Hunters and Heels #5 there's a spelling mistake, surely it should be buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the 2nd Live ive snuck on briefly to watch and laur ALWAYS over does it with the blush. She looks bleeping ridiculous. She's supposed to be a BB makeup guru extraordinaire....

Reactions: 5
She doesnt come across very well in these Lives unfortunately. Perhaps, because, they are live. There's the insane mountain of blush (or perhaps she's been necking the vino beforehand), the annoying Heeeeyyyy guyyysssss, the wierd ventriloquist grin/talking and she doesnt really lead the Live, just nods. Its no wonder she only had 1% follower uptake on her Live.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Daylesford farm - again! 👀

bet the friends can’t wait to be Lauren's official photographer for the spa trip. They are probably late meeting her because they are busy playing a game of Rock Paper Scissors to see which one has to do it! 📸 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Daylesford farm - again! 👀

bet the friends can’t wait to be Lauren's official photographer for the spa trip. They are probably late meeting her because they are busy playing a game of Rock Paper Scissors to see which one has to do it! 📸 😂
“I’m always rushing when I come to @daylesfordfarm”

👋🏼 I’m on my way Daylesford, rollout that red carpet…

🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She doesnt come across very well in these Lives unfortunately. Perhaps, because, they are live. There's the insane mountain of blush (or perhaps she's been necking the vino beforehand), the annoying Heeeeyyyy guyyysssss, the wierd ventriloquist grin/talking and she doesnt really lead the Live, just nods. Its no wonder she only had 1% follower uptake on her Live.
I agree. She also needs to back away from the camera a bit. The extreme close up unfiltered jobby just isnt doing it for her.

Reactions: 4
I didn’t check Insta all day! I save that for when I am with my husband and children. Will also make up for it when I get home because FOMO and all that and my sheep might have missed me!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She didn’t check insta but took 1000 pictures including a selfie. She is the smuggest of them all

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Desperate for engagement ...
Oh im glitching..click on my poll ...
1 minute later oh its fine now

Like fook off. Why do people fall for this crap.
She needed the engagement because she hadn’t been on all day. Funny how she thinks that is an achievement. Made up for it tonight though with her smug photos of which she failed to tag her gifted (sorry PR product) swimsuit by TWC that she promoted a couple of weeks ago!

Reactions: 7
She needed the engagement because she hadn’t been on all day. Funny how she thinks that is an achievement. Made up for it tonight though with her smug photos of which she failed to tag her gifted (sorry PR product) swimsuit by TWC that she promoted a couple of weeks ago!
Good point… 📧

Reactions: 4
😂😂 taken myself off to bed early but posted about it and chatted books for engagement first - then spent the next hour replying to messages. Also Lauren, you might have tagged the free cushion you got as a PR gift but failed to mention the previously gifted TWC wreath, the gifted Next lamp and the gifted bed you received.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
😂😂 taken myself off to bed early but posted about it and chatted books for engagement first - then spent the next hour replying to messages. Also Lauren, you might have tagged the free cushion you got as a PR gift but failed to mention the previously gifted TWC wreath, the gifted Next lamp and the gifted bed you received.
Maybe she could design a journal/planner, in a faux beige leather with her name in rose gold lettering, to write down all the freebies to jog her memory.. oh wait…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
LOL @ her latest post about being in enough photos, how ironic. She doesn’t have any qualms with getting infront of the camera on any/every occasion…. ‘take a photo of meeeeee’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
All her kids will see in the family photos are them dressed like royal children and her fake grin with a wine glass in hand on the doorstep.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh her kids will see plenty of photos of their mum posing in floaty, frumpy, see through dresses and lingerie too, being a pompous, fake so and so - but they may also question why their mum chose to share this particular album with them in it, with thousands of strangers online??

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.