Hunters and Heels #5 there's a spelling mistake, surely it should be buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have that same oversized knock-off jenga, I got it from the garden centre years ago.

(I realise this a pointless comment)
I bet you don’t film it every time you play it so you can slow motion share those ‘precious’ and totally staged moments on Instagram!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I bet you don’t film it every time you play it so you can slow motion share those ‘precious’ and totally staged moments on Instagram!
One of my (now adult) children used to use it to make an assault course for a pet rat, so it probably wouldn’t have the same aesthetic 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I have it too and even went extra by writing sums on each brick to help us practise. I have never pictured it or filmed it once. I can't imagine living my life that way... 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
One of my (now adult) children used to use it to make an assault course for a pet rat, so it probably wouldn’t have the same aesthetic 🤔
I would much rather see a rat doing a giant jenga assault course than the shite Laur churns out 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
A stick in an ffing cake with a couple of fake birds Lauren! Give your children some sprinkles or let them decorate it at least! Purely for the gram - pathetic!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
A stick in an ffing cake with a couple of fake birds Lauren! Give your children some sprinkles or let them decorate it at least! Purely for the gram - pathetic!
Omg, the cake was RIDICULOUS! Why doesn't she ever do anything just for its own sake. It is all about potraying a nonsense lifestyle. I feel so sorry for kids growing up and living in am environment like this. It will f*¢k them up! 😳

Reactions: 11
Omg, the cake was RIDICULOUS! Why doesn't she ever do anything just for its own sake. It is all about potraying a nonsense lifestyle. I feel so sorry for kids growing up and living in am environment like this. It will f*¢k them up! 😳
I'd have eaten.it before I took photos for the gram 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think there’s a high chance she’ll end up raising children who have no idea how to have fun. I doubt they’ll be popular at secondary school if it’s been ingrained in them that everything has to be perfect. I see a future of therapy for them both.

Reactions: 10
I always get so mad when she AD aff links to places people commonly shop from like H&M, Amazon, Next, she's just raking it in from us isnt she 😩

No wonder she can afford to buy dresses at £250 a pop.

We have a six figure income into our household, 2 kids and i still dont spend that sort of money on one item of clothing. Crazy.

• Angry
I always get so mad when she AD aff links to places people commonly shop from like H&M, Amazon, Next, she's just raking it in from us isnt she 😩

No wonder she can afford to buy dresses at £250 a pop.

We have a six figure income into our household, 2 kids and i still dont spend that sort of money on one item of clothing. Crazy.
It is so sneaky isn't it. If it wasn't for Tattle, I wouldn't have understood how Affiliate Links work. I think lots of people still don't. So, so sneaky.

Reactions: 13
This woman is pathetic. Everything is so sickly sweet and done for the gram. Her constant swipe up and aff links just show how greedy she is and her true motive behind the gram. She could just share info for free instead of trying to make money all the time. She is such a phoney.

• Heart
Please tell me others have noticed that she has basically forced that poor child to do a snow angel so she can film it?! It's so obvious from his face and the way his arms and hands are, that he doesn't want to bloody do it! 🤦‍♀️😑 poor kid, just let him enjoy himself!! Awful woman

Talking about her grid post feel or whatever it is

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Please tell me others have noticed that she has basically forced that poor child to do a snow angel so she can film it?! It's so obvious from his face and the way his arms and hands are, that he doesn't want to bloody do it! 🤦‍♀️😑 poor kid, just let him enjoy himself!! Awful woman

Talking about her grid post feel or whatever it is
Yeah, I’ve just seen it. He looks really uncomfortable 🥺. That’s grim, I’m surprised she put it on.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.