoying one with four Marthahappilyafter.
I suppose her third biological. She always says she is mum of three.

Gardening not bringing many more followers and the content is dry.Perhaps is a time for more baby content. Boys are growing after all. . Just imagine the potential for those mumma followers!
I suppose her third biological. She always says she is mum of three.
Also apologies I’ve got confused with SJ thread. But absolutely every word applies with both or any influencer mumma 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And yet another new dress I’m sure “everyone will be asking about” #ad aff swipe up

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.