Hunters and Heels #5 there's a spelling mistake, surely it should be buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely reads on here. Bath oil clearly marked #ad/gift. Bet it won’t last
Such a confusing ad as she said it had been recommended to her by lots of people making it sound like she had gone and bought it herself.

In reality lots of people had probably recommended it and instead of just buying it like a normal person would she thought “I know, ad opportunity” and emailed them for a collab. She’ll probably be offering up a generous 15% off code/swipe as is standard with our Laur.

You said it Laur....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Such a confusing ad as she said it had been recommended to her by lots of people making it sound like she had gone and bought it herself.

In reality lots of people had probably recommended it and instead of just buying it like a normal person would she thought “I know, ad opportunity” and emailed them for a collab. She’ll probably be offering up a generous 15% off code/swipe as is standard with our Laur.

You said it Laur....
I hate it when people say ‘my man’ 🤮

They all read on here - i actually think they are so narcissistic that they like it.
I agree 100%!!

Reactions: 13
I will never understand people who change their whole decor for seasons, Christmas yes but I’ve never heard of ‘real life’ people changing ‘aesthetic’ to fit because it’s now summer.

Reactions: 12
I will never understand people who change their whole decor for seasons, Christmas yes but I’ve never heard of ‘real life’ people changing ‘aesthetic’ to fit because it’s now summer.
I used to swap a few cushions and throw rugs for winter to summer, but it means having to store things, it’s insane consumerism, and quite frankly I can’t be bothered anymore.

Our Lau probably couldn’t be bothered either except that every change of decor is a marketing opportunity.

Reactions: 7
Got your Le Chameaus on have you our Laur, didn’t notice them there, front and centre! What an awful woman. On the grab for some other footwear too, “Love your comments guys, thanks for your suggestions” as if she doesn’t know EXACTLY what she wants, hasn’t researched them within an inch of her life and hasn't already got the swipe up pending as we speak.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Gardening in her crisp white shirt - everything she does has to be for the gram - what a bloody sad & pathetic life she leads. And yes she is totally on the BEG for new gardening shoes. She is relentless. Awful woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Gardening in her crisp white shirt - everything she does has to be for the gram - what a bloody sad & pathetic life she leads. And yes she is totally on the BEG for new gardening shoes. She is relentless. Awful woman.
On the beg for gardening shoes and now solar lights. Shameless.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
On the beg for gardening shoes and now solar lights. Shameless.
Omg so she is! She doesn’t stop does she? Always on the look out for the next freebie. Unbelievable. She isn’t as classy as she tries to make out with her insta perfect lifestyle which is filtered to the hilt! She is one fake woman. Shame on her.

Reactions: 10
That farm shop isn’t far from me. It looks amazing. I wouldn’t mind a mooch. I’d love to see her there bossing Col around. ‘Take my picture Col but make it look natural’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
6FA85A66-5B4C-45AF-BC32-FD9D25674955.jpeg

I’m going to try and say this in the least mean way possible but…
This whole photo is just weird… the way she’s holding that trowel is, quite frankly, wrong, she’s bunched up and not planting anything in particular, in a crisp white shirt with barely a mark on her.
I get that her account is like an unrealistic magazine full of adverts but… if you had the opportunity to earn money from sponsorships (looks like she’s going for the gardening sponsorships now) you’d at least look like you knew what you were doing…. Get those wellies caked in mud so people see how durable they are, hold a bloody trowel the right way, actively portray that your planting and weeding, this whole image looks so amateurish it’s embarrassing.

guess I didn’t say that nicely after all :/

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.